BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Cetrin. Fau Swamp.

"uh...lemme get back to you on that", he said, lifting up a finger. then he ran away, climbing a tree. when he got to the top, he scanned his surroundings. when he found the right way to go, he slid back down the trunk, and pointed to a direction not quite to the left of them. "that way...ish"

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC (Korero)

Korero opened his mouth slightly, breathing in. So this was Kongu's important request - it was more than he'd expected. But the Toa of Air was far from taken aback; he felt a strange mixture of elation and humility at the leader's request. It made him feel warm inside, similarly to that sensation he'd felt all those months ago at the Keeping Place: the fact that Kongu had offered him such responsibility showed how much the Akiri valued him, trusted him. He would repay that trust.

"I would be honoured, Akiri," he said. "I may not be Le-Koronan by birth, but this village is more of a home to me than Ko-Koro ever was. I will do everything I can to help you and your people."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Krahma

Krahma was starting to take serious enjoyment from annoying Zahkon. It was clear the Vortixx wasn't happy about landing building duties.

"Light a fire?" he laughed. "You need dry wood for that, this is a jungle, its soaking. So unless you've got a heatstone, which really negates the need for fire anyway, we'll have to do without. Tepi can be our eyes, he's an Onu-matoran, night in the jungle is about the correct level of light for him."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC ZahkonHe became really, really annoyed bye the two little Matoran: "Just get me wood ok, I don't care if its wet, I don't care if you can't make a fire out of it, I want wood, so just get me wood." He's show the matoran how a real fire looked like.

I'm back!

IC: [ Krios ] - Le-KoroSharp white dawn, bird-song clear and liquid in the jungle canopy.With the morning came the familiar restlessness, the urge to travel. Krios packed up his few possessions with meticulous care, laced up his traveler's boots with painstaking exactness. Although the day would be warm, he slipped into his thread-bare traveling cloak before strapping on his Rahi-hide backpack. His stiletto knife, he placed in an inner pocket, easy to the hand yet safe from pickpockets.His face was emotionless as he cast a last glance at the small room that had been his home for many weeks.Good riddance.And he opened the door, stepped out into the streets of Le-Koro... and stiffened warily, all senses instantly alert. His cold blue eyes moved, sharpened, narrowed with thought.Something wasn't right. A touch of unease on the wind, a nervous tension in the civilians' eyes. Le-Matoran moved about their business as usual, and yet...He closed the door, latching it carefully behind him. First things first. He would find his landlord, pay the few day's bill he still owed. After that, to find a trade caravan, and some provisions for the trek.OOC:I'm referring to the 'mysterious lunatic who goes around strangling innocent female Matoran', obviously. By now, the whole village will know the story, or at least a version of it, so it's natural to assume Krios will pick up their unease. After all, he makes his living by reading people's intentions, motives, moral alignment and so forth.Oh, and Krios is open for interaction.

IC(Daylaria-Forest)

"They should be standard issue? That's how it was when I was in your position. I guess things have changed a bit since then." With a chuckle and nonchalant shrug, she discarded the thought and tossed him her own staff. "These have been a large player in Ga-Koroan military weaponry for years, and seeing as we're a convoy from Ga-Koro, we're going to need that kind of representation."

As one hand released the staff, the other came to rest on her primary weapon: the Sword of Justice. Enchanted, it was the only Artifact with its specific qualities known to exist. It was a fine blade, as well. With a shimmering silver blade and a hilt embedded with diamond, it was a sight to behold, especially when being wielded.

After about twenty minutes of walking in silence, she gave them quick orders. "When we get there, Suran, you and Dyra come with me," she gestured to the corporal and security guard. "Voutok, you find and talk to the blacksmith about the level of technology they've advanced to. Get a picture of where they're at, see if they have anything we can bargain for. Everyone got it?"

"Good. We're here."

The marine quartet entered Pala-Koro, each taking in what they saw. Matoran and Toa, all doing what they would do in a normal village. It was a community unto itself. It surely would've been quite impressive had it not been in the middle of a rebuilding project. It seemed that the easiest way to find command was to ask around. Ushering her crew into a bar and grill, which she had learned seemed to be a social hotspot in any village. She approached the bartender.

"I am leading a diplomatic convoy from Ga-Koro. How can I speak to the ILF's leadership?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

"Yeah," Esao replied somewhat curtly without looking up at the Valkyr Marine as he prepared ketchup for his own fries. "Table closest to the stairs. Blank face, blanker personality. You can't miss him."

He smirked cutely to himself, amethyst eyes glittering in jest.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-Koro"My people Korero?" Kongu chuckled, a friendly pat on the shoulder of his new right hand. Kongu stepped away making a clicking sound with his throat, Ka following closely behind him as he commanded. The Akiri patted her on the head before climbing over the hollow wings and onto her back. He gripped the back of her neck as he sat up. They were at one of the launching pads of Le-Koro now.He reached down to shake Korero's hand which he gripped firmly."Thank you Toa-hero, we will be happy-glad to have you," letting go of Korero's hand he signaled with his right hand as his guards mounted their Gukkos coming to the edge of the platform. Kongu gazed longingly at the sunrise over his Wahi, a Matoran signalling for Ka's soon-to-take-off. He breathed in deeply, the moist cool air expanding in his lungs as the light warmed his body."And Korero," The Toa looked at Akiri Kongu, "They are not my people, they are our people," Kongu smiled brightly as he clicked, Ka spreading her wings that suddenly began to fill with bright green energy. Kongu let out a hoot of laughter as his mount crowed loudly, causing birds in the jungle below to take flight. Grinning from ear to ear on the shaking bird who's wings began to flap and shake, Kongu winked at Korero before Ka launched herself across the platform and into the sky at great speeds, rapidly soaring above the canopy.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Krahma

"What's with the syringe?" asked Krahma. "I'm actually starting to get worried about you, and I'm the insane alterego of your friend, so I shouldn't even care what happens to you."

He rubbed the back of his head again, this time conscious of a nagging pain there.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Corporal Suran

The old Lesterin gave a small bow at the Commander's orders and silently followed her.

IC: Kehuri - Pala-Koro bar

"So it begins," said the young Toa softly. Diplomatic missions to the only Koro-Neutral settlement on the island. There were all sorts of potential issues that could rise from it, especially if Le-Koro hadn't been informed of the visit, depending on the nature of the visit. He wasn't worried about Kongu, though. He'd met him and found him agreeable, and a capable leader. At least he hoped so. Still, he'd never met Jaller, Matoro or Hewkii, and any of them might see an advance on Pala-Koro as an attempt at garnering strength. He'd never met Hahli either, so her intentions were just as unpredictable to him.

He sighed. He couldn't stop analyzing everything the villages did. He would make a great politician. But he refused to even think for a second that that could be the destiny the Great Spirit had chosen for him. The way he saw it, Toa were protectors, whose duty should be to use their powers to help others. Toa or Matoran, Kehuri would have been just as capable mentally. But would he have been as enthusiastic? As a Matoran, he would have shrugged at it all and gotten back to mining. Was it all about attitude? The thought was depressing. And he was overanalyzing himself now. He shot off the train of thought and watched he marines.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC-Πράγος:

Go figure, at the moment I wasn't expecting it, I heard a voice I hadn't heard since I'd been pretty much abandoned to die in Le-Koro, my two compatriots from the Marines running off back to Ga-Wahi...

Go figure, she was different looking now.

"Is it too late for me to hide?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: VoutokBefore arriving in Pala-Koro, Voutok sheathed his Bladed Kanoka Disc and gave the Commander's staff a few twirls."Yeah, I was one of the last-minute recruits, signed up shortly after the whole Nokama assassination and Daedra Conspiracy. There wasn't exactly much of an official outfitting. They haven't even given me one of the crossbows yet. No big deal, of course."After they arrived at the tavern and the Commander spoke with the bartender, Voutok quietly approached her."Can I get some specifics on the blacksmith? Namely a name and/or location."

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC(Daylaria-Bar)

"Your help is appreciated." She nodded and turned towards the table, just as Voutok approached her. "He's probably in a blacksmith shop." A blank stare. "As for where that is...ask him." She pointed to the bartender. With that, she sat down at the table with the physically mundane Toa said to lead the Island Liberation Front. Something told her, from the attitude of the bartender, that his position was one of titularity. As Dyra and Suran filed in with her, she began speaking.

"Greetings from Ga-Koro," she started, "specifically from the commander of the Marine guard, Daylaria. This is Corporal Suran," she gestured to said Corporal. "I have come to establish negotiations with this most...prestigious...establishment, and to express encouragement as you rebuild your village. Are you prepared for such a discussion?" Her eyes showed her appraisal of the man: indeed plain-faced, but not the face of a simpleton. She would have to be careful, because as she already knew, village leaders had hair-triggers.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: VoutokThe De-Matoran nodded and detached from the group that was approaching the Toa at his table. Voutok casually made his way to the bar."Excuse me, sir, but could you direct me to the blacksmith in this Koro?"

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

OOC: Cadias from Ga-Wahi.

IC: Cadias

Whenever someone says that your destination can't be far away, is just around the next bend, it's a good idea to prepare yourself for a long walk.

Perhaps Cadias was right, and Le-Koro wasn't far off. But traveling through the dense jungle was slow and irritating. They hadn't come across a path yet, and Cadias was beginning to seriously consider using his elemental powers to blaze a trail.... literally.

"Do you think I should just burn through all this stuff and save us some time?" He asked, in what barely wasn't a grumble.

OOC: Vrana from Ga-Wahi.

IC: Vrana

Hearing Cadias' comment about clearing the way, a sickening feeling echoed out through him. It was like the plant around him were almost calling out, begging not to be destroyed. He felt a sense of concern, or worry over the idea of them simply being engulfed in flaming blazes as plasma destroyed them.

Perhaps it was his elemental powers, he had never felt that way before now, the plants had always seemed to be nothing more. Now he felt a sort of connection to them, if it could be called that. He didn't want them to die.

"No. We can walk through it, it isn't that bad."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Cadias was surprised by Vrana's quick reply. He had a feeling that the Avian-turned-Toa wouldn't be changing his mind, either. "Ok, ok,"

Then, an idea struck him. "Hey, why not try to clear the way with your elemental powers? You can just move the plants, not harm them, and it's a great way to practice. After all, you're not going to get better at using your powers if you never use them."

He looked out at the growth in front of them, it was a really good idea. He hadn't thought of it himself, possibly due to the newness with which the powers seemed to flow, and the short length of time in which he had possessed them. And with even their new traveling companion in agreement, he decided to try. "Very well, stand aside."

He turned towards the plants ahead with a slight smile, letting the elemental power of the green flow from him into the plants, and bend their actions to his will. Some of the smaller plants pulled away from the path ahead, the large ones moving very slightly. Then they stopped.

Vrana caught himself against a tree, finding he was more exhausted that he had realized. Had walking from Ga-Koro really taken that much out of him? N, he hadn't been feeling tired until just after he started moving the plants...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Cadias watched as Vrana smiled, just a little bit, and unleashed his power over plantlife. At first, it went quite well- plants were moving. Then they stopped moving, and Vrana almost fell over.

Cadias, concerned, moved forward, then stopped. If he knew Vrana, then Vrana's pride would be hurt more than anything else. He probably wouldn't appreciate Cadias acting like he was about to faint. "You depleted your elemental energy, I see. Don't worry, you'll feel better in a moment. It happens to everybody, especially people who just got their powers. You'll be able to do more as you use your powers more often and become familiar with them."

Cadias offered Vrana his hand.

He managed to push himself off of the tree, returning to a standing position. It was humiliating, to say the least. He had lost everything that made him who he was, and them he had been given powers that barely even worked? He cold control the plants around him, but not even enough to clear a path. He could still reach the sky, but the sky was cold, and he could not control as well as he once did.

He looked down at Cadias' hand. The Toa of plasma was trying to be helpful, to be nice, but something about it struck Vrana the wrong way. He had never seen it happen to another being, them collapsing from a lack of elemental powers. Was it just that everyone else was strong with theirs, or was something very wrong with him, and Cadias merely trying to cover the truth.

"I'm fine, I can walk." He responded, not grabbing onto Cadias' hand. He slowly started to continue forward into the growth of the jungle.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Cadias watched as Vrana began making his way through the jungle again. He winced- Vrana was going to remember this moment, and Cadias couldn't help but feel that it was his fault for suggesting that Vrana use his powers.

He wanted to say something to try and comfort Vrana, but perhaps it was better just to not say anything. Silently, he followed the Toa of Plantlife.

He didn't even look back when he heard the words of Seria. He just kept slowly trying to walk through the think forestation. The voice he responded with was one quite cold, and yet very clear hints of anger could be sensed in them. "I'm fine."

He didn't feel fine, not at all. He was holding back this hazy feeling in his head, and his body didn't want to move, but he was forcing it to travel onward all the same. He felt like he had been without sleep for days.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Seria was right.... Vrana wasn't looking well at all. He frowned- he remembered the painful consequences of his and Vrana's last argument. But Vrana was stubborn- he'd be perfectly willing to drive himself into the ground for the sake of his pride.

"Vrana, she's right. You need to rest."

IC:

One of the marines, a De-Matoran with black-grey armour and brilliant green eyes partially hidden beneath a silver Sanok with headband-attachment-thingy, would receive a quick but purposeful tap on the shoulder in response to his query. If his gaze were to follow up along the hand which prodded him, he would find another set of shining emerald irises behind the scratched and scarred Kanohi Hau of a Toa who'd been in about a dozen battles too many over the years.

"You're looking for the local blacksmith?" I asked, the smile on my face conducting a delicate balancing act between friendliness and hostility. "There's not any trouble, is there?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Ta'Rae (Pala-Koro)"Wow, everybody's ignoring you," Ronin sarcastically remarked as Ta'Rae stood at the side watching the visitors from Ga-Koro. Casually snacking on a fruit of some kind, the titan simply grunted in response. "I mean, it's almost as if you're invisible or something. How could anybody miss such a big man?" "Dunno, don't care," Ta'Rae grunted in reply. "You don't care that none of your old friends have acknowledged you? Not even Alfon? Is your name change screwing them up?" "Don't. Know. Don't. Care." Ta'rae firmly repeated. He continued to closely watch the Marines...

IC: VeritasVeritas turned to face the jungle. He took a long look at it, not sure if he will ever be here again. The region had a natural beauty, with the flora and fauna of it everywhere. Tuning around to face the tunnels that he had once called home, and still does, Veritas entered the darkness.

IC: The trade caravan to Le-Koro was slightly different from others. They travelled lighter, and with more pack animals and less carts, so as to have less problems with the swamps. The elevators to the treetop town were occupied for some time carrying their wares to the people of the sky, but once they were there, the Po-Matoran set up their shops and began selling their wares. Shortly afterward, posters began appearing in the village.

WANTED

KANOHI KOMAU

MASK OF MIND CONTROL

Stolen from Po-Koro after death of Turaga Onewa! Be advised, this mask is very dangerous and any who carry it should be considered armed!

Reward Offered!

Personal Kikanalo mount for the finder, as well as one thousand widgets.

Inquire at trading caravan or at Po-Wahi border to return Kanohi and claim reward.

~+~

Meanwhile, a messenger from Po-Koro went to Kongu's abode and requested an audience.

:w:

IC(Daylaria-Bar)

"Your help is appreciated." She nodded and turned towards the table, just as Voutok approached her. "He's probably in a blacksmith shop." A blank stare. "As for where that is...ask him." She pointed to the bartender. With that, she sat down at the table with the physically mundane Toa said to lead the Island Liberation Front. Something told her, from the attitude of the bartender, that his position was one of titularity. As Dyra and Suran filed in with her, she began speaking.

"Greetings from Ga-Koro," she started, "specifically from the commander of the Marine guard, Daylaria. This is Corporal Suran," she gestured to said Corporal. "I have come to establish negotiations with this most...prestigious...establishment, and to express encouragement as you rebuild your village. Are you prepared for such a discussion?" Her eyes showed her appraisal of the man: indeed plain-faced, but not the face of a simpleton. She would have to be careful, because as she already knew, village leaders had hair-triggers.

IC:

"Greetings, commander" Kethryes replied, grinning professionally at the winged being even as his mind was racing dig through her data her words and appearance granted him. She stood with solidness that only years of military training could bring, which suggested that she was a solderer at heart and not a politician who whiled themselves into command, which seemed odd contrasted with her beauty, Kethrye knew warriors when he saw them, and "conventionally hyper-attractive" was usually not the mark of one.

Interesting.

"Yes, fire away," he continued, gesturing for her to sit. "You can also cut the "most prestigious"-type nonsense, please. Talk may be cheap, but that's no reason to waste it."

Edited by BenLuke

IC(Daylaria-Bar)
"Truth." She said in simple response to his statement. She could tell with ease that there was no serious pride involved in the conversation; no need for flattery was present. She sat back a bit, trying to analyze hidden depths she hadn't realized before. "On behalf of Ga-Koro, I'd like to establish some sort of alliance based on mutual benefit. What I mean, is that we have your back, and you don't try to stab us in ours. Now, we have no reason to believe that you would, necessarily, but one can never be too careful." Disguised as a cloak as they were, he seemed to have noticed her wings. She subtly swept them behind her as she sat back a bit more.
"The question is, what can we provide for you, and you for us?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.