They flew in the Mask of Light book. I'm not sure if we saw them fly in the comics, but I would say that their flight power is canon.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

Yes. And by the way, the movies are the most canon, generally. True, the Rahaga's flight method was noncanon (though close; they rode Rhotuka officially), so I can see why you'd be confused on another flight method. :P The movies are basically only noncanon when commonsense would tell you so; a weapon disappearing behind their back with no explanation for example is just animator budget issues for example. So anything major like the Rahkshi flying is clearly official. :)

And, methinks that's question answered, so, topic will now be closed. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)