Radioactive - Imagine Dragons (Bionicle Remix)

Makuta of Time

Radioactive- Imagine Dragons Bionicle Remix

I’m waking up

To ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

I’m breathing in, the chemicals

I watched as we, took off to space, and left this shattered place

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa oh

(Chorus)

I’m waking up; I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my system blow

Welcome to the new age. To the new age

Welcome to the new age. To the new age

Whoa oh oh oh oh

Whoa oh oh oh I’m

Radioactive. Radioactive

Whoa oh oh oh oh

Whoa oh oh oh I’m

Radioactive Radioactive

(End of Chorus)

They raise their flags, destroy our homes

It’s a revolution I suppose

Well paint it red, to fit right in

Whoa oh

He trapped us all, controlled his mind, and then sent us crashing to this water find.

This is it, the apocalypse.

Whoa oh

(Chorus)

All systems go

The sun hasn’t died

Deep in his soul

We all fall back home

(Chorus)

I bet y’all are wondering why make a remix of this song. Well it’s because this song is so emotional and it captures the essence of what Bionicle is. Now if any of you are wondering what the song remix is talking about, it’s about the rise and fall of the Mata Nui robot, through the eyes of a chronicler who say it all happen from the inside of the robot.

Now some clarification might be needed, so here it is. If you’re wondering what the ‘water find’ is, it’s Aqua Magna, since that is the planet that it crashed on. Now the second verse talks about the revolution of the Makuta. Teridax puts him in a slumber and takes over the robot, hence the line saying, ‘controlled his mind’. The Makuta did also destroy villages such as Karda Nui (because of the light Matoran population), the Visorak Island, Keetongu’s island, and the attempted destruction of Mata Nui.

Now I know some of the lines of the lyrics twist the storyline around with the Makuta part, but hey, at least it sounds good. Now the final lines before the ending chorus are talking about the robot falling back to Bara Magna, now Spherus Magna. The line in which says, ‘we’ll paint it red, to fit right in’ is still part of the original line, but in this case it talks about a fanon revolution in which Matoran create an anti-Makuta fight force. Though the color red represents Miserix, in which he is still aligned with the Matoran.

Well that’s all for now.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg