Star Wars RPG - Galaxy at War

IC:

"What's that? Did my fair ears detect the mention of Dominik? And fish? Cooking something, perhaps?"

The voice was soft, a mildly effeminate tenor; its corresponding head poked out tentatively from around the corner into the bridge, hoping against hope that it would be ordered to create something edible from...well, something less edible. Slowly Dominik bit his bottom lip and grinned feverishly, hands hanging onto the wall to support his dainty, mild swings back and forth, as though he were caught in the gentle embrace of a rocking breeze. His windswept, deep gold hair was ruffled as though he'd been recently wearing a chef's hat of some kind. The tone in his queries was excited and on top of things. He'd clearly been waiting for a while.

"Sorry, Dom," Abraham said over his shoulder, not turning around. "We don't need a cook right now."

"Cook?" Dominik asked incredulously, a glimmer of offense in his hazel eyes and a pout curling on his mouth. "Ex-cuse me. Do you see me barging up here daily and asking, 'How are things going today, man who stands on bridge and barks like kath hound?' Well?"

"No, Dom," Abraham sighed. "I'm sorry. We don't need a chef right now."

Dominik chuckled lightly and gave a playful two finger salute along one eyebrow with his left hand. With a playful "Aye aye, Captain!" he had disappeared around the bend like he'd never came, probably off to the kitchens again.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: I know Madara said I played like still in the atmosphere, but since Strack was away, I played it when Lavama posted that we jumped hyperspace. Oh well, might as well arrive now. So Lavama, Strack, get ready.

IC:

Then Stalker felt a jerk, but ti was just him. Whenever they jump out of hyperspace, he seems to feel a jerk, but that's just his mind playing games. The pilot's voice came on the comms, "We're arriving on Geonosis boys. Get ready for your mission."

"Good, I'm dying to get some action," said Veshok.

"Remember, we are not to fire unless fired upon. We take pictures of any droids we see, and get the job done. If by any chance we get captured, we are to tell them that we do not work for the Republic. No matter how many times they torture us, if they do when they interrogate us," reminded Stalker.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC: Might need a bit of staff intervention again here, since I'm not sure where exactly they would have gone to and what they might expect to find there

OOC: We should have the signal as to where. What we find there is what we need to worry about... who we find there as well. So yeah, we need to have staff handle that.

IC: Ammaton Kirkbride | The Works

Ammaton said no more, simply following the bounty hunter and ready to take out his weapon if necessary.

IC: Salvador Oro | Lehon

Salvador felt a shock of pain in his hand as he looked down to find his gloves being penetrated by the all-too-sharp teeth of the angry Twi'lek. If this was to be the game, then it was one he was all too happy to play - he reached over to grab a hold onto his adversaries Lekku, which he recalled was generally enough to incapacitate most Twi'lek - if someone grabbed his brain, he probably wouldn't enjoy it either.

However, as his grip on the mouth began to loosen due to his different choice of target, he was struck by the burst of telekinetic energy and sent flying off, where he collided into a fallen tree. His eyes were still facing the Twi'lek even at that point, and he began to stand up. It looked like this would be going in a much different way than intended...

As he pulled himself up (and, no doubt, the Twi'lek was too) he targeted him with a powerful surge of Force Fear, drawing on his own pain and anger to utterly shatter the will of an unexpecting novice and keep him from recovering.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC:

The Trandos made there way down the levels of Corusant. The shuttle they are taking, is going down to Level 1313. A notorious level known to be infested in Bounty Hunters. "So tell me, why are we headed down to 1313?" asked the Elite. "Because my brutal friend, there isss much greater opportunity to join otherssss like us."

IC (Swoop Gangers)
Antil brushed a stray length of hair from his sight. This old factory served their purposes well enough as it stood. The Works were an old old part of Coruscant, blocks upon blocks of factories, with a tangled network of pipes and other less savoury things forming a maze beneath them. It was a dangerous place, creatures mutated by exposure to who knows how many chemicals roamed the decrepit and condemned buildings, bands of malfunctioning feral droids disassembled organics. In short, if you had the manpower and the will...and the copious amount of firepower needed, it was a good place to hide.
The tanned youth smiled to himself, looking down on the cleared factory floor from the overseer’s booth. A small fleet of ships was assembling before him. The heat was going to come down soon....and Antil didn’t intend to be around when the hammer fell. This old, blocky building had seen many years, and the fortifications would see to it that it’d hold long enough for them to flee.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC:

"Iggy, no shooting unless they shoot first. I'd rather not tick off the Republic while they're on high alert." Abraham cautioned the droid, before shooting a look at his comm system. "Yes, Corey, I'll warn you of events that I am not aware of next time. Easily done. Thank you, however, for the extra power.""Roka... You know what I mean." After a slight pause, he toggled several switches on his console, and pressed a button, activating the sensor array. Now, to see if anyone was still breathing over there....

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (RC-8358 "Werda"; Geonosis):

"See any droids, snap the shots, and get out. Preferably it should be after we blow the tunnels. Don't forget what Cody says, that's the only reason he hasn't been given clearance to smash the place." Werda put his helmet on, and linked with the rest of the Squad in their HUD. "What are we going to call ourselves?" He put a fresh clip into his DC, and checked the sight, making sure it was straight.

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

IC: Zane (Lehon)

"I'll be with you shortly," Zane said in response to Gurrox's message. Placing the monitor on the dashboard of the speeder bike, he turned and moved towards where he could sense the Cathar Sith Lord's signature. A few moments later, he spotted Gurrox and maneuvered next to him. "So that's our guest, hm?" he remarked, glancing at the Padawan, "He doesn't look so good."

---------------

IC: Elara (Solar Sailor, Coruscant)

Having made her way to the cockpit of the crashed ship, Elara found Nentir in his seat with some much more obvious injuries. "Where are you hurt?"

IC(Iguana, Coruscant): "You. Are no fun." Having thus replied to Abraham in his most scathing of tones (and for a line designed to serve and help, protocol droids could do scathing really well), Iguana settled down in one of the gun pods, optical sensors tracking the various fighters simultaneously. Go on...make a move...

IC(Gurrox, Lehon): "Well if he looked good he'd be trying to kill us both," the leonine lord replied dryly, "His story is that the Jedi are here for some Rakatan artefacts. Swords and maps. I tend to doubt, but only because I tend to doubt anything that comes from a Jedi's mouth. Feel free to question him yourself."

IC(Djashell, Coruscant): Sneaking along a set of pipes had led her to the interior of the factory the Bantha Fodder was supposedly being held. She mentally cursed at the amount of manpower and guns that was on display. No way she could take them all. Not even if she had Gnar with Syaa and Kirkbride as backup. They needed to fall back, regroup, and think up a plan...

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Nentir Draln. Solar Sailor.

"my foot feels a bit funny, but nothing really major" he lied. he hated it when people knew how serious his injuries were. some of them would panic, not a good thing when you're mostly stranded. "my ship's in worse condition" he said, a bit regretfully. "should have made a more controlled descent".

IC: Snipe

"how about...eh, I dunno. 'the clone squad sent in to destroy generators, and i a droid is seen to take a picture of it and get out'?"

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC:

"If we see one, we take a picture, and keep on heading towards the objective." The shuttle was no in the Geonosian atmosphere. The doors opened, revealing the landscape of the Geonosian world. "If by any chance, we get caught in the process, and we are fired upon, shot at them. If they overwhelm us, we surrender and tell them that we went rouge and are not working with the Republic. Is that all everyone?"

IC [Aboard the Renaissance]

"A generous gift. Thank you." L'uo took the holocron, looking it over briefly, then putting it off to the side. "I'll be sure to look into it in the future."

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC (Talzin) Mother Talzin waited. Sitting Indian-style upon a patch of gloriously wet earth, this part of the Renaissance was hers to command, hers to shape and shape it she had. This part of the cold, strange metal craft that the Sith Order called their home had become an abode of the spirits. Others called them myths, or simply a misunderstanding of the Force. Talzin scoffed at them. It was not a misunderstanding that had tested and given her strength during the birth of her daughter. It had not been a misunderstanding that had given her the strength to resist the decimation the Jedi had inflicted on her people. No, the spirits were real, of this she was certain. They were very real and they guided her even now. This area of the ship, lovingly cared for by the elderly Nightsister, was a forest in miniature. Trees stretched to the cold metal ceiling, the lights above providing them with the energy they needed to grow strong and well. A brook filled with fish native to her beloved homeworld babbled through the center of the room, stones and mosses and even small buzzing insects inhabited this part of the ship. This was her inner sanctum, he small breath of defiance against those who would have burned her world. Even if the Jedi and the Republic were to burn it to the ground.the soil, plants and animals here would go on. They couldnt take that, no matter how hard they tried. She had scattered seeds, and she knew, one day, they would bloom. Her joints hurt, her movements werent as steady as they had once been, but the aged Nightsister smiled up at her creation. Old age brought wisdom, if one avoided the common pitfalls of rigidity and a fear of change. She thrived off of change, for she dreamed of a changed galaxy. A galaxy where the Jedi were at last cast down, a galaxy where those would seek knowledge and mastery were not dragged down by those who feared them, it was a dream she had given much for.and she was willing to give so much more. Today, a small step would be taken in the right direction. The young apprentice would be arriving soon. Then the lesson could begin.

IC(Allek-Talzin's Training)And arrive he did.This area of the ship had always kind of creeped him out- trees did not naturally grow in space. That was a fact. The Dark Side thrived here, and he could feel it. A small Dathomir on the ship was not at the top of his list of fears, however. His pride- his fatal flaw -was to be destroyed, through lessons by Talzin. Though once, the first time he had seen her, she had been the very picture of power and strength in the Dark Side, she was now the most terrifying thing he had ever witnessed, just sitting there. "Mother Talzin," he knelt, somehow finding a way to get lower than she, "I am ready for your lessons." Edited by Shuhei Hisagi

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Anshar Rune): Anshar mopped sweat from his brow, as the hot sun on Lehon beat down upon the apprentices. They had trudged through the forest, and with some effort, located the rocky beach. There were several fallen trees, brought down by the fury of the previous night's storm.

Rune trudged over to one of them. "We're gonna need to move these trees down to the water if we're gonna make the raft. Care to give me a hand moving it?"IC (Togruta): The Togruta grinned at the two Sith, and wiped vomit from his mouth, visibly exerting effort to ignore the pain in his stump. "So, how many of there are you anyway?"If the Sith Lords were observant, they would notice a soft green glow of an active commlink on the wrist of his severed arm, obscured by the Padawan's vomit.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

Despite Nentir's assurance, Elara crouched down to take a look for herself. Feeling along his boot, she could tell that there was some swelling but other than that, she couldn't quite determine how severe the injury was. Closing her eyes, she reached out through the Force to accelerate Nentir's natural healing process. When she opened her eyes again, the swelling had gone down enough to hopefully allow him to walk on his own for a while. "There," she said, "That should hold you until you get a chance to see a healer."

-----------------

"So I've heard," Zane mused, looking at the Togruta with a wry smile, "Cortosis-weave swords, huh? Three of them even! And a Star Map!" Chuckling a bit, he then added, "That's quite a find. What kind of condition were they in?"

IC:

"Well I'm Stalker and you're Werda." "I'm Veshok and he's Snipe," says Veshok pointing to the sniper. "Okay, we are to call ourselves by our code names, and yes, we are to blow the place up before we leave. We take pictures of droids if there, continue with the mission, then get out of there when completed."

IC (RC-8358 "Werda"; Geonosis):

"You must've missed the part where Commander Cody said if we see droids, snap the pictures, and get out so our gunners earn their keep." Werda shook his head. He had thought Stalker had been paying attention during the briefing. "All of you know the exit should things mess up?"

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

IC (Togruta): The Togruta glared at the Sith Lord. "About as good as you'd expect for swords that have been mouldering away on a humid jungle for thousands of years. Star Map was mint though."IC (Twi'lek): The Twi'lek grinned, blood running down his mouth. He may not have severed the Sith Lord's digit, but he had felt a most satisfying crunch from at least one of the fingers. It was almost certainly broken along its joints. The Padawan withdrew a second lightsaber from within the folds of his tunic, igniting the bright blue blade. Fear clouded his mind. But frankly, he didn't care. He'd been afraid for several days and long nights now. Watching the trees for silent rancors, hearing the screech of acklays every hour of the night. And now there was an armored man, manhandling him about the jungle. Frustration and anger mounted in the young Twi'lek's chest, and he threw his head back in a primal scream, instinctively tapping into the Dark Side that swirled about the jungle. The Force Scream rippled outwards, causing sections of several trees around the Padawan to explode into a shower of bark and splinters.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC: Salvador Oro | Lehon

As the Force Scream struck him, Salvador braced himself and gritted his teeth, drawing upon the power of the jungle to harden himself against the darkness. He grinned slightly as he moved back to protect himself from the exploding shards of tree and bark. This was irritating - no doubt the other Jedi would hear that from miles away. Still, he had a little bit of time; he doubted they could make much use of Force Speed within the jungle.

Relinquishing his fear powers, Salvador moved instead to Force Confusion, and began working at it with his mind. As fear left the Padawan and moved to simple misunderstanding. Using the Force, he began to work his powers on the weakened mind of the apprentice to try manipulating his actions. "An impressive display, for a Padawan." he said. "You are a natural adept of the Dark Side; far more adept than many apprentices I know. The Jedi chose well when they stole you from your parents."

IC: Ammaton Kirkbride | The Works

Ammaton stood guard at the entrance pipe, waiting for Djashell to return from her scouting out of the area, or to at least get some sort of signal to follow behind.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

NPC(Andros):

"-how many of there are you, anyway?"

The transmission came through, crackling slightly but audible nonetheless, on the Jedi Knight's comlink. He paused, hovering a clump of vegetation back to the forest floor, and turned sharply to look at Master Limaech just before the Twi'lek's scream cut through the morning air, causing every member of the group to instinctively reach for their lightsabers. Without waiting for orders, the Duro brought his arm up, speaking into the comlink at his wrist.

"Major, we have a disturbance to the south of the main site. Secure the area, and disintegrate anything that fails to identify as a friendly."

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC (Limaech): "It must be the Sith. It has to be." Master Limaech looked up, apprehension on his face. "Padawans, Andros. We must push forward and secure the artifact. Let the clones deal with the enemies."IC (Carawyn Jade):Carawyn Jade stepped out from a gunship as it landed near Nentir's wrecked freighter. The Padawan had left the Ewok to the care of a clone trooper medic.

The Padwan rapped the access hatch of the freighter and spoke into his commlink. "Nentir, Elara. Your ride back to the Temple has arrived." The Zeltron, clad in the clothing of a night club party boy, standing amongst a small squad of troopers made for an interesting and slightly out of place figure.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

"Come on," Elara said, helping Nentir to his feet, "Let's get out of here." Making her way to the access hatch, she opened it and took a moment to glance at Carawyn's attire before stepping out. "Thanks."

------------------

"Ah yes, such is the marvel of Rakata engineering," Zane nodded with a slight smile, even as he began to probe through the Padawan's thoughts with the Force. He was looking for memories of the past few days and emotional cues, anything that might reveal if the Togruta was telling the truth or not. "Do they teach about the Infinite Empire at the temple? I'd imagine that such an important part galactic history would warrant at least a few lectures."

IC (Togruta): "I always paid more attention to Master Drallig's classes." Even if the apprentice had the will to resist the Sith Lord's mental prodding, the burning pain of his now removed arm was more than enough to break his mental concentration. The memories of the last few days blurred past. Most related to the meaningful work of digging up a rocky clearing. Then appearing from a cloud of dust, came a striking image. A cylindrical rock tower, buried under earth, encrusted with roots, and a gaping black hole that seemed to pulse with the Dark SIde of the Force.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

The Sith Lord nodded thoughtfully, paying more attention to the Padawan's memories than his answer. It wasn't entirely clear what he was seeing but one thing was for sure, it was not a Cortosis blade or a Star Map. At this point, he was sure that the Padawan had been lying. "I see," he said, stopping the probing for a bit, "Now then, let's get down to business." Reaching down, he took hold of the Togruta by the stump of his arm and squeezed, pushing him down on the severed limb. "Why don't you tell me about that little rock tower that you unearthed, if you don't mind." As he waited for a response, he sent a thought towards Gurrox, "We'd best get ready to move. No doubt his companions will have realized that something's going on by now and they'll have probably sent a group after him."

Edited by Promised Land

NPC(Andros):

Regardless of rank, there were very few who could give an order like that and expect it to be followed. The Barabel Jedi was not on that list.

"Master Limaech, two of our students are under attack, and you want to send the Clones after the Sith? Forgive me my skepticism, but how do you expect blasters to do against those who can simply block them? We are turning back."

After advising his fellow Knight to investigate the source of the comlink transmission, the Duro took two Padawans, the Hapan and the Miraluka, to find the other likely source of trouble, the scream they had heard not long before, focusing in on a Force signature close to the apparent source of the sound. Tearing up chunks of vegetation at a faster rate than ever, the three Jedi moved as quickly as they could through the dense jungle of Lehon.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC (Twi'lek Padawan): The Twi'lek's attention was focused on Oro, and the rage that guided his mental focus was enough to deflect the "Oh really? Well **** you, you mealy-mouthed excuse for a Sithspawn's dysentery-fuelled ****." The Twi'lek Padawan raised his hand in a sweeping motion that sent an explosion of half-decayed leaf matter up to obscure his motions and backflipped into the trees, landing on a branch, before disappearing amidst the vines and foliage.By the time the leaves and dirt settled, the Twi'lek Padawan was nowhere to be found, both by sight and by Force presence.

IC (Carawyn Jade): Jade shrugged. "The troopers will tag it and probably impound it as evidence. At least until they can find where those criminals got the missiles from." He stepped back slightly as the gunship lifted off and began to streak back to the Jedi Temple, sirens flashing, clearing a way through streams of traffic.

The comms on each Jedi buzzed to life. "Commanders. Captain Tremaine and the Lance were neutralized by the enemy vessel. We are redirecting incoming hyperspace traffic away from the area while the shuttles sweep for survivors."

At the news, the Zeltron Padawan leaned his back against the wall and slumped down to a sitting position. He could not believe how catastrophic the mission had turned. The Zeltron looked outside at the hustle and bustle of Coruscant, as the gunship flew closer to the Jedi Temple. "Sixty clones dead on-planet. Possibly the whole crew of the Lance blown to dust, and who knows how many civilians dead thanks to careless shooting." "Kriffed up good this time, Jade. Real good."

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC: Nentir Draln. Coruscant

"it wasn't your fault, trust me. how were we to know what that Chiss was packing?" he said, trying to console the disheartened padawan. the thing was, sympathy was never his strong suit. "when we get back, you can take a force of jedi and tear the ship to shreds, if you want" he said, jokingly.

IC(Djashell, Coruscant): Having scoped out the fortress that was the Swoop Gang's hideout, Djashell headed for the Rusty ratchet pub to meet up again with Kirkbride. There was no way she could crack the place open. She needed Syaa to even try, maybe she could sabotage some of those ships, create a diversion...

She started running scenarios and plans round and round in her head, trying to think up something that would get them in without being shot

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC (Clone TIE Fighters): The TIE fighters hung like eight eyeballs in space, observing the Combat Wombat. A Venator had moved to the scene of the Lance's destruction, sending shuttles out to retrieve any survivors on the Arquitens-class cruiser. A voice crackled over the comm to the Combat Wombat's crew."This is a crime scene and emergency site. Please redirect your route away from this area to avoid debris and impeding the rescue efforts."IC (Jade): Jade stared blankly out at the Coruscanti skyline, ignoring the Jedi Knight. He remained silent, artfully drawing out a length of deep blue hair from the outlandish mess of gelled spikes and swirls that he had prepared for the infiltration. His fingers and natural blue nails played with the strands, binding them back into a Padawan braid, even as the gunship touched down in front of the Jedi Temple.

Once the LAAT landed, the Zeltron Padawan rose to his feet. "Knight Nentir, with all due respect, we Jedi are the troopers' commanders and generals. And we were responsible with leading them. And they died in vain. Forgive me if I'm in no mood for jokes, tearing apart ships, or wreaking death on any being."He jumped lightly off of the LAAT onto the platform and strode briskly up the steps into the Jedi Temple. "It really isn't his fault. Nentir's a craftsman, a tinkerer that prefers gears and springs to real interaction with sentients. He doesn't know better." The Zeltron pulled a green arm-warmer off, balling it up in one hand. He was tired, and badly needed a change of clothes and a thorough shower to wash off the stink of the underlevels.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC(Praeth-Jedi Temple)

Nentir would encounter a recognizable red Twi'lek on his way to the medical center. Said Twi'lek was leading a youngling with a mild Lightsaber scar across his left arm. From the drooping eyes of shame on his face, he had obviously injured himself. Praeth nodded to his fellow Jedi, a smile lighting his eyes.

"Nentir! I see you've returned from your mission," he winced at the look on Draln's face, "and none the better for it, I see."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Nentir Draln.

"a depressed Carawyn, dead civilians, my ship in need of repairs- it just keeps stacking up. next thing you know, we'll get news Dantooine blew up" he said. his foot was starting to hurt again. "and that's where I leave you. I think my foot's twisted itself, and so I'm headed to the medicenter" then he noticed the youngling being escorted had a small lightsaber burn. "nevermind then, looks like you're headed where I am"

"haven't memorized them, but have a pretty good idea what they look like" Snipe said, speaking up. "there are exits in every cardinal direction, as well as a few others. the caves twist and turn a bunch, however, so heading in one direction might take you another way entirely. in a dire emergency, we can blow out walls. and by dire I mean 'the entire area is about to explode' dire".

IC:

"If there are exits in every direction, then we must pick one. Do think that we should split up if that is the only option?" Stalker asked Werda. This new information seems interesting.

Then the pilot stopped the ship as his voice was heard over the comms, "Alright Commandos. we're here. Good luck on your mission."

Veshok looked out the doors of the gunship. Cody gave them orders and directions, that the gunship will not drop them off at the site of the target. Instead, a caravan which will drop them off without notice.

IC (Anshar Rune): Anshar mopped sweat from his brow, as the hot sun on Lehon beat down upon the apprentices. They had trudged through the forest, and with some effort, located the rocky beach. There were several fallen trees, brought down by the fury of the previous night's storm.

Rune trudged over to one of them. "We're gonna need to move these trees down to the water if we're gonna make the raft. Care to give me a hand moving it?"

IC: Jaceren

"Sure," Jaceren said as he stepped forward. He bent down as he prepared to help Anshar lift the tree so they could drag it towards the water.

IC: Talentia

"If that is what you wish," she said as she stepped forward. "I know you are not completely blind. You can see with the force." she said. She'd been interested in the Miraluka race before and had researched them in the library.

IC: San Vroon

The Kel Dor had recieved Jade's message. The criminals within the speeder remained motionless after he'd slammed their heads into the dash using the force. It had taken only a few minutes after that to deliver them to the Coruscant Guard for questioning. Since it didn't seem like the criminals would be needed their speeder anytime soon after that Vroon helped himself to flying back to the temple in it.

He ditched the speeder a few miles away from the Temple before walking the rest of the way. Jade had been correct in his assessment. The mission had been an utter failure. More then that the criminals they had been pursuing had taken innocent lives.

Vroon entered the temple lost in his thoughts.

IC: Gnar

"That was too easy," Gnar shrugged as he followed the Twi'lek. "I was actually looking forward to resorting to the hard way."

Edited by Flex Fiction

OOC: And now it's showtime.

NPC(Big Bubba):

In any jungle, the water's edge was an important point for any animal that could not get by on the water drops that collected on leaves - the great common factor, regardless of the niche occupied. Browsers, grazers, they all had to come to the water sooner or later. And in any jungle, there were those poised to take advantage of that, predators that would hide behind foliage, perfectly camouflaged as they watched and waited for a chance. One of the strange creatures now at the waterside had been misfortunate enough to wander into the territory of a rather unusual acklay during the previous night's downpour, but that hunter's territory ended more than a hundred meters from this shoreline, and, powerful though it might have been, its fear of what lay in wait beyond that boundary was strong enough to keep it from putting so much as a single claw across.

Now, as the Sith dragged logs to the water's edge, the thing the acklay feared saw an opportunity. The fully-grown jungle rancor burst from the jungle's edge, bearing down on the apprentices like a freight train, head low, jaws open wide, the stench of decay filling the air as the ambush was sprung, and the apex predator of Lehon pounced upon its breakfast.

OOC: You didn't think we were going to let the Lords have all the fun, did you?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Now, as the Sith dragged logs to the water's edge, the thing the acklay feared saw an opportunity. The fully-grown jungle rancor burst from the jungle's edge, bearing down on the apprentices like a freight train, head low, jaws open wide, the stench of decay filling the air as the ambush was sprung, and the apex predator of Lehon pounced upon its breakfast.

OOC: They're going to need to be build a gate real fast to drop on it.

@ Madara; Whoever he joins with aside, I do believe I have succeeded in driving a Padawan to the Dark Side.

IC: Salvador Oro | Jungles of Lehon

Salvador continued standing as he did, taking a few steps forward and way from the debris he was near, coming into a slightly more clearer area, nearer to where the Padawan had been. At this point, the lightsaber was out, he was obviously using the powers of the Dark Side and seemed to be giving into Lehon.

He wasn't going to run off. Not now. He still had a Sith Lord to kill; oh, and there was no way this would be over so easily. A smile broke over his face as he closed his eyes, opening himself up to the Force and observing what was around him; his body calm and relaxed, but ready to draw saber at a moments notice. He reached out into the area around him, but found there was too much life in the jungle to get a clear sense. Instead, he felt for strong emotions, and opened every sense as much as he could, excluding sight.

Especially hearing.

OOC: I realize that it says he's gone to the force or to sight, but frankly, my character would have no way of knowing the former.

IC: Ammaton Kirkbride | Coruscant | Rusty Ratchet

Having made his way over after a short wait near the hatch, Ammaton sat in a slightly dirtier but emptier corner of the pub. He had been waiting for a few minutes by the time Djashell shows up.

OOC: Assuming nothing goes wrong, with regards to the second sentence.

IC (Twi'lek Padawan):Chuma Then sped through the jungle, weaving between branches, leaping through vines and jumping over roots with force-assisted speed. He intended to put as much distance between himself and the Sith Lord as possible. The Twi'lek's determined eyes blazed an unnatural sulfuric orange, striking a sharp contrast with his blue skin. He had to warn the others.Giving into rage, fear and the Dark Side was not something one could simply let go. Fuelled by adrenaline and fear, Bogan continued to gnaw at the Padawan's heart, even as his route led him to the path taken by Andros and the two Padawans whom had accompanied him.He bounced up slashing apart a tangle of vines with his orange lightsaber and landed in a somersault, before vaulting off further into the brush.

OOC: Fight or flight.

IC (Jade):Four minutes.

Carawyn felt the satisfying rush of hot water meeting his scalp, drenching his dark blue hair and dying it nearly to a shade of black. The voice of Captain Tremaine echoed in his ears. The human had distinguished himself under the command of the Republic Navy's greatest hero, Wilhuff Tarkin. He had served at the defense of Dac, fighting off waves of Grievous' droid fighters in a prototype Lancer-class frigate.

Captain Kaleo Tremaine, 35. Enjoyed grav-ball. Cheered for the Malastare Redblacks. Recently engaged to his university sweetheart.

The Zeltron blinked against the water, mouthing along to his mental mantra. "Emotion, yet peace." It was the first line of the earliest known version of the Jedi Code. A simplified code that suited the Zeltron Padawan.

Three minutes.

Captain Marrow. Yes, a clone. But behind the face shared by trillions across the galaxy was a soldier who patrolled the lower reaches of Coruscant on a daily basis, protecting the offices of government and businesses that kept the Galactic Republic running.

Jade had never known the clone personally, but he had fought alongside many like him. Clone or not, a life was a life.

"Ignorance, yet knowledge." Two minutes.

The Quarren street food vendor. Probably dead thanks to Nentir's stray turbolaser shooting. He may have had a family. Friends."Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony."One minute.

Carawyn Jade rinsed the last of the shampoo out of his hair, and turned off the water after a minute of continuing to enjoy the hot shower."Death, yet the Force." The Padawan stepped out of the shower, drying himself off before drawing out his plain tan tunic and flexible brown leather boots. He had come to terms with the concept of dying himself. Fighting against waves of Separatist droid soldiers taught one that. But letting go of those whom he had command, however nominal, over was always much more difficult.As he tightened his belt and clipped his lightsaber to it, Jade stared out at the Coruscanti skyline once more. "Death, yet the Force."

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC: Nentir Draln.

"a depressed Carawyn, dead civilians, my ship in need of repairs- it just keeps stacking up. next thing you know, we'll get news Dantooine blew up" he said. his foot was starting to hurt again. "and that's where I leave you. I think my foot's twisted itself, and so I'm headed to the medicenter" then he noticed the youngling being escorted had a small lightsaber burn. "nevermind then, looks like you're headed where I am"

"haven't memorized them, but have a pretty good idea what they look like" Snipe said, speaking up. "there are exits in every cardinal direction, as well as a few others. the caves twist and turn a bunch, however, so heading in one direction might take you another way entirely. in a dire emergency, we can blow out walls. and by dire I mean 'the entire area is about to explode' dire".

IC(Praeth-En Route to the Infirmary)

"Ah, that I am," he looked to the ground, lamenting for his comrade, "you have my condolences. If there's anything I can do, you need only to ask." Crossing his arms, he looked down at the youngling. "I trust we can all learn from this- and grow in the Force because of it."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.