Black Six's True History, Revealed! In other news, Dual Matrix

I typically have pretty epic and memorable dreams.

For the first time, I had a dream about BZPower. (I guess I'm spending too much time here...)

It starts out with me working on my comedy, but Dual Matrix PM'ed me a Bionicle-related poem that was TERRIBLE. For some reason, I couldn't help myself and posted it on my comedy.

You have no idea how terrible this poem was. AND HOW LONG IT WAS, TOO.

And I didn't read it before posting it.

Then while there I checked Black Six's status thing and noticed that he was going to the street next to me to get some lemonade (hey, it was a dream). So I walked over. Now I must say at this point that I live in a rather nice city (a small city that is more like a town). But the street next to us has been visited by the police several times in the past. Some not nice people live there.

So I rush over with a friend of mine (By the way, Chro, it was the guy that you lent *cough cough* gave a dollar to). Black Six is sitting there in a Lamborghini. I say hi and ask him to come over. We stand around talking for a while, then I want to show him my Bionicle collection, so I bring him inside.

My parents talk to him for a while, then I ask him about college. He says "Phew, I'm done with that." Then he started telling us that while in college, he beat up/killed someone and had to go to prison. Yeah, prison.

So Black Six is an ex-con. :D

Remember, this was just a dream.

Thoughts? Any dreams you have had about BZPower? IS Black Six an ex-con?

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Aren't "dream" topics against the rules in GD? -Edit- Yeah, they are. "Dream topics turn into spam. Tahu making a sundae at your local Dairy Queen has very little discussion value."

Edited by Haecceity

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

Are they? I don't remember reading anything about that...I'll check. And if they are I'll have someone come close it.

EDIT: OK, I just did and that looks more like its about Bionicle-related dreams, whereas mine is BZPower related.

So I'm not entirely sure.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)