Notification Build Up

Hexann

I don't use notifications, so none.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Admit it. It has happened to all of us. What have been the times your notifications have built up most? Mine. Well,.....let's just say IT'S OVER 4,000! Seriously though... notification_build_up.png

How did that even happen?Anyways, I think the most notifications I built up is like somewhere around 48-53. Lets just say that I don't even know why I turned on some of those notification options.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Four. Notifications have never quite worked for me but considering I don't have much use for them aside from the one thing they do work for - telling me if people have responded to my posts - I never quite felt like sorting them out.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I think I've gotten up to about ten or so. Never over twenty, and that was back in the day when I used to follow forums and topics. These days I rarely get above 1 or 2, mostly because I've tweaked my notifications to take a hiatus, and never adjusted them back to my pre-hiatus position. :P I just adjusted to my notification settings as they are.

Admit it. It has happened to all of us. What have been the times your notifications have built up most? Mine. Well,.....let's just say IT'S OVER 4,000! Seriously though... notification_build_up.png

How did that even happen?Anyways, I think the most notifications I built up is like somewhere around 48-53. Lets just say that I don't even know why I turned on some of those notification options.

I completely forgot they existed. Apparently bars that follow you around where ever you scroll aren't obvious to me.

The most I've ever had must've been around 100 or something... I guess it depends on what topics you're following. :shrugs: Then again, I haven't yet taken a longer break since the notification system exists (at least I can't remember having done so ^^"), so I'm honestly sorta scared of what might build up there. :fear:

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

The most I've ever had must've been around 100 or something... I guess it depends on what topics you're following. :shrugs: Then again, I haven't yet taken a longer break since the notification system exists (at least I can't remember having done so ^^"), so I'm honestly sorta scared of what might build up there. :fear:

I followed BZPRPG and then had a hiatus. Yeah,.....I may as well had ask my notifications to commit suicide. XD

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

I followed BZPRPG and then had a hiatus. Yeah,.....I may as well had ask my notifications to commit suicide. XD

Yeah well, with the BZPRPG it's no surprise that you had so many notifications xD Wow.

It took me at least 10-20 minutes to clear up my notifications. XD

Over nine thousand, literally. I'm pretty sure that's as high as the counter can go; every time it approached ten thousand it jumped back down a few hundred. Like, one day I'd have 9900 and the next it would be only 9700.

Q2TtLEz.png

Over nine thousand, literally. I'm pretty sure that's as high as the counter can go; every time it approached ten thousand it jumped back down a few hundred. Like, one day I'd have 9900 and the next it would be only 9700.

OVER 9,000!

Challenge Accepted.

Yeah well, with the BZPRPG it's no surprise that you had so many notifications xD Wow.

Hm. I usually just ignore them after having read them... wait, do you mean clean up as in delete them or as in simply going through page by page and marking them as unread? O.o

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Hm. I usually just ignore them after having read them... wait, do you mean clean up as in delete them or as in simply going through page by page and marking them as unread? O.o

The delete button.... *facepalm* I forgot of its existence...

Either 2 or 3. I'm more or less BZP-dead, other than today; I don't follow any topics other than my own, anymore, and it's rare that I get comments on my profile or mentions elsewhere that might stir up notifications for me.

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."