img_8032.jpg_thumb.jpg

^Click picture to go to Brickshelf Gallery

EDIT: Pictures: 1 2 3

This is a basic Matoran that could be easily modified with different color armor and such to be in different Koros. As you can tell, this is an Onu-Matoran.

His build is slightly reminiscent of the Voya Nui Matoran.

This specific guy wields dual-daggers and for some reason has a widget stuck to the bottom of his hand (don't ask me why).

Comments and criticism would be nice. I think he is still somewhere in my room, so I might POSSIBLY be able to take more pictures. Maybe.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Hey. Thing is, you've linked that pic to your brickshelf gallery, which isn't public yet. You need to deeplink it by clicking on the image until it's the only thing on your screen, and then copy the URL. Hope this helps,Haecceity

Edited by Haecceity

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

Very nice, yet simple, MOC! The Voya-Toran build was probably my favorite because of the variety of parts and bits that they came with. A while ago, Taipu1 posted some adaptable Matoran designs that looked pretty cool, but (in my opinion) this trumps those ones. You made him look very proportionate, and the way that you built him, others can easily build their own easily and efficiently.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!