BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Early bird profiles:

Member Name: LockeBZ
Weapon: Protosteel Pike
Power: Legs are temporarily replaced with the body a mechanical horse for added speed and maneuvaribility, referred to as CentaurusBZ.
Appearance: He is tall and thin with muted green armor. His head is akin to that of a Rahkshi with a black scar along his right eye. His body is primarily red with a bit of black. This all continues into his CentaurusBZ form but with the body of a mechanical race horse instead of legs.

Member Name: [ Shadowhawk ]

Weapon: [ Protosteel tactical assassin’s sword. Sleek, low-profile, and extremely lethal - see ‘Appearances’ image; it’s the sharp pointy thing he’s carrying around. ]

Power: [ Has the ability to take on a shadowy, semi-incorporeal ‘ninja mode’ form at will. While in this form, the Shadowhawk is utterly noiseless, almost completely invisible in dim, hazy, or otherwise visually obscured environments, possesses enhanced sensory capabilities, and can move with up to twice normal speed.

Additionally, due to his partially vaporous state of being, any damage dealt him by opponents' attacks is halved; in case of fractions, rounded down. Conversely, however, damage dealt by his own attacks is also halved, and he is strictly incapable of collecting and/or utilizing pick-ups.

Activating ‘ninja mode’ is so physically and mentally taxing that it requires an entire individual post’s worth of time and effort to do so, making it an impractical defensive maneuver in fast-paced melee situations where swift reaction time is crucial.
]

Appearance: [ A picture’s worth a thousand words, they say - this image covers it all. A lean, grey-armored biomechanical stealth warrior. ]

Ultimate Weapons: [ --- ]

Member Name: Pulsating Explosive

Weapon: Protosteel Spear, held primarily in the right hand. Can be used for throwing, but must be retrieved.

Power: Able to 'create' a small explosion by clenching his left fist. Literally from his left-fist. The left-fist clenching can also be taken as a warning to any targets to get away.

Appearance: A Matoran creature with mostly tan and burnt orange armour. Torso is primarily white, limbs are primarily tan covered in white armour. Hands, feet, and head are all burnt orange, with cyan eyes.

Member Name: Pahrak #0579

Weapon: Retractable Wrist blades/claws

Power: Elemental Stone Powers

Appearance: a regular old Pahrak

Ultimate Weapons: None

2 MORE SPOTS REMAIN OPEN, PLUS MORE IF THE DEMAND IS THERE!

Edited by Voltex 2

IC: Canis [status: Running away Health: 6/20 Level: 6]

As soon as I saw the energy construct, I ran away as fast as I could. My plan couldn't work with Vox having a shield. Then, it exploded, knocking me to my knees. I got back up, and signaled to my wolf to have it lunge at Vox as soon as he came up onto this floor.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Voxumo [status: Fighting Canis Health: 6/10 Level 6]

Taking advantage of the distraction Voxumo leaps out of the ladder area and lands on the level 6. Quickly he gets a safe distance from Canis and aims to fire several rounds at Canis while creating a shield around the wolf which at this frequency he prays to god will interfere with the link between canis and wolf ultimately eliminating canis's ability to summon or unsummon his wolf.

ooc: You know this still technically works.. Although canis don't you think you would take any damage from the impact?

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Member Name: Blade.

Weapon: Steel Longsword Plus steel ball.

Power: Lightning manipulation, with expanded list of moves from last round.

Appearance: Green Toa with an Adapted Miru.

Ultimate Weapons: None yet still.

Voxumo saw the wolf leap at him and instead rolled to the side causing the wolf to hopefully run head first into the wall behind Voxumo since it is hard to change course midair.. However hoping that the wolf is at least dazed Voxumo proceeds to try and wrap it in an energy bubble like the last one that should interfere with summon and summoner while he shot off four rounds at canis in a horizontal arc aiming to cut off his chances of dodging it though there is still chances

OOC: This is gonna be an epic fight...

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Member: The Dapper Man

Weapon: Giant Kunai (more like a sword or spear than a knife)

Power: Summoning an invisible, silent, odorless horse

Appearance: Sharp-dressed blue Toa in Navy Trenchcoat, Royal Blue FANCY SMANCY Pants , Blue/Orange Flannel Shirt, and Navy Tricone. Powerless Kanohi in the shape of a Pakari.

Ultimate Weapons: Beautiful Butterfly Wings

Beautiful Butterfly Wings

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

OOC: Dapper you just have one pair of butterfly wings you derp. =P

And yeah, I got really busy and then proceeded to do nothing but throw out a power-up idea, and then promptly realize that there was already a power-up just like what I came up with in the update. xD

OOC: Dapper you just have one pair of butterfly wings you derp. =P

And yeah, I got really busy and then proceeded to do nothing but throw out a power-up idea, and then promptly realize that there was already a power-up just like what I came up with in the update. xD

That's me being snarktastic.

Morally unambiguous.

Okay, asking again, who wants to help with the project? Sorry if I'm being annoying, I just want to make sure if anyone wants to be added to the conversation. It's actually moving along quite quickly.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC:

Yes, I should have taken damage from the explosion.

IC: Canis [status: Making a last stand Health: 5/20 Level: 6]

Voxumo shot me, and dealt some damage to me. I fell over, and waited for Vox to get close, so I could hit him with the halberd.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Voxumo saw the fact that Canis had fallen over and seemed not to be getting up.. in his mind he knew this was likely too good to be true.. while approaching Canis he shot several rounds into him for good measure

OOC: Also Tex should we just take an automatic 2 damage since that would likely happen?

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voxumo: yes Snake: Yes you were approved

Alright.. well then i little later today i will make sure to include it in my post

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voxumo changed his mind about approaching Canis and instead chose to move away from him and fired off several rounds directly at Canis apparently going to the kill. Although he noticed the air here seemed thicker than normal not realizing that this was the security system for this floor and that he would soon be experiencing damage.

OOC: Also on that note i may be a bit afk today.. But will definitely try to respond if canis does

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC:

Vox - you took two damage from the maple syrup air, so you are at four.

IC: Canis [status: Making last stand Health: 2/20 Level: 6]

The bullets struck me, injuring me.

[Health: 1/20]

I then looked at Voxumo and chucked my halberd at him, trying to use it as a javelin.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: THROWING YOUR SWORD ALWAYS WORKS.

Also, sending another call for volunteers. From what I remember, Canis got a few more people helping out than I do currently. Okay then, but this just gives me more incentive to top it, both in terms of content and uniqueness!

(Note that I do not hold anything against Canis or other players of Bionifight)

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

END ROUND 3

The halberd of Canis struck Voxumo in the chest, dealing a single point of damage to him. With Voxumo stunned and unable to strike back, Canis raced forwards and ripped his halberd out of Voxumo's body, thrusting downwards as Voxumo toppled to the floor, intending to stab his foe and end it all. However, Canis paused as Voxumo convulsed; curious, he watched as Voxumo coughed up roughly six pounds of maple syrup, gasping for breath as the poisonous air left his lungs. The fit had caused Voxumo to take another 2 damage, leaving the two fighters equal.

Until, of course, Canis suddenly found himself unable to breathe. Collapsing to his knees, Canis desperately hacked and coughed, trying to force the poisonous air of Level 6 out of his system. Unfortunately, in his weakened state, Canis was unable to complete the action. Unable to breathe, he passed out and died as the poison in his lungs dealed 2 damage, wiping him out.

Voxumo slowly stood to his feet, glancing around the sixth Level before noticing the body of Canis. He nudged it with his foot and jumped a foot into the air as vents appeared out of nowhere, screaming as they sucked the poison out of the air. A ladder dropped down from above, inviting him to climb; so climb he did. The Shadow Reaper reached Level 7 with ease, where Voltex waited, sitting in an obnoxiously large armchair.

"Hello there," the Host said. "Congratulations! You're the last one alive!"

"I suppose so," Voxumo said. "Does that mean I don't get killed by the Random Number Generator this time?"

"You would be correct!" Voltex said, grinning. "Take your pick - sword, shovel, or scythe?"

"Scythe, please."

"A beautiful choice," Voltex said, snapping his fingers as a scythe appeared in the air. "Say hello to the Scythe of Destiny. Once per round you can use it to suck the soul out of another player upon contact to deal ten damage. That said, the Scythe of Destiny is pretty cool, so you can continue to use it as a regular weapon as well."

"Cool," Voxumo said. "So what now?"

"Now I must go sleep, and plan," Voltex said, "so shoo fly, don't bother me! Begone!"

Voltex flicked Voxumo away, killing him instantly. Shaking his head in disappointment, Voltex resigned himself to reviving those continuing on to Round 4 at the Subspace Train Station, where there were surely also several newcomers awaiting their first steps into eternal battle."

"Maybe I'll make them capture some flags," Voltex mused, "or seige a tower... or maybe they could assassinate each other...."

Congrats to Voxumo for winning Round 3! Round 4 will begin tomorrow. :)

Edited by Voltex 2

Oh the icepick of doom would have been interesting.. Also Voltex may I Inquire about the scythe. You mention that 'That said, the Scythe of Destiny is pretty cool, so you can continue to use it as a regular weapon as well.' Does that mean i am able to use the Riflestaff and Scythe or do i need to choose one or the other? Also on that similar note if i am able to use the scythe in regular combat am i able to choose when i use the 'Soul stealing' ability?

And on one final note would i be able to edit my appearance for this new round for i may take chro up on an idea he had mentioned. Chro knows what i am referring to if he thinks real hard.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Updated profile

Member Name: Voxumo
Weapon: Riflestaff (Check this link for what it is exactly). modification. The Riffle staff now fires energy bullets and has Zero kickback yet allows for rapid fire.
Power: The power of awesomeness... But naw really the power would be the ability to create Constructs out of pure energy. Kind of like what the Toa mistika's Nynrah blasters could do. The energy can also be manipulated to where it has the capability to cause damage if touched
Appearance: This
guy. A tall Vortixx, who is agile yet has decent amount of strength behind him. A full gallery

Ultimate Weapon: Scythe of Destiny

Changes in Italics

I am not sure tex if you would be ok with the arm blades or not so if not i will make an edit to the profile stating to ignore the arm blades.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu