BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Is it too late to change my weapon before the round starts? If I can, here is what I would like to change it too -

Weapon: A small, one handed crossbow. Canis can fire it with one hand, and load it with the other. The bolts are small, and armor piercing.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

ROUND 4:

All fourteen of you gather at the Subspace Train Station as Voltex appears out of nowhere and begins throwing each of you through a vortex in time. You all land at the foot of the Codrex in Karda-Nui, where the legendary Kanohi Ignika can be used to save the universe or something totally lame like that.

LUCKILY, a fight breaks out almost immediately to spice things up - on one side, you have the fighters who wish to enter the Codrex, seize the vehicles, and take over the universe... and on the other, you have the fighters who realize that unlocking the Codrex will eventually lead to an energy storm that will kill you all. So the lines are drawn in the sand, and you all stand off against each other.

Game Type: Siege the Castle

Arena: The Codrex

The Teams:

Team Neal Patrick Harris

Defend the Castle

1 - Ehks

2 - Voxumo

5 - Canis

10 - Oryx

11 - Pulse

14 - Pahrak #-579

Team Barney Stinson

Seige the Castle

3 - JiMing

4 - Zakaro

6 - Chro

7 - Blade

8 - Dapper Man

9 - ShadowVezon

12 - LockeBZ

13 - Shadowhawk

The battle begins!

Edited by Voltex 2
  • Upvote 4

IC: (20 health)

A Pahrak designated #0579 sat on an island of mud in the middle of the swamp, rolled up in his ball form. Light began to flare in his eyes.

Clean it all. It must be cleaned. Clean it all. It must...wait, am I in mud?!

Pahrak unrolled and flicked his arms. "EUGH, gross! This is why we need to clean things!"

Looking around, Pahrak spotted the Codrex. "Oh, right, vehicles, universe, and...oh, they probably have a shower in there!"

Pahrak waded through the mud towards the Codrex.

Edited by Pahrak #0579
  • Upvote 1

Hey voltex did you approve my new profile? Mainly the arm blades which would essentially be a part of the armor or what? Just kind of want to know before i get in on the action.

And man.. Team barney stinson got the cool name..

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC:

So, because of this, would it be safe to assume we don't do anything until iBrow says anything/fixes the situation? (although, in that case, what happens to Pahrak's post?)

Also, what does OOC stand for?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Voxumo [status: Sniping Health: 20/20]

Voxumo looked around and found an especially high location. He proceeded to run towards it and got into a rather low position. Taking wind factor into his shot he aimed directly at Chro and fired off a succession of 2 rounds directly at Chro's chest.

In his mind he could not wait to use his scythe but knew it would do no good to use it immediately.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I thought I already approved the arm blades?

No you hadn't.. they were part of the new profile with the new appearance.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC:

Alright, cool. Team BS (ha, couldn't resist), let's get this rolling!

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 20/20 HP ] - Karda Nui swamps / outside Codrex

The lithe, grey-armored Shadowhawk, hidden from sight in the dense shadowy branches of a nondescript swamp tree just out of easy firing range from the Codrex, settled into a cross-legged meditation position, protosteel assassin's tactical longsword across his knees, and proceeded to slowly and dramatically polymorph into his shadowy 'ninja mode' state of being.

All this was done with epic background music and cool 'film noire' lighting effects. (Ha, not really, but it should have been.)

• Upvote 2

I thought I already approved the arm blades?

No you hadn't.. they were part of the new profile with the new appearance.

I approved the new profile, though

That's why you're here still

Thing is you approved the profile that had my original appearance.. i then asked if i could change my appearance and you stated i needed to post it again with the new appearance

Updated profile

Member Name: Voxumo

Weapon: Riflestaff (Check this link for what it is exactly). modification. The Riffle staff now fires energy bullets and has Zero kickback yet allows for rapid fire.

Power: The power of awesomeness... But naw really the power would be the ability to create Constructs out of pure energy. Kind of like what the Toa mistika's Nynrah blasters could do. The energy can also be manipulated to where it has the capability to cause damage if touched

Appearance: This guy. A tall Vortixx, who is agile yet has decent amount of strength behind him. A full gallery

Ultimate Weapon: Scythe of Destiny

Changes in Italics

I am not sure tex if you would be ok with the arm blades or not so if not i will make an edit to the profile stating to ignore the arm blades.

But then i suppose this means you are ok with the armblades as such well.. will edit my post above

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

"Ok, guys, we have a nice, shiny base to defend. A very shiny base. With vehicles inside. Which we can't use." I sighed.

"So...Let's get this show on the road." I looked out into the swamp, to see if there was anyone I could shoot a laser at.

And, I saw Vox shooting at Chro.

"Might as well!"

I fired a laser towards his chest, and then scanned to see if anyone else was able to be shot. And I saw Blade, standing around doing nothing.

I fired two laser bursts at his chest, hoping to hit.

(20/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Zakaro (Status: Gucky ucky mud.) [Health: 20/20]

Alright. Living again, breathing once more, let's get this show on the road.

Zakaro rolled his shoulders and raised a hand, the surface of the swamp solidifying in front of him as the earth pressed itself together to form a more solid platform. Stepping on it and whipping some of the toxic mud off, he collected a few balls of swamp muck and stored them.

"So. I'm out here, and I want to get in there and kill everybody. Sounds good."

Nodding to himself, Zakaro threw up a wall to defend against attacks from the other team for a while and began making.. something.

Who knows what, really.

..Zakaro does.

Maybe.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:

"Ok, guys, we have a nice, shiny base to defend. A very shiny base. With vehicles inside. Which we can't use." I sighed.

"So...Let's get this show on the road." I looked out into the swamp, to see if there was anyone I could shoot a laser at.

And, I saw Vox shooting at Chro.

"Might as well!"

I fired a laser towards his chest, and then scanned to see if anyone else was able to be shot. And I saw Blade, standing around doing nothing.

I fired two laser bursts at his chest, hoping to hit.

keep your health in each pooooost :U

OOC: Zero taking over the universe? Kind of a stretch, but I'll think of something.

(Btw call me JiMing OOC, Zero IC)

IC: Zero

Health: 20/20

Zero hid behind a few plants in the swamp. Others on the team wished to raid the Codrex to take over the universe, but he had different reasons for infiltrating the Codrex. Everyone around him knew who they were, some were Toa, others Vortiix, and even one Borohk. However, Zero knew he was none of those. In fact, he wasn't sure what he was. Could the Codrex have any answers? It would be a stretch, but he was willing to try. Looking around, Zero saw Voxumo and Ehks fire at Chro. He quickly fired off energy blasts from his Buster at both of them, not bothering to charge.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

gah i keep forgetting >>

Consider this incentive to remember:

If you don't...

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!

Oh please do.. i eagerly await the eating of my soul so i could just reap it right back.. Souls make one weak.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: And a side of fries, too.

IC: Oryx [Health: 20/20] (status: being lame with no current special power to use [which happens to be right next to the codrex])

Oryx decided to take the defensive action and wait for the opponent to make the first move.

"Common, common, get closer so I have someone's power to adapt."

5 more minutes, and I won't be defending the beautiful silver sphere anymore, Oryx decided.

2xu8Ptu.png

IC: Voxumo [status: Sniping and blocking Health: 20/20]

Voxumo could vaguely here the wave of power coming at him from Zero. Without really thinking he threw up a shield of energy to block the incoming blast.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Is it really, JiMing, is it really? =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20 - Status: About to lead team to victory==-

Blade turned his head just in time, and quickly side-stepped the blasts that X sent at him.

"Everyone; follow my lead!" Blade yelled out, as he summoned ribbons of lightning like last round, and sent one out to lead JiMing toward X, showing a proper path toward him; even as he launched off a normal bolt of lightning toward X himself.

IC: 20 health

Pahrak stopped. "Wait, hang on."

Realizing he had the wrong objective in mind, probably due to his irritation at that darn mud, he sighed (can Bohrok sigh?) and turned around.

"I'm going to kill you all, Team BS...and then I'm going to take a shower."

Noticing shots being fired from behind some plants, Pahrak moved through the swamp, hoping his brown armor would help him blend in a little like a chameleon...a bionic insectiod chameleon...thing...anyway. When he was close to the plants, two long blades slid across each of his stone shields, and he hacked his way through the thicket, hoping to cut whoever was hiding in there in the process.

OOC: Just so everyone knows, yes, Blade's sidestepping is fine, since using actual lasers would be way too unfair. Think of them more like...crossbow bolts made of light.

IC: The lightning arced towards me, and I barely was able to pull up a shield in time to not get shocked, which also barely blocked the weak Buster shot.. And, of course, he had lightning ribbons pointing towards me and everyone else.

"Hah! No!"

I created, effectively, a solid wall, and slammed it down on top of the ribbons, hoping to cut them off.

"Alright! They're coming in everyone! Make sure they don't single you out, there's more of them than us."

(20/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Pulse [Health: 20/20][status: Doing Absolutely Nothing]

In his current state, Pulse was doing nothing but standing around. That, however, was soon to change. He heard the yell of one of his enemies, and the opposition having a clear leader was not a good thing. Pulse decided to dash and leap at Blade, hoping his spear would do some damage, even if this move was very likely to be not worth it in the long run.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: 20/20

Locke awoke.

Quickly getting his bearrings he noticed an enemy just... standing there? "That's strange..." he mumbled. Pulling out his pike he decided to go fight. "This might be a defensive weapon but it might very well do some damage..." Then he noticed the guy leaping at Blade! "I've got to get there before he does! I've got to protect Blade!" Then he started running, changing into Centaurus at the same time which gave him a major speed boost. His plan was to raise his pike before the enemy used his spear.

OOC:

This game is awesome!

E: bad typo is bad

Edited by LockeBZ

OOC:

Pahrak, Ehks or Vox, could you make a group PM for us?

IC: Canis [status: Summoning wolf Health: 20/20]

My wolf burst out of the swamp mud, and shook itself off, cleaning itself of any mud on it. It ran towards the Codrex, and jumped to it, near me. I pulled out my crossbow, and aimed it at Zakaro, and fired. If anyone came close to the Codrex, I would order my wolf to attack.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20 - Status: Quickly formulating plans==-

"If you can't go through..." Blade mumbled, as he reformed the ribbons of lightning, this time arcing them over the wall of light; and had one that sent the ribbon from Locke to Pulse, who had jumped out toward Blade. Blade jumped back to give Locke some room, even as he sent another one from JiMing toward Pahrak.

OOC: Shhhh, Blade, he doesn't know that. And also, IC is Zero.

Also, I attacked you, X. =P

IC: Zero

Health: 20/20

Zero drew his energy saber quickly, countering Parahk's blades. He started building up energy in his Buster, to use later. "Kinda busy here!" he said to Blade.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...