BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: I'll make sure that doesn't happen.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 12/20==-

Blade shrugged, and fired off lightning bolt after lightning bolt at Smaug now; getting tired of its invincibility to the majority of attacks, and wanting to finally end this. He fired lightning bolts at every place he could go; however, he also focused a few especially charged bolts at the weak spot on Smaug's chest, really hoping to end this soon.

OOC: Basically I'm making up for accidentally ignoring this all day because of Dust. >>'

OOC: I'll make sure that doesn't happen.

Blade shrugged, and fired off lightning bolt after lightning bolt at Smaug now; getting tired of its invincibility to the majority of attacks, and wanting to finally end this. He fired lightning bolts at every place he could go; however, he also focused a few especially charged bolts at the weak spot on Smaug's chest, really hoping to end this soon.

OOC: Basically I'm making up for accidentally ignoring this all day because of Dust. >>'

i need to start playing dust again

and expect the update jiming, zero, chro, pupwa, and I have been working on to come...soon.

hopefully.

maybe.

maybe a bit more polish is needed.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC; 5 health

Pahrak quickly jumped up and created a floating stone platform to stand on, just in case there was any water on the ground that would somehow get back to him.

He's probably worried for nothing.

Then he started slowly floating the platform closer, keeping his eyes on Smaug's weak spot.

OOC: I will say this now, the update is massive compared to the previous two updates. I am not bragging or lying, I described the size of the update to iBrow/Voltex who said it was about as large as the main game.

And this was all done by about the same amount or less than the amount of people Canis had for his update. I don't know how he organized so many people with no more than one off-mention, while it took me several posts in a row to even match him, but I'm proud to say that we worked and created something I think every player will enjoy. I might be saying take that a little bit to all the organizers of the Team Update, but Chro, who was a major help on the organization of the update also worked with Canis. =P

Anyways, I think all we have to do is polish it a little, send it off to iBrow/Voltex, and you'll all see what I talked about. Hopefully it will have been worth the wait. (Not that anyone was looking forward to this or waiting for it, given the complete lack of response from the great majority of you. Yes, I'm kinda bitter and jealous of Canis still.)

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: It's HIS BRAND.

"DOn't give up, everyone!" Blade yelled out, as he continued to pour lightning over where the dragon was, the whole place hopefully beginning to slowly but surely start to crackle and pop with lightning, as it flowed through the rain that Voxumo had created, as he sighed.

"Sorry about before, Vox." Blade said, giving the water and energy warrio a quick glance of apology, as he continued to focus on the dragon.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Sacrificing the suit) [HP: 10/20]

Well, time was running on. Therefore, throwing a who-knows how heavy mech suit at a dragon only 10 times larger than it was possibly a good idea.

Possibly not, buuuut who know on that one.

Shoving all the forward controls to maximum, Zakaro boosted forward towards Smaug, ignoring any fire or all that sent at him as the suit probably melted around him, and then bailed out just after pulling slightly to the left.

Smaug now had the Stryder catapulting at his right wing.

Ha.

Oh, and Zakaro landed, the total harm from everything that happened or didn't totaling 3 damage.

[HP: 7/20]

"Why would we give up? This is almost that part where something explodes and someone goes and gets something new and amazing like a Heart Container or just rewards! This is the best part!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20, Status: Taking a break from eye surgery

In the middle of stabbing Smaug's eye, ShadowVezon noticed the mech flying on a crash course towards Smaug.

"This is not good."

ShadowVezon stopped stabbing, and tried to get a firm hold on a part of Smaug so he wouldn't be thrown off if the mech hit.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: ... Hey, I'm the typomaster, but obviously I was going for Wario. =P

Blade blinked, as he watched the stryder crash toward the dragon, but shrugged, and opted for more lightning.

OOC: Wait, me and ShadowHawk are both on the dragon, being rained on and electrocuted. O_O

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 12/20, Status: A Shocking Development

ShadowVezon was getting the shock of his life, as electrifying rain poured onto him.

"Ow, this hurts very much."

Since ShadowVezon wasn't going to last long at this rate, he decided to endure the pain and continue stabbing Smaug's eye, to make the most of the chance he's been given.

OOC: Note that both me and my sword are now going to be giving out electricity, and stabbing Smaug's eye is going to add electricity to it.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Smaug (81/280)

The dragon snapped his jaws and the Titan crunched. Flames spewed from Smaug's mouth, super heating the Titan as he flung it at Zakaro. The Stryder Titan scorched right through the fighter, killing him instantly as it fragmented and fell to the ground. Using Pahrak's stone walls to his advantage, Smaug slammed his head into it, crushing both Shadowhawk and ShadowVezon between him and the stone, causing both fighters to begin plummeting to their deaths.

Snorting, Smaug jumped with blinding speed, crushing both Pahrak and Voxumo underneath his feet and smacking Chro away with his tail, spewing fire towards Oryx, JL, and Locke, leaving only Blade and Canis open to strike as his fire temporarily died and his mouth hung open.

Shadowhawk, ShadowVezon, Zakaro, Voxumo and Pahrak all eliminated.

Blade stared,his eyes filled with shock, as he growled.

"You'll pay... Even if it costs me my life." Blade stated, as he dashed toward Smaug, putting his power into launching himself off the ground, and then into Smaug's mouth.

I don't care if this backfires against me... I can still win this for Chro... Blade thought, his eyes already losing their light, as he charged up lightning inside him, and then released it all in a singular moment as he traveled down into Smaug.

OOC: Okay, now that is a Nova, JiMing. =P

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: -1/20, Status: C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker

"Ouch. I guess I'm dead again. At least that doesn't stop me from siphoning the energy. The dragon should give me lots when he dies."

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: Was hoping to boost your power, Blade.......

Too late.

IC - HP: 12/20 - Fighting Smaug

"Tch."

As crimson and orange approached me, I held out my hands and focused my own cerulean powers. Blue and Red fought each other in a beam war, but one was an absorber, and without any hesitation I let the burning sensation flow through my body. With a yell of ecstasy, my body became a circuit of energy that circulated within, emanating and manifesting as an outward blue glow from within the cracks and joints of my armor. While normally I would have tried to store up the energy, there simply was so much that I just had to begin using it.

I turned towards the others still alive.

"For our dead brothers and sisters and....other people, let us go out in a blaze of glory."

I paused.

"Anybody whose attacks I can overcharge?"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

END ROUND 2

Smaug choked once as Blade's lightning struck him from within, dealing extra damage thanks to Pulse's earlier attack. Shuddering, the dragon coughed Blade back up and spat him onto the ground, growling once before collapsing with a thud to the ground, dead.

Smaug slain!

Voltex appeared in a flash of snow, a white and blue rod visible in his hands.

"Well, congrats to you all for killing the dragon!" Voltex said. "As the killer of the dragon, Blade receives the Ice Rod! Be careful with it, because I stole it from some hero with a green cap before he could use it to complete a dungeon. I think he died after I left, but I'm not sure. Anyway, while it isn't an ultimate weapon, the Ice Rod does give you control over the element of ice, as well as provide you with an extra stick to bop people over the head with!"

As the fighters were all rejuvenated or revived, Voltex opened another subspace portal and shoved them all through before they could complain about how he had left them alone with a fire breathing dragon.

"Now give me a little while to plan out your next punishment! Er, I mean, the next round."

OOC: That was hilarious iBrow. xP I didn't actually expect that to work in keeping me alive, but I'm not complaining. xP

And there's the Ice Rod. I know what my next appearance update will include now, as it'll be the same other than a couple difference... =P

OOC: And of course I win nothing. As always.

And Blade made fun of me too. Much fun.

OOC:

Actually, I had to make several posts to get everyone to join in.

Hm, never saw more than one. Okay then, not as jealous and bitter.

OOC: I won nothing, was in the background for most of it, barely did anything, was attacked unintentionally by my own teammates, and casually insta-killed with 12 health left. I did way worse than you, JiMing.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Still became Smaug's designated first target. But yeah, at least I was able to go out brightly (or not according to Blade).

I hope I get a shred of respect from the players once the update I organized is released though... Been feeling like the designated punching bag of the players for a while.

OOC: No; I wasn't making fun of you. >_> I was referring to when you said I went Nova on you and the others in the first round, when that was just shocking the water and allowing it to kill us. This was pretty much a true nova blast, except concentrated in a way that I choked the dragon and got spat out before I died. xP

Also, this was the first round I got anything, and the second round that I lasted to the end of the round,and the first I actually survived past the end of the round, so...

/EDIT: Sheesh, I wasn't referring to the Ultimate Charge Shot; I was referring to the comment you made about my attack the first round.

Edited by -Blade-

OOC: Thought you meant my desperation sacrifice move that still hurt Smaug a bit. Yeah, at least I wasn't one of the victims this time. Though you do seem to have a bit of a knack for stealing the spotlight then dying...

Still doesn't change the fact I kinda got roughed around by an unprecedented amount of players last few rounds.

OOC: Then steal it back. I steal the spotlight because I've had practice with things like that. It backfires, though, because I die quickly like that; however, it still happens. Anything I do, is within the limits, and sometimes it hilariously backfires, like me trying to organize the team this time, and it ending up like one of the things in the anime I watch.

And I had the same happen. Pretty much the entire opposing team attacked me during the Karda Nui round; and sheer luck saved me or allowed me opportunities to dodge. It took an unintentional kill to take me down fully. xP

I'll admit, after realizing things turned out in my favour, it definitely was glorious. But finding out it was unintentional was kinda a 'seriously, did you just /sigh oh well' thingy. =P But it was helpful, since I was gone that Thursday. =P

So... I come back to find the myself dead and the round over.. But congrats Blade

*Leans up close to Blade*

Your Ice and my water.. We could be huge.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well, I'd still be in the same position if it weren't for the fact that I had others distracting Smaug from me, and the dragon pretty much considered me a puny insect incapableof harming it. It probably didn't realize fully that I was directing the lightning, or at least that Vox was the bigger target. You know. Up until I electrocuted him. =P

Vox: Ooh. >=) That sounds awesome. =D

Also, I jsut realized, we have half a Toa Team here now, in terms of powers. Watch us have to Toa Seal a future boss. =P

Edited by -Blade-