BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: Thank you for catching that, Vox. Man, I wish more people had been impressed with my Armor of Shinryu back in the day... *Reminisces*

Just to clarify, Voltex: do we pick two specific power-ups, or do we just say that power-ups spawn and you pick which ones actually do?

To be honest I thought you were talking about Shinryu from Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodecim. In said game Shinryu was a dragon like being whose powers were used to revive dead fighters during the next cycle.

IC: Voxumo [Health: Nada]

Voxumo smiled as he felt the power of a Jamaican sprinter hit him and he fell into the fires of the great furnace while laughing evilly

"Well that was worth it!"

And then he was no more.

OOC: Well that was certainly a fun round. Enjoyed the alliance i had with JL and Blade. Also Tex when would we be able to sign up for the next round? Reason i ask is with my current internet data plan it is close to running out and i would hate to miss signups.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

WHAT

OH MY DAYZ

NICE SPONSORING

#

@iBrow, 11/20. You forgot to cut off some health for fire damage. Speaking of which, you still haven't answered my question as to whether I can slowly siphon energy from the infinite heat around us :/

(Also, can we timezone-disadvantaged people get some kind of slack for signups, or do we have to wake up at 3 in the morning each time)

IC - HP: 11/20 - Mad at the lack of sponsors (Blade, did you give him the ice rod?)

I sighed, and consequently cut off my stream of energy. Chro was washed away a bit too far for me to kick his face in, but that was fine. Now that both my energy-manipulating allies had been picked off by idiots, I turned to look for a place to hide, although I made sure to keep my guard up in case somebody decided to run over and try to fight me.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Thank you for catching that, Vox. Man, I wish more people had been impressed with my Armor of Shinryu back in the day... *Reminisces*

Just to clarify, Voltex: do we pick two specific power-ups, or do we just say that power-ups spawn and you pick which ones actually do?

To be honest I thought you were talking about Shinryu from Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodecim. In said game Shinryu was a dragon like being whose powers were used to revive dead fighters during the next cycle.

OOC: Yeah, Shinryu is a recurring superboss throughout the Final Fantasy series (debuting in FFV, thank you very much); when I was playing Bionifight 4 and was able to design a special weapon, I said that my character went off, killed Shinryu, and fashioned its remains into armor granting some of its power. Not enough to utterly destroy the others or revive gods or guard the ultimate sword or anything, but...

IC: Ghostly

Putting away the figure, Pahrak said, "Hm, who to sponsor now..."

OOC: I think Ehks is going to win this.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8/20, Status: Worried

ShadowVezon watched the fighting from the shadows, and was worried at Ehks's newfound power.
"...that's worrying."

ShadowVezon retreated further into the shadows, in the hopes that the other fighters would kill each other, and that Ehks might be weakened.

EDIT: Hey, if I get a sponsor, I'll give you a present.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

JiMing:

A sponsor has given you 2 new Fire Bombs, and you gain 3 health!

Ehks

A sponsor has given you 2 new Fire Bombs, and you gain 3 more health!

E: Another sponsor (guess who) has given you the Blue Orb of Not Fire!

ShadowVezon

A sponsor has given you 1 Health Kit, 1 Fire Bomb, and you gain 3 more health!

Everyone

Take one point of heat damage!

Power Up

4x Fire Bomb

4x Nightmare Fuel

Edited by Voltex 2

IC:

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAA!"

I nabbed the four firebombs, and chucked three of them at SV, killing him instantly. I shot a volly of lasers at him too, just in case he used the health pack.

I then threw the other three bombs at JiMing, and then grabbed all the nightmare fuel so no one else could get it.

(26/20(heat))

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Health

1 – Ehks - 26/20

2 – Voxumo - ELIMINATED

3 – JiMing - 4/20

4 – Zakaro - ELIMINATED

5 – Canis Lycaon - ELIMINATED

6 – Chro - ELIMINATED

7 - Blade - ELIMINATED

8 - JL - 10/20

9 – ShadowVezon - ELIMINATED

10 – Oryx - ELIMINATED

11 – Pulse - ELIMINATEED

12 – LockeBZ - 8/20

13 – Shadowhawk - ELIMINATED

14 – Pahrak #0579 - ELIMINATED

OOC: this is what i wa waiting for

a list of living players

AHAHAAHAHAHA

IC:

I looked around at all the remaining fighters, and smiled.
"Game over man, game over."

I emptied out all four Nightmare Fuels, instantly killing Locke and JiMing. I felt the damage, and realized I was...a bit more normal now.

"And now, there were two."

I smiled at JL.

"We're going to have fun."

(18/20)

OOC: I targeted JiMing, Locke, and JL, which killed Locke and JiMing. JL should have 2 health left as well.

i'm just evil aren't i?

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

reposting, no changes.

Member Name: Ehks

Weapon: Two wrist-mounted blades capable of spinning at ridiculous speeds

like wrist-mounted sawblades, but less likely to cut off one’s own arms.

Power: Control over light, but it is limited to solid light constructs and focused beams of light (lasers).

Appearance: Tall, skinny, and covered completely in silver and white armor. His mask is shaped like an Avohkii, in honor of the Mask of Light itself, though it most certainly is not. His eyes are a bright, neon green color.

Ultimate Weapon: no.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC: oh hey

yessss

Gonna make some changes, new power, new (probably hilarious) weapon. :)

Just one second...

E:

Member Name: Zakaro
Weapon: Telephone Pole. Yes, with wires still on it, the crossbars, and the entire thing.
Power: Pure, primal, Strength. Like Hulk-Strength. Just plain pure strength, and a body that can with stand his strength. Cause it would suck to be so strong you break your own hand by clenching it.
Appearance: Here, gallery when public.
ULTIMATE WEAPONS: AHAHAHAHAHAH no

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Sign me up. I'll post my modified profile in a second.
And Ehks, I hate you for that. No sponsors for you.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Jl I said you can't :U

Voxumo shoot me a pm with your profile since special case, as signups won't open until later

And sorry I didn't PM you. I essentially just logged on and had not checked this topic till now. But thank you for the offer/chance

Alright here is my profile

Member Name: Voxumo

Weapon: Riflestaff (Check this link for what it is exactly). modification. The Riflestaff now fires energy bullets and has zero kickback yet allows for rapid fire.

Power: Energy Manipulation, The ability to make constructs out of solid energy. The energy can also be manipulated to where it has the capability to cause damage if touched by manipulating it's frequency.

Appearance: This guy. A tall Vortixx, who is agile yet has decent amount of strength behind him. A full gallery

Ultimate Weapon: Scythe of Destiny

Additional stuff: Blue orb of Not fire; Allows for elemental manipulation of water.

Notes: The armblades on my Character are allowed by Tex.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ehks approved and back in for Rounds 7-9!

Voxumo approved and back in for Rounds 7-9!

Thank you Tex. Although may I ask what day round 7 starts? It's Saturday or sunday right? Also I will be back come the first of the month so i should hopefully be here for the start of the next round.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Thank you Tex. Although may I ask what day round 7 starts? It's Saturday or sunday right? Also I will be back come the first of the month so i should hopefully be here for the start of the next round.

It'll begin Saturday or Sunday; I can't say which one, it's sort of been 50/50 so far. =P

IC:

I lunged forward at JL, firing off a huge volly of lasers, shoving my sawblades towards his chest, and bringing down a ginormous anvil of hardlight upon his head.

HE didn't stand a chance.

(18/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

It'll begin Saturday or Sunday; I can't say which one, it's sort of been 50/50 so far. =P

Alrighty. Since the first is saturday you can be sure i shall be here for it.

And Ehks. Use the orb carefully. For it is the orb of Temptation and if you use it alot you will end up like smeagol.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-wait

what orb.

May I direct you to this post below

JiMing:

A sponsor has given you 2 new Fire Bombs, and you gain 3 health!

Ehks

A sponsor has given you 2 new Fire Bombs, and you gain 3 more health!

E: Another sponsor (guess who) has given you the Blue Orb of Not Fire!

ShadowVezon

A sponsor has given you 1 Health Kit, 1 Fire Bomb, and you gain 3 more health!

Everyone

Take one point of heat damage!

Power Up

4x Fire Bomb

4x Nightmare Fuel

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

END ROUND 6

JL's guts splattered onto the ground after the attack and Ehks stepped back, satisfied. Both of them observed the hole in JL's body for a moment.

"...ow," said JL.

A small ring appeared in mid-air before Ehks; he grabbed it and observed the writing on it.

"How precious," he muttered to himself, putting it on his finger. "Wow! I'm invisible!"

The One Ring - Allows the user to go invisible, although they can still be hit by attacks. The user can be tracked by any footprints they leave behind or their shadow, and if used for too long the user will begin to lose health. However, all attacks used while the One Ring is worn have a 100% success rate just like Power Ups.

Before he could really comprehend what was going on, time seemed to slow to a crawl, until the scene was frozen. And then it began to rewind, starting with Ehks removing the One Ring from his hand and JL's body flying back together. The two fighters then watched as time was rewound around the rest of the players, until everyone was standing once more inside the Great Furnace. They all stared at each other for several long seconds before Zero finally broke the silence.

"BIONIFIGHT!"

And then they all launched into a chaotic battle much like the old Bionifight games.

ROUND 6.5

You're still in the Great Furnace. Forget about health! Just battle like the old Bionifight games, without limits like health. You have until Saturday, and nobody can be KO'd. :)

OOC: mu

muahhaha

mauauauauauaua

MAUAHAHAAHAHAHA

also Zakaro

Member Name: Zakaro
Weapon: Telephone Pole. Yes, with wires still on it, the crossbars, and the entire thing.
Power: Pure, primal, Strength. Like Hulk-Strength. Just plain pure strength, and a body that can with stand his strength. Cause it would suck to be so strong you break your own hand by clenching it.
Appearance: Here, gallery when public.
ULTIMATE WEAPONS: AHAHAHAHAHAH no

IC: Zakaro (Status: Beating stuff up) {HP: INFINITE/20}

Zakaro looked down.

Then up.

Then down.

"WOOOOOOOO!"

Zakaro proceeded to attempt to slap anyone and everyone with earth hands.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

END ROUND 6

JL's guts splattered onto the ground after the attack and Ehks stepped back, satisfied. Both of them observed the hole in JL's body for a moment.

"...ow," said JL.

A small ring appeared in mid-air before Ehks; he grabbed it and observed the writing on it.

"How precious," he muttered to himself, putting it on his finger. "Wow! I'm invisible!"

The One Ring - Allows the user to go invisible, although they can still be hit by attacks. The user can be tracked by any footprints they leave behind or their shadow, and if used for too long the user will begin to lose health. However, all attacks used while the One Ring is worn have a 100% success rate just like Power Ups.

Before he could really comprehend what was going on, time seemed to slow to a crawl, until the scene was frozen. And then it began to rewind, starting with Ehks removing the One Ring from his hand and JL's body flying back together. The two fighters then watched as time was rewound around the rest of the players, until everyone was standing once more inside the Great Furnace. They all stared at each other for several long seconds before Zero finally broke the silence.

"BIONIFIGHT!"

And then they all launched into a chaotic battle much like the old Bionifight games.

ROUND 6.5

You're still in the Great Furnace. Forget about health! Just battle like the old Bionifight games, without limits like health. You have until Saturday, and nobody can be KO'd. :)

Congrats Ehks.. Though It makes me wonder if Tex really intended to have a Lord of the Rings theme or if it was perhaps my comment to Ehks that gave inspiration :P

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I quickly unraveled the chain from my katana and begin to flail it around at ridiculous speeds.

The katana got a hold of all the Ulitmate weapons and I threw them away.

"And the party starts Now."

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

OOC:

Member: ShadowVezon

Name: Avatar of ShadowVezon

Weapon: A modified super scope with a sword welded to the bottom, so it also functions as a Bayonet. The gun can also be charged up.

Ability: Shadow powers, like last time.

Appearance: Same as last time, looks like Vezon (because he is), but black armour, cape, glowing red eyes, etc.

Ultimate Weapons: Nothing.

OOC 2: Hey, can I have a separate profile for this mini round? If not, this'll just be for later.

Member: ShadowVezon

Name: The Joker

Weapon: Twin Pistols. Which may or may not have Flags inside. And he may have other weapons. Or he may not. Well, I guess the Flower below counts.

Ability: This is gadget based, he can spray laughing gas and acid from a flower on his shirt. He's also immune to poisons, due to being exposed to them for so long.

Appearance: ShadowVezon, but with white face paint, green hair, a big smile, and a purple trenchcoat.

Ultimate Weapons: Here? No chance. Although he definitely deserves one.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC:

If there are still spots left:

Member Name: Pulsating Explosive

Weapon: Shortbow

Power: Is able to explode, can reform his body shortly after.

Appearance: A Matoran creature with mostly tan and burnt orange armour. Torso is primarily white, limbs are primarily tan covered in white armour. Hands, feet, and head are all burnt orange, with cyan eyes.

I changed the weapon. Spears are dull and boring now.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC:

Pahrak was now back to normal. "Oh, I'm not a ghost anymore? Or, maybe...I'm half-ghost...let's see if I can change back. Goin' ghost!"

Nothing happened.

"Aw, that's disappointing."

Now that the Red Orb of Fire was back, Pahrak could again create an overflow of lava. His phone then rang.

"Hello? Oh, Kairi! Yeah, the round ended, but now we're doing a sort of semi-round...thing...do you mind if I participate? Thanks! I'll head back home when the next one begins--I've got some great souvenirs! See you soon; bye!"

Pahrak hung up. "Time to go out with a bang."