BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Yeah i am sorry canis... That is highly op. And no if your wolf dies it should not be able to be resummoned until a new round. Wolves are not immortal unless yours is. But then again this is just my opinion.

IC: Voxumo [status: Behind barrier Health: 8/10]

Voxumo sighed as he saw his bullets go past Canis however he changed his plan up. Instead of firing a row of bullets in a single direction He proceeded to fire a succession of bullets in a wide arc aiming to limit Canis's chances of dodging should he try.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC:

Dying and resummoning has happened before, and that would be incredibly unfair for me. I mean, everyone else gets multiple uses of their power (Except for the copy guys, but they get a new power), and I have an easily killed wolf that can't come back?

Also, the wolf isn't attacking you - sorry I was unclear: The opponent mentioned is Dapper.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

Dying and resummoning has happened before, and that would be incredibly unfair for me. I mean, everyone else gets multiple uses of their power (Except for the copy guys, but they get a new power), and I have an easily killed wolf that can't come back?

Also, the wolf isn't attacking you - sorry I was unclear: The opponent mentioned is Dapper.

Well i am sorry but when you choose a power that is a 'living' power you have to treat it as if it was a living thing. aka it can take damage. Although as i stated this is just my opinion. I mean unless your wolf is mechanical or something is it not a living thing as well?

Oh.. well i will edit my post then.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC:

I'll just wait for iBrow to voice his opinion - he is the one that should decide how my wolf works.

Indeed. As i stated all that was merely my opinion.

Also i changed up my post but it still targets you canis.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I approved the wolf, hence I believe my opinion is not needed.

Round will end shortly. Some lemon filler would be awesome.

Alright well i guess that answers that.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

End Round 1:

Voltex sprouted a pair of beautiful butterfly wings as he descended upon the ocean; by the time he reached the waves, Punished Snake, Canis, Dapper Man, and Voxumo had all been carried up to the surface in cute little bubbles.

"Why hello there!" Voltex exclaimed. "Fancy meeting you all here! Actually, I'm here to say that one of you is a WINNER! A you is winner, or something like that. At any rate, let's examine the health!"

Dapper Man - 11/20

Voxumo - 8/20

Punished Snake - 8/20

Canis - 11/20

"Ooh," Voltex hissed, cringing. "Looks like two of you are OUTTA HERE!"

Turning his back on the four fighters, Voltex beat his butterfly wings majestically, dealing a whooping TEN DAMAGE to both players.

"Don't expect it to every hit two people again," Voltex said as the two dead people joined the deceased. "I'm the Host. I have what we like to call in Canyadaka 'Artistic License'. Anyway, let's HIT THE REPLAY!"

A magical screen smacked into existence before them, speed-running through the battles of Canis and Dapper Man.

"Canis showed excellent team work," Voltex said, "but this was not a team round! Oho, but Dapper Man got FOUR FIRE BOMBS! And what did he use those fire bombs for? He used them all to spectacularly and humiliatingly eliminate Zakaro from the game! I guess we have our winner!"

Voltex pointed at Dapper Man and a lightning bolt flew out of his finger, frying the fighter instantly. Voltex frowned.

"Oops, my bad," he said, smacking Canis into next year. "Great. Now I have to find him in subspace. Stupid subspace lightning powers."

So Voltex went off on a long, magical, tiring, boring, exciting, very painful journey to subspace, where he found Dapper Man and returned him to the world of Bionifight. And gifted him with the very first Ultimate Weapon of the game:

The Beautiful Butterfly Wings, which can be used once per round to create a shockwave for ten damage to a single player.

Alright let's move to the next round already. This has been a highly frustrating round.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Butterfly wings? Really?

Hey

They deal 10 damage

That's enough to put someone in trouble Day 1.

Round 2 will begin later tonight; I'm tired right now.

Alrighty.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Personally, if I get an ultimate I will save it until the end of the match.

EXAMPLE:

Take when the water first came in, but before Blade used his lightning powers. I would have used the ultimate then, so Blade wouldn't kill us all.

iBrow, I'm a little confused about the 'Victory Unlock' thing. Does that mean that the according amount of victories must be made by anyone, or that one person must get that many victories? And if one person, does that mean they can choose to unlock, instead of something else happening?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Secret?

Can I pay you in my organs to unlock a secret? They fetch quite high prices on the black market, and if you ever need some livers or kidneys because yours decided to leave, you can take some of mine

i have too many

i also have 14 stomachs and they're digesting each other

help

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Announcement: Unfortunately, due to several IRL circumstances, Tyler contacted me earlier this week to request that he be withdrawn from the game to make room for someone with more time do give the game. Since he was the first one to miss signups, JL will be taking Tyler's place on the roster for the next two rounds. :)

ROUND 2

Oh dear. After dying last round, you all found some barrels and decided to take refuge in them as you floated away to certain doom. Well, it's definitely certain, and it's probably doom - you see, you washed upon the freezing cold shores of Ko-Wahi. Ouch. How terrible. You'll all have to take damage each day just because it's so cold, you poor, poor chaps.

Ah, well. It's a good thing you started that feud from the ship back up, right?

Wait. Where's Tyler? It appears JL followed Dapper Man back from Subspace and killed Tyler, throwing him overboard. JL is your friend, until he isn't.

Back to that feud from the ship - somehow, you divided yourselves into even teams of seven! Wow! This round must be a Team Battle. Ouch. I wonder who will win, exclamation point exclamation point exclamation point.

Well? Get cracking!

Game Type: Team Battle

Arena: Ko-Wahi

Team Rainbow Six Vegas

1 - Ehks - 20/20

3 - JiMing - 20/20

5 - Unit - 20/20

7 - Canis - 20/20

8 - JL - 20/20

13 - Onarax - 20/20

14 - Dapper Man - 20/20

Team Guide to the Galaxy

2 - Voxumo - 20/20

4 - Zakaro - 20/20

6 - Punished Snake - 20/20

9 - Portalfig - 20/20

10 - Blade - 20/20

11 - Pupwa21 - 20/20

12 - Chro - 20/20

Edited by Freelancer Tex

Another Announcement:

Since it always sucks when a player must leave, I've unlocked three things for you guys:

A Game Type: 5 - Last Man Standing – Functions similarly to the Free For All mode, except that this round will only end when a single player remains standing. This round involves brutal obstacles designed to do extreme amounts of damage.

An Arena: 8 - IRL Highway – Battle upon one of the highways of Planet Earth, with vehicles both small and large speeding on all sides; being hit at least once is guaranteed.

And a Power Up: 5 - 1 Up – Can be used either to restore 10 health to a living player, or, if claimed by an eliminated player, can bring them back into the game with 10 health.

Enjoy... whenever they pop up. :)

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: The other people) [Health: 20/20]

"Ah, it's good to be alive again! TEAM GUIDE HUDDLE GOOOOO!"

Zakaro quickly raised earthen walls around his team and pushed them into close proximity. Once they were all there he made it just a wall dividing the teams for a few quick seconds.

Now whispering, he spoke. (Team Guide to the Galaxy are the only ones who can hear this.)

"Alright, what's our strats?"

E: yaaaayy unlockables

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOh!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I channel a sprit that gives me the power to absorb any element used at me and use it. (I.e if I get hit by lighting, I negate the damage but any attack of the same element does damage. It only works once per element.) Just give me the ability to shoot fire. I then stab Ecks in the chest.

Fight Ecks. Hp 20/20.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Chro
Health: 20/20

Chro shivered, glancing around at the terrain. He then looked to his left and nodded to Voxumo.

The two began to climb over a snowy ridge. Reaching the top, they looked down the other side and saw Canis, the warrior with the wolf helmet, standing in the snow.

Hiding behind snow banks for cover, Chro began to descend the snowy drifts towards Canis, attempting not to be seen.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC:

"Oi! Pupwa! Where did you come f-Why are you trying to stab me! Ow! Stop that!" I leapt back from his very pointy stick-sword, lucky he had only lightly tapped me with it. How did he get over here so fast?

It didn't matter, Dapper was coming out right in front of him. And of course, the best idea to use in this situation would be to run! Run away, and then melt the snow/ice/frozen stuff underneath him with a laser, of course.

So, I ran. I slipped and fell (18/20), got up, and kept going.

I turned, and then fired a laser at Pupwa's feet, hoping to melt some ice and make him slip.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC: Sooo tempted to have Zero call everyone on his side Maverick Hunters.

IC: Zero

Health: 19/20

Zero scanned his new environment, before turning to his comrades. "I don't know what the rest of you wish to do, but what I do know..." he paused, allowing himself a moment to bring hid saber out in front of him and activate it. "...Is that Portalfig and I have yet to complete our duel."

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Blade - HP: 19/20 - Status: Guarding team, and protecting Pupwa for once.==-

Blade hit the ground running. Or rather, snowboarding. Having grabbed a sheet of metal from somewhere; subspace being the likely explanation, as he flipped through the air, and landed on the snow, the sheet of metal under his feet, as he slid down the mountain toward the other fighters, approaching Pupwa and his attackers quickly. Drawing his sword, he summoned a shield of lightning around himself, as he jumped off the metal, and flipped through the air toward Dapper, aiming to slice his shoulder quickly, trying to focus on taking out the most important target there.

OOC: Music of choice for this round... This right here.

Edited by Null.

OOC: pupwa, i melted ice so you'd slip

it's not like we're on a frozen ocean

so

you just melted more ice

and fell

on more ice really

IC:

Well, I saw Blade leaping at Dapper in mid-air, since he and Pupwa were surprisingly close. I aimed, and fired a bit more light to hurt him or knock him off course.

Gotta protect the ULTIMATE WEAPON after all.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Dapper Man: 19/20

Pupwa attempted to stab me in the face. He missed, but while dodging, I fell backwards into the snow. Huh, it is pretty cold here. Painfully so. It is easy to get up with teleports, though. Time to stab.

Oh hey, my attack hit. Where Minifig Guy came from, I have no clue. But yeah, teleports. He's now behind Pupwa from my perspective.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.