Voltex what timezone are you in by chance? Because i have notice alot of the times you ask the questions it is during the wee hours of the morning for me at least although i'm an hour behind the west coast. And some of us do have actual jobs they have to focus on and can't keep refreshing this page just to find out you have been ninja'd.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ah goody.. Just figured i would ask since i really want to participate but.. well my job pays the bills.. this sadly doesn't

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So wait.. the 18th is the last day or the 19th? Reason i ask is you say by 4pm yet you do not specify a day so i am assuming the 19th

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Team Name - Nostalgic Kaita

j62gPGz.png Done to the theme of Unity, Duty, Destiny.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

ROUND 1 RESULTS

After much deliberation, I have chosen the Metru-Nui Magikarp Masters as the winning team this round! With a rather nifty symbol, a well-placed collection of the avatars that serve as the "faces" of each member on the forums, the dumbest Pokemon to ever exist, and a catchy, random and original name, I was convinced.

Nostalgic Kaita is not quite as inspired in the naming department, and the names of each team member are scattered in comparison to the more comprehensive list used by the other team. Tohu was a nice touch on the banner, however.

Team Nostalgic Kaita - you must now eliminate one of the players in your team from the game. Each of you has 24 hours to send me a BRAND NEW PM with your vote (keep this a little confidential). Once all of the votes are received, the unfortunate player will be eliminated and Round 2 will begin.

ROUND 1 RESULTS

After much deliberation, I have chosen the Metru-Nui Magikarp Masters as the winning team this round! With a rather nifty symbol, a well-placed collection of the avatars that serve as the "faces" of each member on the forums, the dumbest Pokemon to ever exist, and a catchy, random and original name, I was convinced.

...With a rather nifty symbol...

Fun fact: That's the Phantoka Makuta symbol from '08.

bBhcfWO.png

ROUND 1 RESULTS

Nostalgic Kaita is not quite as inspired in the naming department, and the names of each team member are scattered in comparison to the more comprehensive list used by the other team. Tohu was a nice touch on the banner, however.

Team Nostalgic Kaita - you must now eliminate one of the players in your team from the game. Each of you has 24 hours to send me a BRAND NEW PM with your vote (keep this a little confidential). Once all of the votes are received, the unfortunate player will be eliminated and Round 2 will begin.

I sadly must agree with your decision on this Voltex. In the long run.. Well yeah.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

ROUND 1 RESULTS

I sadly must agree with your decision on this Voltex. In the long run.. Well yeah.

So do I :P

ELIMINATION

At a total vote count of 3-1-1-1, Punished Snake has been eliminated from the game.

ROUND 2

For those of you remaining, your next task is simple: on this wiki you must create a page for your team. You must include a picture (your team banner will do), a completed profile template, a bio section for each member, a bio for the team itself, and a section for background info and interesting facts regarding members of your team. The Nostalgic Kaita must make sure a bio is added for Punished Snake.

All team members must participate. Make sure to indicate on the page who has written each section; if I cannot tell that all team members participated, you will lose points. I'd recommend making sure each team member has a wikia account, because I will be going back through the editing process.

You have two days. GO!

END ROUND 2

There are no decisions to be made here - the Nostalgic Kaita stormed through this round! Every member participated and their page is full of information. I know for a fact that several members of the other team did not even make an attempt to help out, and it shows in the bio section, where several members have nothing written down.

Metru-Nui Magikarp Masters, you each have 24 hours to privately pm me with who you think should be eliminated from the game.

I AM STILL MISSING THREE VOTES FROM THE METRU-NUI MAGIKARP MASTERS! If I do not receive all three votes in the next two hours, any votes for you three will count for double!

shocked_meme1.png

• Upvote 1

ELIMINATION:

At a vote of 4-1-1, Tahukan has been eliminated from the game.

ROUND 3:

For this round, every member in the team must post in a topic that includes one of the phrases below in a manner that makes sense and does not constitute as spam. Each team needs at least one post in every forum (minus the Reference Desk, Q&A, Reference Center, BioniLUG Discussion, BS01, and Ninjago Wiki). All of the posts must be linked in this topic at the end of the round. You must use each phrase at least once.

The phrases:

...and that's why I love bananas!

...this is just like the time Takanuva battled Makuta in Mask of Light.

...math is stupid.

...how does toast?

...and thus the hat wars were lost to history.

...I was just in the middle of cooking socks for dinner, too.

...why are there six pedals when there are only four directions?

GO!

E: And before anybody does, no, you can't use this topic for your phrase >:]

Edited by Voltex 2

And does each individual person need to use every phrase or just one per person and all of them by the team at least once?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Wait, iBrow.

Do we have to type six peDals, or can we type peTals?

- :burnmad:

It must be pedals with a "d".

And does each individual person need to use every phrase or just one per person and all of them by the team at least once?

All of them used by the team at least once.