Kopaka.exe (Tron Style)

Hidron Nuva

Hello! It's been quite a while since my last topic.Yesterday I saw the movie "Tron Legacy" and thought "What if Bionicle meets Tron?". I wanted to sketch how the Nuva would look like as programs and I ended up making this:

kopaka_tron.jpg <-- Click me

I used Photoshop CS5 for coloring and After Effects CS3 for the light effects. I found the background on the internet.
The picture is a little dark but I didn't want to alterate the background. Kopaka's about to throw his shield, which was made to look like the ID Discs from the movie.
So, C&C?
Hopefully Takanuva is coming soon :) Happy Halloween 2011!

Edited by Hidron Nuva

hidron_nuva_idea.png

That's pretty cool. You're lucky to have Photochop AND After Effects...The mask looks kinda weird on a body like that, but I think you did a pretty good job on this. I'm looking forward to another!

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D

Wow this is awesome, this is really cool piece of artwork.

Is he a Nuva or a Mata?

To answer your question (,this is just a guess though,) I believe this is ment to be is his nuva form as If you look he has nuva armour and the mask is alos the nuva version.Fell Free to correct me if I'm wrong.

biobanner.png

Wow this is awesome, this is really cool piece of artwork.

Is he a Nuva or a Mata?

To answer your question (,this is just a guess though,) I believe this is ment to be is his nuva form as If you look he has nuva armour and the mask is alos the nuva version.Fell Free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, I see it now.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Thank you all :)And thanks Black3467 for answering (I was very busy and didn't check the topic).Yes, Kopaka is in his Nuva form, the Toa Nuva are my favourite team.

Will you try Classic Tron next?

Who knows, I could make the Mata version of the Toas in Classic Tron style. But first I want to finish Takanuva, I can't decide about the colors...

hidron_nuva_idea.png

[...]Who knows, I could make the Mata version of the Toas in Classic Tron style. But first I want to finish Takanuva, I can't decide about the colors...

*giggles, awaiting Takanuva pic*Onto the actual artwork: Wow, it looks awesome! You did a really good job, and the parts all seem to be working together nicely. Maybe you could have made the mask a little darker so that it blends in more, but other than that I don't really see anything off.Did I mention this looks great? :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Thank you all :)And thanks Black3467 for answering (I was very busy and didn't check the topic).Yes, Kopaka is in his Nuva form, the Toa Nuva are my favourite team.

Your quite welcome.

Will you try Classic Tron next?

But first I want to finish Takanuva, I can't decide about the colors...
You should try using his orginal eye color for the glowing on the armour (not sure about its official name) and perhapes throw things off (but this might kill the whole theme) and use white instead of black.

biobanner.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Af far as the art goes, great job. However, I almost felt like it was just a Tron program with a shield and an Akaku Nuva. Regardless, I could tell what you were portraying. You clearly put a lot of time into perfecting this. Neat stuff.

odyssey1_bannernew.jpg

Review Topic

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! :D After 18 months on hiatus, I have returned, but I have spent that time well. If you want to see how it was spent, click on the banner to start reading the result or click on the linky-link below to get further information off of the review topic.