Funky-Haired Alien

Just a fun little tablescrap, since I haven't made anything this month.6413912727_6664202dde_z.jpgClick for Gallery (when public)Alternate angleBack picFlickr pageInstructions for the arm (when public)For the most part I'm happy of how it turned out, even if there are some parts I'm not particularly fond of (the feet & the back).C&C appreciated.

Edited by Lord Oblivion

Pretty cool tablescrap, LO.I like the shaping and the part usage. The MoC flows well. The chest, legs and, shoulders are all particularly good. The hair also has a neat look to it and doesn't actually feel out of place like I would have expected it to. The feet are basic but they work out alright.My only complaint is lower arms and the Takadox armor that adorns them. I think the MoC would look better if you were to swap out those pieces for some white ones. Perhaps Hero Factory 2.0 pieces would come in handy here?Overall, it's some good work. :)

Edited by ankyfdarkness

silverbladebanner.jpg

THAT HEAD IS AMAZING! So is everything else, actually. The fingers look good and a solid colour scheme. The body is cool, I like the tube. 10/10

Thanks =) It all started with the head, since I wanted to have some fun with that spine piece. Glad you like the MOC =)

Pretty cool tablescrap, LO.I like the shaping and the part usage. The MoC flows well. The chest, legs and, shoulders are all particularly good. The hair also has a neat look to it and doesn't actually feel out of place like I would have expected it to. The feet are basic but they work out alright.My only complaint is lower arms and the Takadox armor that adorns them. I think the MoC would look better if you were to swap out those pieces for some white ones. Perhaps Hero Factory 2.0 pieces would come in handy here?Overall, it's some good work. :)

Thanks bro. I've been trying to work on my shaping a little more, considering how bad I was at it a 3-4 months ago. Yeah surprisingly they clashed a little more than I expected, mainly since I didn't have two more of those armor pieces to use on the legs. I still need to get my hands on some more HF 2.0/3.0 parts, those armor pieces are very useful. Thanks again.

Wow, this is amazing for a TSMOC!

I love how it all blends nice, with no gaps.

The legs are probably the best leg design i've seen yet, actually.

But i MUST ask, HOW THE HECK ARE THOSE ARMS MADE? I MUST MAKE THEM!

Thank you! Glad you like it. Personally I'm still somewhat dissatisfied with the legs, since it's more of a common design rather than something a bit more unique for the MOC (and lets not forget those feet :P). I can make some instructions for the arms, considering they aren't too complex. I'm still somewhat surprised at how well they turned out too, it was a pain to get them to work :P Thanks again.

@NX09: Thanks, glad you like it =)@Zarohum: He is isn't he? Must be that hair of his...Thank you, shaping was a big aspect of this MOC that I wanted to work on.@Flameman: Yeah, this all started since I was fooling around with that spine piece. I probably would've spread the blue around, if I had more of those armor pieces to do so. Glad you like it!@55555: Thanks bro =) I always wanted to use that color, and it just seemed fitting to have black and white to accompany it.@Toa Onarox: Thanks, I generally don't make more compact builds (since they do get frustrating at times :P). The transition is mainly ruined by the inika armor and the sides spikes of that skrall armor, but I didn't have any other parts to replace either at the time. Regardless, this is a tablescrap, so you shouldn't expect it to be perfect, lol. Thanks again for the crit.Also, a basic instruction on how to do the arms (since a few people asked me to post it): Can be found here (Whenever the gallery is public...).Thanks for the comments everyone!