Defensor

christo1096

Impressive. Looks very cool overall, and you don't see this kind of MOC often. I really like the use of tan in the color scheme, and I don't think the blue pins look out of place at all, actually, though I think it would look better with silver zamors instead of orange ones. The head construction is excellent, as is that of the arms. For the most part, the MOC flows perfectly, though the bottom seems to bulge out too much from this angle. Again, great job overall.:t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

Impressive. Looks very cool overall, and you don't see this kind of MOC often. I really like the use of tan in the color scheme, and I don't think the blue pins look out of place at all, actually, though I think it would look better with silver zamors instead of orange ones. The head construction is excellent, as is that of the arms. For the most part, the MOC flows perfectly, though the bottom seems to bulge out too much from this angle. Again, great job overall. :t: :b: :3:

Thanks bro , hm, I've change the blue pins, and havenot enought silver zamor, just have 2 zamors in that color. Will redo his lover body :D

Excuse me while I find some duct tape so I can reattach my jaw...Amazing work! I love the simple colour scheme! It works so well for this MOC. I'd say exactly what I love about it, but it all flows together into a single mass of awesomeness that I can hardly tell if there's anything I don't like about this. I suppose I really like the design of the chest area and the arms(?). Brilliant work here!signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Looks unique, which I love. The whole upper part of the MoC is amazing.The Good:Well, let's think...the head, the arms, the chest. All very well made. Your parts usage is fantastic. the knight's armor you are using for the gun hands (I'm guessing they're guns?) is impressive and has that, oh so desired, slick look about them. The head comes across as very robot like, and I love the way you built a completely custom head that looks so good in this way. The chest is another great bit of work. It really looks like the bulky chest armor you'd see on a robot. The color scheme is also perfect. White and tan look nice together. The Bad:I'm not as big a fan of the lower parts of the body. The Zamor launcher clip makes the MoC look like it's leaning back and about to topple over. I think the MoC might look better if you built a more erect lower torso for it, buy taking out the clip piece completely. The pieces used for the bottom look a little weird, too. I know this guy's suppose to be levitating but I think rockets or some other, more obvious, form of flight would look better.The MoC is great. The lower half isn't as spectacular as the upper half but you already said you were going to make changes to the body structure so maybe you could try out some of my advice then? I think it would be the perfect time to see if what I said actually does look better. Overall, though, great work! Keep on MoCin'! :)

silverbladebanner.jpg

this is one awesome MOC, not only NPUs, but also NCU (nice canister usage) :P , i know those heads on piraka canister are removable but i never think of making MOCs with those, great job chris,although i don't think those gears are necessary, that torso and arms are awesome too, nice, maybe you could change those zamor balls to red ones so it don't have too much colors on it, anyway this is great MOC :)btw does it stands ?

Keep the blue pins. In fact, replace as many pins as possible with blue. I think it add the perfect contrast to a nearly monotone creation. And that's the first time I've seen someone use the Piraka faces from the canisters in that way. 9.9/10

Yes, Piraka face on its box. I don't know about those pins, I think the blue disturb the colorscheme.

Excuse me while I find some duct tape so I can reattach my jaw...Amazing work! I love the simple colour scheme! It works so well for this MOC. I'd say exactly what I love about it, but it all flows together into a single mass of awesomeness that I can hardly tell if there's anything I don't like about this. I suppose I really like the design of the chest area and the arms(?). Brilliant work here!signoffffff.png

He have hands, arms :D . Glad you like it, gonna add some silver pieces to him.

Looks unique, which I love. The whole upper part of the MoC is amazing.The Good:Well, let's think...the head, the arms, the chest. All very well made. Your parts usage is fantastic. the knight's armor you are using for the gun hands (I'm guessing they're guns?) is impressive and has that, oh so desired, slick look about them. The head comes across as very robot like, and I love the way you built a completely custom head that looks so good in this way. The chest is another great bit of work. It really looks like the bulky chest armor you'd see on a robot. The color scheme is also perfect. White and tan look nice together.The Bad:I'm not as big a fan of the lower parts of the body. The Zamor launcher clip makes the MoC look like it's leaning back and about to topple over. I think the MoC might look better if you built a more erect lower torso for it, buy taking out the clip piece completely. The pieces used for the bottom look a little weird, too. I know this guy's suppose to be levitating but I think rockets or some other, more obvious, form of flight would look better.The MoC is great. The lower half isn't as spectacular as the upper half but you already said you were going to make changes to the body structure so maybe you could try out some of my advice then? I think it would be the perfect time to see if what I said actually does look better. Overall, though, great work! Keep on MoCin'! :)

Wow, thanks for this, glad you like my MOC :D . For his lower body, yes, agreed with you, and kinda fragile. I've add some booster like to him, so like your said, that's would be perfect. Thanks for your review and advice bro :D

this is one awesome MOC, not only NPUs, but also NCU (nice canister usage) :P , i know those heads on piraka canister are removable but i never think of making MOCs with those, great job chris,although i don't think those gears are necessary, that torso and arms are awesome too, nice, maybe you could change those zamor balls to red ones so it don't have too much colors on it, anyway this is great MOC :)btw does it stands ?

I'm gonna try for tan zamor pieces, and will get those gears out of the MOC. Thanks bro :D

Although it doesn't click with me color scheme wise, it's a pretty well built MOC. Good job!

Trying for a color combination, thanks bro :D