Allanon Loke's Library

Allanon Loke

Here is my new story topic. I'm not going to be reposting everything from my archived story topic. Some of it is no longer repairable. But you can still read them here. I have the stories categorized by the color of the main character. So, all stories containing Le-Matoran or Toa of Air are placed under the Green Book. The Purple Book is for my stories that take place in the Bionicle Universe but otherwise have absolutely nothing to do with Bionicle canon. Green BookShort stories:The Tiger: My twenty-eighth short story; my first reposted storyWord count: 1,526Original year posted/new year posted: 2008/2011Bionicle storyline placement: after the Mask of Light, in Metru NuiParallelism with other Bionicle books/comics: noneDescription: A poemfic. Le-Matoran Shasta takes a new route home and learns why Le-Matoran should never travel alone. Red Book Black Book Blue Book White Book Brown Book Purple BookEpics:Dynamics: My third epic; my first reposted epicChapter count: 1Word count: 2,264 (so far)Year posted: 2011Bionicle storyline placement: noneParallelism with other Bionicle books/comics: noneDescription: The seven Toa of the island Ahira must face a new threat to their Matoran. Very typical, yes it is.

My New Story Topic

Dynamics - my new epic. Chapter 1 up. "I am sorry for that, though I have never heard a smell called rude."