Video Game You Last Played?

Well, I logged back in to Final Fantasy XIV for the first time since the expansion came out and they've completely changed the playstyle of the arcanist I was using. Not really sure how to play it now. I guess it doesn't matter a whole lot since I'm still very low level. I may start looking around for another class too, since I just got to the point where I can travel to the other major cities.

15 hours ago, TERIDAX941 said:

EA :) I sadly don't own classic, the EA version has gotten so much better since it's first release. Still very fun.

The EA one is definitely much better now. I loved playing it, but the past few times I've tried I haven't been able to connect to any servers. :\ And I heard it's full of hackers now.

Do you play on PC/Steam?

15 hours ago, V-Dawg said:

Well, I logged back in to Final Fantasy XIV for the first time since the expansion came out and they've completely changed the playstyle of the arcanist I was using. Not really sure how to play it now. I guess it doesn't matter a whole lot since I'm still very low level. I may start looking around for another class too, since I just got to the point where I can travel to the other major cities.

New Arcanist/Summoner is actually really good once you get the hang of it.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

8 hours ago, Bambi said:

The EA one is definitely much better now. I loved playing it, but the past few times I've tried I haven't been able to connect to any servers. :\ And I heard it's full of hackers now.

Do you play on PC/Steam?

Yes, the PC servers are full of hackers currently.

Fortunately I'm on the PS4 and the hackers haven't made their way to there yet, (my username is Teridax941 coincidentally :D)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

6 hours ago, TERIDAX941 said:

Yes, the PC servers are full of hackers currently.

Fortunately I'm on the PS4 and the hackers haven't made their way to there yet, (my username is Teridax941 coincidentally :D)

Ah, I don't play on PS4. If you have Steam, I could gift you a Battlefront II classic key. It's still a great game to this day, and with all the mods being created there's always new content for it. ^^

8 hours ago, Taria Pakari said:

New Arcanist/Summoner is actually really good once you get the hang of it.

Yeah, I'm sure it is. I'm just gonna have to get the hang of it. And I was kinda leaning towards going Scholar once I get to that point as well. (Assuming I don't pick up another class entirely.)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Completed God of War I/II on PS2 earlier this year. Just recently picked up an Analogue Pocket and beat Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA). Very close to being able to beat Super Mario Land (GB) as well. Spoke a little too soon and was able to complete it. :)

Edited by Iruini Nuva

Makuta: Consumed By LightRebrick EntryTopic & BackstoryBlog
-----------------
2015 Sets: 18/18 + 3 • Polybags: 1/2 • SDCC x2, NYCC Clear MoF, Trans-MoF
2016 Sets: 17/17 + 6

• 1 month later...

My gf and I are currently playing through one of her favourite games, Tales of the Abyss, together! :D She's been wanting to introduce me to it for a while, but for various reasons (including it not having been released in my region), we couldn't do that until we were together again and could play it on her console. Much like the other entries in the Tales Of Series that she's recommended me to play (Berseria and Arise), it's a fun time and a very immersive story, and sharing it with her in real-time just makes it even better :wub: The graphics are a little dated (though it IS 15-plus-years-old by this point!) and some of the NPCs behaviours are a little derpy; but the story and the characters are very good, and I'm certainly hooked! ^^

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

• 4 weeks later...

When I find the time to game, I have been playing Spiritfarer. It's really fun, and has a very original structure and pace. I also happen to love both base-builder and ocean-exploring games, and Spiritfarer satisfies both game styles.

IetTsFQ.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Other than MNOG it was Halo 2 on legendary way after the bounty was collected, just for fun.

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

I go by Nektann or Marcato usually online.

Roblox: ride a cart around a 75-kilowatt diesel generator. Roblox has changed too much for me and has been boring for a long time, but this game captured the janky charm of old Roblox and provided some chuckles. I'd be happy if it were the last time I ever play Roblox-leaving things on a high note and all that.

Edited by Axelford

• 1 month later...

For November, I started and almost finished playing a great visual novel called 428 Shibuya Scramble.

I also played some more Town of Salem and I've been getting even more into Legends of Runeterra. Relatedly, I managed to get to gold in League of Legends right before the season ended.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I completed LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga just yesterday. Definitely by far the biggest Lego game I've ever played, but it was still quite fun. While it still has many elements of previous Lego games, it's all organized in a rather new format with lots of new things added in as well. While the story content and five levels for each of the nine episodes are quite extensive, the really big part of this game is the large number of worlds there are to explore with plenty of puzzles to solve and quests to complete. With so much to keep track of, I'm really glad one of the new features introduced is an in-game complete list of all the various tasks and collectibles there are to complete and obtain, so you can check it at practically any time so you can see exactly which one thing you might be missing in a certain level or world. Overall, quite a fun experience, and if not for the immense amount of time it took me to complete it, I would certainly look forward to playing through it all over again.

I don't know if any of the other more recent Lego games (which I do intend to try playing relatively soon) I have are big enough to add to my list of favorites, so just in case if they don't turn out that way, I'll just paste that old list here with the addition of this game I just finished (most favorite at the top, least favorite at the bottom).

LEGO City Undercover
The LEGO Movie Videogame
The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame
The LEGO Ninjago Movie Videogame
LEGO Worlds
LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga
LEGO The Incredibles
LEGO Jurassic World
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - The Videogame
LEGO DC Super-Villains
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
LEGO Star Wars - The Force Awakens
LEGO Batman 2 - DC Super Heroes
LEGO Indiana Jones 2 - The Adventure Continues
LEGO Star Wars III - The Clone Wars
LEGO Marvel's Avengers
LEGO The Hobbit
LEGO The Lord of the Rings
LEGO Batman - The Videogame
LEGO Indiana Jones - The Original Adventures
LEGO Batman 3 - Beyond Gotham
LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga
LEGO Harry Potter - Years 5-7
LEGO Harry Potter - Years 1-4

And if you're wondering what those other games are, I'm talking about LEGO Bricktales and LEGO Brawls. I also completed LEGO Builder's Journey some time ago, but it's not on my list here because it was a much smaller and quicker game compared to all of these other games (though I still enjoyed it quite a lot, nonetheless).

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 6:10 PM, Bambi said:

Touhou Mystia's Izakaya. Didn't expect to enjoy a restaurant simulator as much as I have been so far.

Update: Beat the game in December lol, I don't know why, but I really liked it.
Currently have been playing a lot of Omega Strikers, trying to master my Ai.Mi. I think I'm getting the hang of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I played LEGO Bricktales last week. I really enjoyed progressing through the story and doing all the various builds along the way. While most builds have certain requirements (such as not collapsing when you walk across it), you're otherwise free to build it in whatever way you want, which is nice for a Lego game. The major downside of this game is that you cannot save multiple games (as you would in most Lego games), meaning that if you want to play again from the beginning, you would have to erase all of your previous progress, and since I don't want to lose some of the models I built, I'll probably never get another chance to play this game again.

I also played LEGO Brawls, and am still playing it as of now. The gameplay is rather quick and easy, and since it's mostly the same no matter how long you keep playing, there's little reason to even consider starting over from the beginning, so the issue I had with Bricktales is of almost no concern here. I currently continue to have a lot of fun with this game, and I had also enjoyed the added challenge of mastering the "Champion" characters. While there's a lot of content to unlock (which I'm still making progress with), I'm satisfied with my character of choice, and I hope to one day make use of the game's Party Mode to play with other players I know.

I think I'll update my list of favorite Lego games, and throw in LEGO Builder's Journey while I'm at it...

LEGO City Undercover
The LEGO Movie Videogame
The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame
The LEGO Ninjago Movie Videogame
LEGO Worlds
LEGO Brawls
LEGO Bricktales
LEGO Builder's Journey
LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga
LEGO The Incredibles
LEGO Jurassic World
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - The Videogame
LEGO DC Super-Villains
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
LEGO Star Wars - The Force Awakens
LEGO Batman 2 - DC Super Heroes
LEGO Indiana Jones 2 - The Adventure Continues
LEGO Star Wars III - The Clone Wars
LEGO Marvel's Avengers
LEGO The Hobbit
LEGO The Lord of the Rings
LEGO Batman - The Videogame
LEGO Indiana Jones - The Original Adventures
LEGO Batman 3 - Beyond Gotham
LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga
LEGO Harry Potter - Years 5-7
LEGO Harry Potter - Years 1-4

Edited by Chronicler06

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been playing the 2016 Tomb Raider. Next on my list is Diablo II Resurrected.

Anyone else looking forward to Starfield? Also excited for The Talos Principle 2. Other games I'd like to play include:

- Dead Space Remake

- Diablo 4

- Baldur's Gate 3

Simply not enough time!

IetTsFQ.png