Video Game You Last Played?

On 12/30/2021 at 8:39 PM, Bambi said:

Can't go wrong with Skyrim. <3 Battlefront II classic or EA?

EA :) I sadly don't own classic, the EA version has gotten so much better since it's first release. Still very fun.

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Well, I logged back in to Final Fantasy XIV for the first time since the expansion came out and they've completely changed the playstyle of the arcanist I was using. Not really sure how to play it now. I guess it doesn't matter a whole lot since I'm still very low level. I may start looking around for another class too, since I just got to the point where I can travel to the other major cities.

15 hours ago, TERIDAX941 said:

EA :) I sadly don't own classic, the EA version has gotten so much better since it's first release. Still very fun.

The EA one is definitely much better now. I loved playing it, but the past few times I've tried I haven't been able to connect to any servers. :\ And I heard it's full of hackers now.

Do you play on PC/Steam?

https://i.imgur.com/0Nq3KX7.png   

[my blog] [custom emotes]

15 hours ago, V-Dawg said:

Well, I logged back in to Final Fantasy XIV for the first time since the expansion came out and they've completely changed the playstyle of the arcanist I was using. Not really sure how to play it now. I guess it doesn't matter a whole lot since I'm still very low level. I may start looking around for another class too, since I just got to the point where I can travel to the other major cities.

New Arcanist/Summoner is actually really good once you get the hang of it.

< - - - - - - - - - >
Dig in, pull back the skin
See what's inside you, the sickness that drives you
Beating black
Demoniac
< - - - - - - - - - >

8 hours ago, Bambi said:

The EA one is definitely much better now. I loved playing it, but the past few times I've tried I haven't been able to connect to any servers. :\ And I heard it's full of hackers now.

Do you play on PC/Steam?

Yes, the PC servers are full of hackers currently.

Fortunately I'm on the PS4 and the hackers haven't made their way to there yet, (my username is Teridax941 coincidentally :D)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

6 hours ago, TERIDAX941 said:

Yes, the PC servers are full of hackers currently.

Fortunately I'm on the PS4 and the hackers haven't made their way to there yet, (my username is Teridax941 coincidentally :D)

Ah, I don't play on PS4. If you have Steam, I could gift you a Battlefront II classic key. It's still a great game to this day, and with all the mods being created there's always new content for it. ^^

https://i.imgur.com/0Nq3KX7.png   

[my blog] [custom emotes]

8 hours ago, Taria Pakari said:

New Arcanist/Summoner is actually really good once you get the hang of it.

Yeah, I'm sure it is. I'm just gonna have to get the hang of it. And I was kinda leaning towards going Scholar once I get to that point as well. (Assuming I don't pick up another class entirely.)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Completed God of War I/II on PS2 earlier this year. Just recently picked up an Analogue Pocket and beat Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA). Very close to being able to beat Super Mario Land (GB) as well. Spoke a little too soon and was able to complete it. :)

Edited by Iruini Nuva

Makuta: Consumed By LightRebrick EntryTopic & BackstoryBlog
-----------------
2015 Sets: 18/18 + 3 • Polybags: 1/2 • SDCC x2, NYCC Clear MoF, Trans-MoF
2016 Sets: 17/17 + 6

• 1 month later...

My gf and I are currently playing through one of her favourite games, Tales of the Abyss, together! :D She's been wanting to introduce me to it for a while, but for various reasons (including it not having been released in my region), we couldn't do that until we were together again and could play it on her console. Much like the other entries in the Tales Of Series that she's recommended me to play (Berseria and Arise), it's a fun time and a very immersive story, and sharing it with her in real-time just makes it even better :wub: The graphics are a little dated (though it IS 15-plus-years-old by this point!) and some of the NPCs behaviours are a little derpy; but the story and the characters are very good, and I'm certainly hooked! ^^

FbsbqP.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."