Video Game You Last Played?

Recently finished Bastion, which was fantastic, and DLC Quest, which was great, although it was a bit sad how true the satire rang.

Played through Hitman: Absolution for a second time as well. I still have very mixed feelings on it. It's a decent and at times even great game (although it can also be pretty bad at other times), but it's a bad Hitman game.

Right now I'm playing through Saints Row: The Third. Haven't had this much pure fun in a game for a long time.

Also playing a bit of Scribblenauts Unlimited, although not really enjoying it all that much. For all the new stuff added, it somehow feels like there's less to do than in Super Scribblenauts.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

I've been neglecting my town in Animal Crossing... almost a week since I played it last. :<

Last played: Dark SoulsLast beaten: Battletoads. B-)

Eeeeeko why are you playing video games when there is Staff Survival going on???!

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Fills the gap nicely between episodes III and IV

Oh, you are awesome.

Age of Empires II; An unbeatable classic :)

Oh, again, you are awesome.

Minecraft.

Huge fan.

I last played...Portal 2? I believe? I play minecraft a LOT. Huge fan. I also like portal...Terraria, ace of spades...and old 8-bit namco games :D

:afro: :afro: :afro: 

I've been neglecting my town in Animal Crossing... almost a week since I played it last. :<

Don't worry, I've gone three years without playing. I just played it the other day and saw a letter in my mailbox from myself: "Dear Future (Insert my name here), it is 2010. ...Yeah.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351