Bionicle Collection For Sale/Trade (Cheap!)

Shadow Destroyer

After selling a lot of sets in my old sale topic, I have decided to sell off almost everything left in my Bionicle collection. I definitely need the funds for college this fall, so if you're interested in anything at all, don't be afraid to ask!

Rules:

-I only accept payments done through Paypal

-You must pay first. I ship the items once I receive the money.

-You pay for shipping! :D

-I will also accept trades. I am prepared to trade for: Transformers, Star Wars, Sonic the Hedgehog, Play Arts Kai figures, and video games. If you think you have something worth trading, send me a message!

Here is the link to my sales gallery on Brickshelf. (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=523130)

Sets for Sale:

(Be sure to check the gallery to see the exact sets I have for sale!)

-2005-

Visorak (Includes instructions):

$17.00 for four sets ($6.00 each)

-2007-

Hydraxon:

$15.00

-2008-

Icarax (Includes instructions):

$15.00

Toa Ignika (Includes instructions):

$15.00

Phantoka Toa: (Includes instructions):

$15.00 for all three ($8.00 each)

Phantoka Makuta (Includes instructions):

$15.00 for all three ($8.00 each)

Titan Takanuva (Includes instructions):

$15.00

-2009-

Winter Glatorian (Includes canister and instructions):

$8.00 each

Summer Glatorian (Includes instructions):

$8.00 each

Agori (Includes instructions):

$5.00 each

Tuma (Includes instructions):

$15.00

-Hero Factory-

Canister Sets (Includes canister and instructions):

$5.00 each

Deluxe Sets (Includes instructions):

$8.00 each

Titan Sets (Includes instructions):

$15.00 each

Now here's the fun part! Purchase two figures or more, and I'll throw in a free Agori/small set free! (While supplies last.)

Anyway, thanks for looking, and send me a personal message if you're interested in anything!

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Hey, I'm really interested in these sets.AtakusMetusvramprahAnd maybe the yellow jetrax. What kind of deal could you give me on those?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hey, I'm really interested in these sets.AtakusMetusvramprahAnd maybe the yellow jetrax. What kind of deal could you give me on those?

I could definitely get you a worthy deal for those. Really depends on if you get the Jetrax or not.

Whether you want it or not, I can include the Atakus free. Want to send me a message so we can discuss prices?

Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Aw man I would love to buy the Titan Takanuva and Icarax but I need to work things out a bit first since I just made a purchase. Care to hold them for me for about a week? And if I dont get the money from within that time, then just let it go.

Sure thing, just post back so you can let me know if you still want them or not...

Aw man I would love to buy the Titan Takanuva and Icarax but I need to work things out a bit first since I just made a purchase. Care to hold them for me for about a week? And if I dont get the money from within that time, then just let it go.

Sure thing, just post back so you can let me know if you still want them or not...

Will do :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested in:

Icarax

Toa Ignika

and I have the money ready

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 1 year later...