BBCC #65 Entry Oiseaux D'eau

I love the use of the Gadunka head piece, as I myself haven't found anything that I can do with it (not even as a huge armor peice!)

Glad you think so! Yeah, this was the first time I've used the Gadunka head piece, and I'm happy with the result.

How does it fly with holes in its wings?

Maybe it ate a Miru?:P

I like the MoC, and like people have already said, it's very impressive that you managed to use the Gadunka headpiece for something. The gear eyes seem a little weird to me, but overall the MoC is pretty nice. Good luck in the contest!

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

I came up with a whole scenario about it having some power, but I've forgotten it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was something like Senrab said :P

Maybe it ate a Miru? :P

I like the MoC, and like people have already said, it's very impressive that you managed to use the Gadunka headpiece for something. The gear eyes seem a little weird to me, but overall the MoC is pretty nice. Good luck in the contest!

Probably :P

Thanks! Guess everyone seems to think that's impressive :P The gear eyes are a little weird. :P Thanks, good luck to you too!

That is a very interesting design, but I would like to see some more pictures...

Click on the picture to see a gallery.

Well, now I feel dumb.

The MOC's body is very nice, but the tail looks a little odd, and when it's stooping down, it looks a little like a blue gorrila.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

That is a very interesting design, but I would like to see some more pictures...

Thanks!

Click on the picture to see a gallery.

Well, now I feel dumb.

The MOC's body is very nice, but the tail looks a little odd, and when it's stooping down, it looks a little like a blue gorrila.

You found the gallery! :P

Thanks, and I agree about the tail. Too late now, so it'll just stay as-is. What does a blue gorilla look like? :P