Why do people dislike TLR?

fishers64

I liked TLR, especially Kiina, sand-surfing, Tuma, and that Scarabax-giant thing. Especially the spinning rims. I mean seriously, spinning rims in Bionicle! :PBut seriously, I felt that it was at least a halfway decent film. What's with all the dislike I hear? Is it because the ending wasn't followed up on?

For me, and I think most people, excluding you of course, Kiina's Woohoos just killed it.

The movie was decent visual-wise, but some of cheesy things they through into the mix were really unnecessary.

Also, they excluded Gelu in the movie. Why?

For me, it was a decent movie, but wasn't amazing.

I think there were a lot of reasons for complaints. For one, the long gap since the last BIONICLE movie could have given people time to get unrealistic expectations. A lot of criticisms I've seen about TLR, and all the BIONICLE movies for that matter, involve them being "too childish", which more or less indicates people had unrealistic expectations of the BIONICLE universe as a whole. There was always that misconception that it was somehow not aimed at kids, or that it shouldn't be.Examples of complaints that deal with the movie being childish include Berix and Kiina's portrayals (both of which I loved, but some people seem to hate high-pitched or bubbly voices in general) and Mata Nui's friendship with Click (because apparently it diminishes his godlike aura to have a friendly animal companion, nevermind that that was the point).The visual style of TLR alienated some people, who may have been hoping for more stylized character designs like in the other movies. The music was in many ways less memorable than Nathan Furst's score for the previous movies, though I think it did well at times in terms of incorporating more of the electronic sound that defined a lot of classic BIONICLE music. The scene of Mata Nui awakening didn't have the same cinematic appeal as the version Advance and Ghost had done in 2008.Overall, the movie managed to disappoint a lot of people, but I think that speaks more to the nature of the BIONICLE fandom than the movie's quality. The flaws were not too many to look past, but this was not a community that really understood how to accept even the most reasonable sacrifices.

I liked TLR, especially Kiina, sand-surfing, Tuma, and that Scarabax-giant thing. Especially the spinning rims. I mean seriously, spinning rims in Bionicle! :PBut seriously, I felt that it was at least a halfway decent film. What's with all the dislike I hear? Is it because the ending wasn't followed up on?

Weren't you the person doing those movie insights about a year and a half ago? Didn't you give up on TLR? :P

No Malum ;'[

Same. :c

I think one of the things people didn't like about it was the representation of the characters. Agori and Glatorian were meant to look more organic than the Toa and Matoran, and the movie made them look like robots. Added to that was probably the fact that we didn't get to see much of ordinary life on Bara Magna- a problem found through the entire Bara Magna arc. Also, some of the characters were not as they were shown in the books or comics.

I liked the movie, though. I thought Mata Nui sounded just the right amount of unusual and alien when compared to the Glatorian, and some of the voices sounded close to the mark. Even Kiina, if they had made her more like in the books. I will admit it's hard to see Berix as an adult with that high-pitched voice of his, but hey.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

No Malum ;'[

Wasn't the big scarabax giant in the shape of malum?

I liked TLR; it had to be the best digital quality of all the Bionicle movies. Decent plot, decent characters, decent music (especially on the route to Tesara), decent fight scene, etc...

2xu8Ptu.png

Weren't you the person doing those movie insights about a year and a half ago? Didn't you give up on TLR? :P
I did. But only because I didn't have access to the movie (read: couldn't find it on the nefarious video sharing website). :P

I absolutely loved the designs of the characters, though, but they were a bit toy-ish. I like the idea of using the toy as the render or model, but making edits to make them look more like a warrior, Like hints of rust on their masks, pores in their armor that you can see up-close, small pistons to make their movement look realistic.

Anyways, I didn't hate much about it but that there was no Malum ;'[

Knock Knock

Who's there

Hoff

Hoff who

Yes

I actually enjoyed TLR, but yeah, it didn't have that "epic" impression the other movies certainly had. In my case, the visuals were the most unsettling part; seeing the characters more or less like the actual sets made it look more like "We're trying to sell our toys with this movie" than anything (which I guess in a way was the point). Of course you could argue that that also was the point with the older movies and we were just too young to pick it up; then again, I recently re-watched MoL and LoMN, and they didn't seem that way to me, so who knows... :shrugs:

TLR wasn't a horrible movie, though. It's just not my favourite one from the Bionicle Saga. :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I did.But only because I didn't have access to the movie (read: couldn't find it on the nefarious video sharing website). :P

Oh, okay. I thought you said something along the lines of "it was made of cheese", but that was a while ago, so I may be remembering incorrectly.

I personally disliked it because it didn't seem as epic as the other movies. The plot was a bit on the simpler side, as compared to LoMN, and the soundtrack didn't stand out at all. The visuals were nice, as were some of the voices, but that's pretty much how I felt about the other movies, too. Granted, I really didn't like the other movies too much the last time I saw them, but they were okay.

One thing I DID like, however, was that it was easier to follow if you didn't know BIONICLE. I was a middleschooler when the movie came out, and one of my friends, who owned a whoppin' one BIONICLE set way back in 2004, happened to see the movie on Nicktoons and said it was actually pretty entertaining. So I guess that's a plus.

Oh, okay. I thought you said something along the lines of "it was made of cheese", but that was a while ago, so I may be remembering incorrectly.

I looked it up and checked, and the only comment I could find of that sort was referring to the WoS as "cheesecake".However, I have said that term before :lol:, so the confusion is somewhat understandable. I'm tempted to do a Random Movie Insights on TLR now, though, to slash at the critics of times gone by. No promises.

1. "Woohoo"
  2. "THE MIGHTY TUMA!"
  3. Click
  4. Scarabax ex Machina
  5. Berix and the Bucking Rock Steed (Or really any scene that was trying too hard to be funny)

On the other hand, I love the way they did Mata Nui and Ackar, and I actually liked Berix too, outside of that aforementioned scene with the Rock Steed. I also liked Metus, but that was probably because the would-be villain Tuma failed so hard in TLR.

How well will you die?

I looked it up and checked, and the only comment I could find of that sort was referring to the WoS as "cheesecake".However, I have said that term before :lol:, so the confusion is somewhat understandable.I'm tempted to do a Random Movie Insights on TLR now, though, to slash at the critics of times gone by. No promises.

If you could find all that in the previous three movies, I'm sure you could squeeze something out of TLR.

1. "Woohoo"
  2. "THE MIGHTY TUMA!"
  3. Click
  4. Scarabax ex Machina
  5. Berix and the Bucking Rock Steed (Or really any scene that was trying too hard to be funny)

On the other hand, I love the way they did Mata Nui and Ackar, and I actually liked Berix too, outside of that aforementioned scene with the Rock Steed. I also liked Metus, but that was probably because the would-be villain Tuma failed so hard in TLR.

I agree with this, 'cept I actually liked the way he said "TEH MITEY TOOMAH!", because it was just so stupid sounding that it was actually funny IMO. But other than that, I'll admit there were just too many scenes where the movie was just trying too hard to be funny.

Edited by Ghabulous Ghoti

Mata Nui had possibly the most powerful artifact ever on his face, he could use it at will, and all he did was make some weapons, give his friends some powers and turn a guy into a snake. Really. Why didn't Tuma become a snake? Heck with it, why didn't he run through his opponents going "You're a snake. You're a snake. Snake, snake, snake, snake!" I honestly don't think having the Ignika was well handled. They could have at least made it so he couldn't use it easily instead of having him forget he is wearing the Mask Of Life. Because come on. If your protagonist is basically a god, simply forgetting he has powers isn't enough. He needs to have an actual limiter.

aouROFb.png

Mata Nui had possibly the most powerful artifact ever on his face, he could use it at will, and all he did was make some weapons, give his friends some powers and turn a guy into a snake. Really. Why didn't Tuma become a snake? Heck with it, why didn't he run through his opponents going "You're a snake. You're a snake. Snake, snake, snake, snake!" I honestly don't think having the Ignika was well handled. They could have at least made it so he couldn't use it easily instead of having him forget he is wearing the Mask Of Life. Because come on. If your protagonist is basically a god, simply forgetting he has powers isn't enough. He needs to have an actual limiter.

Remember how much trouble the Toa Metru had learning to use their Kanohi? You can't expect Mata Nui to know how to use the Ignika. Most of the times that he did use it, it was simply by using the mask's create-a-guardian or curse-the-guy-who-touched-me powers, which was probably Ignika himself at work more so than Mata Nui.

Edited by LewaLew
How well will you die?

I liked it, but i felt it just felt way off base when compared to the rest of the story. For instance, the Tuma of the serials was not the Tuma of TLR. The Bone Hunters, who had previously been presented as extremely dangerous even alone, were suddenly being easily defeated en masse by three Glatorian in a car. Gresh...really wasn't very Gresh. And Strakk went from being a cool and cowardly cheater to the kind of moron that would blatantly break the rules of the arena. Strakk is much smarter than that--Malum was banished for attacking Strakk himself, so why would he try that too? It's just...dumb. Though that all is probably in relation to the fact that the movie was developed before everything else. So just....dunno.

• Like 1

AXKP5KC.png

I don't like it on the grounds of, its incomplete, this movie was just to set up the new cast, while the next two movies were going to connect it to the previous cast. The fact that, that didn't happen is the reason why I don't like it. But out side of that i actually do like it, i thought it was a good concept.

485585_528817960493060_1878734144_n.jpg

There were better ones, but The Legend Reborn was not bad at all; nice character development and was more pleasing to the eyes. However, it lacked an actual antagonist and the plot was not as, well, built or supported as the others. As I don't know much about the in-depth BIONICLE storyline itself, the others were much more engaging.

(because apparently it diminishes his godlike aura to have a friendly animal companion, nevermind that that was the point).

That was the point? It was a bad point. He was too mortal.

I disliked TLR because I dislike that the Toa lost after all that time and so I came into TLR really really bitter. I complained to Greg about 2008's end like three times.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

There were better ones, but The Legend Reborn was not bad at all; nice character development and was more pleasing to the eyes. However, it lacked an actual antagonist and the plot was not as, well, built or supported as the others. As I don't know much about the in-depth BIONICLE storyline itself, the others were much more engaging.

Wouldn't Metus count as an actual antagonist? Perhaps not as intimidating an antagonist as some previous ones in a physical sense, but he was the one pulling the strings the whole time.

(because apparently it diminishes his godlike aura to have a friendly animal companion, nevermind that that was the point).

That was the point? It was a bad point. He was too mortal.

Evidently you missed the point then. He WAS more or less a god, back when he controlled his universe. In this movie, he was a fallen god, and learning to live a mortal existence, including understanding concepts like friendship that had never concerned him before, was part of what he had to do to earn back the power he once had. All his life he had heroes working and fighting in his service, and now he had to experience the way they lived firsthand. In short, he had to learn humility.In a sense (and not trying to get into a biblical discussion) he fulfills a bit of a messianic role in the story. He was once more or less a god, but now he was forced to live a mortal existence (albeit with the power to work certain "miracles"), and in doing so, not only did he come to understand the mortal beings who depended on him, but furthermore he worked to restore a society to its former glory.Another story that features an idea somewhat similar to this is Avatar: The Last Airbender. In it, the reason the Avatar is born as a mortal human rather than an all-powerful spirit is because only by understanding humility can the Avatar effectively perform its service to the world. That's just one of the other stories I follow that jumps to mind, but there are countless others that utilize the archetype of a god or spirit taking mortal form to better understand the mortal world.

Ignika was a sentient powerful mask...if you can recall the Toa Metru had extreme difficulty learning their mask powers....imagine how difficult it probably would be to use the ignika.

Ignika was a sentient powerful mask...if you can recall the Toa Metru had extreme difficulty learning their mask powers....imagine how difficult it probably would be to use the ignika.

Added to that is the fact that the Ignika has a mind of its own. Even if Mata Nui is supressing its mind or whatever he's doing to stay in control, it'd still have some control over its power. Pressing his face against random objects might not have any effect, or it may have an effect that could be dangerous to his friends. He doesn't seem to have much control over what happens when something is transformed.

Tuma probably didn't become a snake because it's rather hard to press one's forehead to an opponent's in the middle of a battle. Also he might have turned into a really big snake and that would have been pretty bad. Also, snakes bite. I wouldn't want to fight a snake, especially if it was out for my death and possibly poisonous.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

1. Bad, generic, boring basic story. Some guy comes to a place where some people are trying to take over some other people for no adequately explained reason, and he stops the bad guys. Not a whole ton of interesting stuff going on.

2. Boring, lifeless, overly toyetic character designs. Complete with annoying inconsistently spinning pins, giant screws that make them look comparatively tiny, and red pins like in the sets.

3. Slow, boring, thoroughly uninteresting fight scenes.

4. Really boring cinematography. There's very much a minimalist effort approach to it. Few of the shots are composed in a very interesting way. For instance, the Mata Nui robot scene at the beginning should have looked incredible like in the Ghost animation, but it looked like just another toy.This is likely indicative of Mark Baldo's relative inexperience as a director.

5. Terrible boring thoroughly underwhelming sound editing. Giant boulders crashing sound like pebbles. This contributes to the dull and toyetic feel of the whole movie.

6. Awful score. There's the forgettable and somewhat annoying main theme, some pseudo surf music, the music they play when they go to Tesara (best music in the movie), the music in the credits, and some Mickey Mouse esque cartoon music throughout. Aside from that, not a whole lot. The overly uplifting but sweeping and epic scores of the first three movies were better than this.

7. Cartoon sound effects throughout. Godzilla roar, crickets chirping, etc. It's stupid and annoying.

8. Voice acting. Jim Cummings gave a serviceable performance as Ackar. The rest were either terrible deadpan schlock or stupid cartoon characters lazily intended to appeal to small children. I don't blame any of the main character actors, however; the script was terrible and they did an okay job with what they had to work with. Then there was the background Agori. The voice acting there was inexcusably horrendous.

9. The story was bad enough as is, but then the execution of said story was even worse. Nothing is adequately developed. Mata Nui's initial circumstances and his exile are barely featured. It is never explained what a Toa is, even though they throw the word around a lot. There is no adequate reason for why life on Bara Magna is so harsh, and we don't really see enough for it to appear so. A total example of telling without showing. The tribes on Bara Magna are never developed; as far as the movie is concerned all they do is watch Glatorian matches all day to settle "disputes," which are never explained either. Metus is given no real reason to betray them. The villains aren't portrayed as anything but essentially chicken-sounding imbeciles. They have no motivation to take over. They make a big deal about Skrall and Bone Hunters being rivals or whatever, but the layman probably wouldn't be able to tell them apart. The Ignika and its powers are never adequately explained. The Great beings and their laboratory is never adequately explained. The whole premise of the villages actually being a giant robot is bizarre and preposterous and illogical and stupid. This whole story reeks of lazy, terrible writing.

10. Too much boring and oftentimes vestigial expository dialogue. Bone Hunters and Skrall are rival tribes, Gresh is just a rookie, Ackar isn't as skilled as he used to be, etc. Much of it goes nowhere. The whole thing comes off as a rough draft.

11. There was way too much effort to pander towards lazy studios' inaccurate perception of the little kid audience. Anybody who thinks kids like slapstick humor and uncool heroes and villains doesn't understand how imagination works. Kids want to project themselves onto cool heroes and like to be a little over their head in movies content-wise; it makes them feel mature. So, basically, all the stupid humor and non-threatening villains, etc. was not entertaining and both distracted and detracted from the overall film. The plot had to slow down every time Kiina and Berix got in some stupid argument, and having villains like Tuma who weren't scary or intimidating at all made the film lack suspense. Once again, it was boring.

I could go on and on, but I'll summarize it right here: the movie was BORING!!! The animation, voice acting, dialogue, music, cinematography, sound editing, characterization, and story were all mind-numbingly dull. At least the other films, regardless of their execution, felt like some degree of passion and creativity went into the production. This feels like a cynical, cheap, lazy, unenthusiastic half-effort to make a few bucks. So, there you have it.

Edited by Toa Zaz
  • Like 1

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

I was fine with the set-style actually. If the problem was that they didn't have any organic features, they could've tried adding in muscles in top of the sets....maybe. I do agree that the plot was too simple as you pretty much figure out how Mata Nui was gonna beat Tuma way early in the movie. The main problem I had with TLR however was the background design, the background environment didn't mesh well with the characters.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

4. Really boring cinematography. There's very much a minimalist effort approach to it. Few of the shots are composed in a very interesting way. For instance, the Mata Nui robot scene at the beginning should have looked incredible like in the Ghost animation, but it looked like just another toy.This is likely indicative of Mark Baldo's relative inexperience as a director.

More than anything else for me this was the reason. The Mata Nui scene was terrible compared to the ghost animation which I think better conveyed how huge mata nui was.

Moreover since this was a official movie of the nitpicks I had was vegetation on mata nui (island) which should have been cleared by the bohrok.

The set accurate design also weren't to hot for me. I see the appeal, but having those horrible blue and red pins in the movie was a bit much. Plus one look at the rahkshi from MoL and you see how cool the interpretations of various thing cold have been.

Wouldn't Metus count as an actual antagonist? Perhaps not as intimidating an antagonist as some previous ones in a physical sense, but he was the one pulling the strings the whole time.

A good point that only goes to show people don't watch the SW prequels and learn from their mistakes. One of the problem they had for me was having vague antagonist who was just pulling the strings. That sort of character can be done well but requires a stronger script that what TLR had to offer.

Edited by Mehul

Link to my comic :D

To anyone contacting me, I'm of to Uni soon so I might take time to respond.

I think it's because everyone is too ashamed and high-and-mightly to just watch awful movies and enjoy them. Like, I loved Kiina and the 'WOO-HOO!"s. I don't see anyone complaining about how Matau used them just as often. The detail in the models was beautiful, especially for a kid's film. i mean, there's movies aimed towards kids that are (shockingly) worse than TLR.

I loved the plot, mostly because it was familiar, and also the character development was a lot better than some other things I've seen. It wasn't the film to end all films, but it was kind of adorably bad.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

The almost perfect replication of the set designs annoyed me the most.

Sure, the previous three films were rather cheap and campy, but I loved the unique looks given the characters, that emphasized on their biological as well as mechanical natures, and those films were set inside Mata-Nui, where the inhabitants were mostly robotic.

After being used to that, it's something of a jarring transition to see complete set accuracy, especially when the story is set on a planet where it has been stated that the inhabitants are mostly organic, with only 10-25% of their bodies being robotic. (source on that? I remember Greg giving a percentage at some point.)

I might have been able to stand set accuracy, but then the "spinning clip piece" animations ruined it completely. It's not just that they were trying to sell toys; it makes it obvious that the modelers and animators though they were robots, and knew little of the story they were creating the models for.

Also, the lackluster portrayal of Mata-Nui the universe's guts.

Finally, after browsing through some of the other replies, I agree with the comments on the music. Though not terrible, it was quite forgettable. I can still hum tunes from the first three films to myself, now that I think of it, but I draw a complete blank when trying to remember any music from TLR.

Edited by Bominominomu Nemo

Do you believe in magic?

Also, the lackluster portrayal of Mata-Nui the universe's guts.

I didn't find that a problem myself. It seemed more or less accurate in terms of architecture to some of the industrial areas of the Matoran Universe, like Metru Nui. Maybe that was supposed to be a power plant like the one on Metru Nui. Besides, the fact that the inside of the Matoran Universe was from all appearances an entire natural world is a detail which had little bearing on the rest of the movie and would probably just confuse people who hadn't been BIONICLE fans prior to 2009.The visual style of the movie also didn't bother me too much, especially since the whole percentage of how organic the denizens of Bara Magna were could have been decided after the movie was well into development. Greg only revealed that percentage when asked about it here on BZPower (it never really became an issue in the official story, any more than the "no romance in the Matoran Universe" rule did). And he originally said they were completely organic. He only revised that to 80-85% when it was pointed out to him that this seemed to conflict with an earlier statement of his that the visual style of the sets was the most accurate depiction of the characters, and the Glatorian and Agori had many obvious mechanical details like pistons on their sets. I likely wouldn't remember that if I wasn't the one who pointed that out to him. :blush:I definitely do think the visual style of the earlier movies was more attractive, and had a lot of amazing design effort put into it. But how "official" any visual style was really didn't really ever affect how well I was able to enjoy any BIONICLE media. Before Mask of Light, pretty much all the media approximated a set-accurate style, albeit with some stylization like chipped textures in Carlos D'Anda's early comics or bright, flat colors in the MNOLG and subsequent flash animations, but that didn't seem to stop a lot of people from enjoying those.

I think that the main problem was people set their expectations too high. you have to remember, LEGO isn't out to please fans completely with movies. otherwise, there would be a movie every two years, and they would be the best movies ever seen. LEGO, as stated before all the time, is a toy company. their main motive is to make toys and sell those. and let's be honest: who stopped buying the sets after they saw the movie? no one? maybe one or two? the point is, LEGO wanted to appeal to younger children, and there's where you get the cartoon-y stuff. when you were seven-ish, would you have rather watched Inception or Looney Toons? I find that the set-accuracy was a good idea for lego, because people getting into it (I believe that 2009 was the only year that had commercials I actually saw) would watch the movie and say "hey, that guy looks cool! I want to get a set of him!".

Previously known as Aiwendil.

A lot of what I disliked (not going so far as to hate it...yet) about it was sound editing.

WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU MAKE A ROCK STEED SOUND LIKE A HORSE?!?! I MEAN IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ONE!

The bucking rock steed scene was the worst, too. When I watched it, I think I said something about Lhikan turning over in his grave (guess I was wrong about that, but it still shames his memory [even though he isn't dead]).

Kiina, I just thought she got over excited sometimes. I guess I always thought of female characters having high voices. Not to much of a problem there.

Berix had an annoying voice sometimes.

Sound effects, again, could have been much, much better.

And finally...

PUT SOME VARIETY IN YOUR BACKGROUND CHARACTERS!! THEY'RE INDIVIDUALS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

I think that's about it. So sorry for my excessive screaming, though. It's just...agitating.

EDIT: Oh, yeah! What the heck is up with the spinning connectors? They're cyborgs! I wouldn't have mind on the other movies, but this? No on so many levels!

And they could have put Gelu and Malum in it as well...

Edited by TNT-Vezon with an Olmak

new_sig_legacy_2.png

I Like, I loved Kiina and the 'WOO-HOO!"s. I don't see anyone complaining about how Matau used them just as often.

For the record, I hated those elements of Matau also. I think the main difference is that Matau was obviously meant to be comic relief for all of LoMN and pretty much everything except the end of WoS, whereas Kiina was mostly played straight in TLR.

That, and she was the over-the-top, annoying sort of character, not the hammy, (somewhat) loveable goofball that Matau was. Plus, since that was actually his personality in the books as well as the movies, I think he was received better than Kiina.

If Kiina had been portrayed more like she was in Raid on Vulcanus and the comics, and the comic relief was left to the character designated for that role (namely, Berix), I think she would have been much better received.

Edited by LewaLew
How well will you die?

Like, I loved Kiina and the 'WOO-HOO!"s. I don't see anyone complaining about how Matau used them just as often.

For the record, I hated those elements of Matau also. I think the main difference is that Matau was obviously meant to be comic relief for all of LoMN and pretty much everything except the end of WoS, whereas Kiina was mostly played straight in TLR.

That, and she was the over-the-top, annoying sort of character, not the hammy, (somewhat) loveable goofball that Matau was. Plus, since that was actually his personality in the books as well as the movies, I think he was received better than Kiina.

If Kiina had been portrayed more like she was in Raid on Vulcanus and the comics, and the comic relief was left to the character designated for that role (namely, Berix), I think she would have been much better received.

I guess I'm really biased because Kiina was basically me back then, and I start crying of happiness whenever I remember how I got TLR.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

I Like, I loved Kiina and the 'WOO-HOO!"s. I don't see anyone complaining about how Matau used them just as often.

This sums up my thoughts nicely.

As a younger kid, I thought Matau was laugh-out-loud funny. I'd probably think the same about Kiina had I been a kid when TLR came out. It IS a kid's movie.

Wait! I have discovered what made me dislike it a little!

I really hate when they only have three fingers instead of four.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was