Thing that you last watched?

Under the Dome, Season 1, Episode 5: Blue on Blue

This series definitely isn't as good as I was hoping, and I'm only halfway through the first season and a couple of episodes behind. I'm gonna keep with it, though, just to finish at least the first season.

Doctor Who, The Specials 2009: The End of Time Part 2. Absolutely EPIC.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

• 3 weeks later...

Akira Kurosawa's Kagemusha. It was the only Kurosawa film I could find, and I have to say, it went far beyond my expectations. It was beautifully made, had a fine cast of characters, and had some pretty good battles. And plus, it was jam-packed full of little historical tidbits and facts, that wouldn't at all appear in normal Samurai film.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I just caught up with RoosterTeeth's RWBY. I...still don't know about that series. It has its moments. It has its oh no why.

So I went back and watched the first trailer, which sadly still manages to be infinitely more enjoyable in those 3 minutes than the ~30 of the series proper we have so far. Such a great trailer.

Edited by Isaac Dian-Miria Harvent

AXKP5KC.png

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Episode: Homunculus (The Dwarf in the Flask)

Excellent episode, one of my favorites. All of the episodes about Hohenheim are among the series' best.

Later I'll be watching the new episode of Under The Dome. It's a good show, but I seriously don't understand the hype surrounding it; it's not that good.

• 2 months later...

Well, Drake and Josh are on now, but series wise I am re-watching 3rd Rock from the Sun

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

RWBY.

I don't watch TV.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Person of Interest. Things are getting good this season.

Yeah, definitely. I just watched the last episode earlier this evening. I always loved the show, but these past few episodes in particular have been pretty great. "Razgovor" was amazing. The more we see of her, the more Shaw is becoming one of my favorite characters.

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., S1E7: The Hub

With Simmons getting an episode that focused on her last week, I was kinda expecting that Fitz would get his turn, and this episode did a good job of developing his character a bit more.

And now that I've seen the preview for it, I'm absolutely psyched for next week's follow-up episode to Thor: The Dark World, I'll have seen the movie twice by then.

• 2 weeks later...