Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Indeed, and I don't really care...also LONG LIVE HALLOWEEN! too.Lego has heard your cries...but sadly do not have anything that really replaces it. There is always your mistic bio-cult of dark secrets though :P.Also, has anyone tried clicking the link in my sig? That text is for more then just show.

Edited by Samhain

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

"But when I do, I prefer the Packers". Lol. I'm not a football fan, but I get the joke. :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Lego Hunger Games? You think the kids who would buy the sets would enjoy toys about children fighting each other to the death in a graphic gladiatorial-survival fashion?I know I would have....

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

A sunny day with bright white clouds. It's a building in Constantinople, and AC is probably the last thing I think about when it comes to the city :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

It's not entirely the same, the city has changed quite a bit since it's fall in 1457.I see a topless Japanese witch.The drawn smile on the sprite is.... a bit creepy. :P

Edited by RC15O5

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Cannonbolt.When does the new series take place in the over-all story of Ben 10? Can't be between he was 10 and 15, he never touched the 'watch' in that time. Unless they retconned that.

Edited by RC15O5

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

When does the new series take place in the over-all story of Ben 10? Can't be between he was 10 and 15, he never touched the 'watch' in that time. Unless they retconned that.
It happens mostly after UA, but some of it is between the OS and AF. He's 16 in most of it, 11 in parts. They kind of retconned that to when he was 12 or so?Anyway, some trucks and guys.

AXKP5KC.png