Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Thems is some big wings, mate. Do Matoran need to fly?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Ye olde trampoline-o-thon!

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

"Hey, McCree, do you have the time?"

*Looks at watch*

"Why, yes. It appears that the temporal advancement since the transfer to ante-meridian has been approximately twelve hours, and our nearest solar celestial body is at its daily zenith."

"What?"

aB1DT5d.gif

• Upvote 3

t5pQDlO.jpg

I REALLY do wish that the emoticons would be synchronized. Grr.

"Hey, McCree, do you have the time?"

*Looks at watch*

"Why, yes. It appears that the temporal advancement since the transfer to ante-meridian has been approximately twelve hours, and our nearest solar celestial body is at its daily zenith."

"What?"

aB1DT5d.gif

Sounds like something I would say IRL (especially things like 'planetary revolution' and 'ante & post meridian'), including the face. :lol: Yeah people oft question if I am high or anything. Nope!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

A mustachioed gent rides along into battle. There are some links too.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Either pixels or cherry blossoms. In this case, it could be both, but on a technicality. :P

It's pretty obvious how your name is pronounced. I mean, how else could you pronounce Nik?

Alternatively, it could be pronounced as [neek], like in a Latin fashion.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Pretty sure the helmet's fins/wings are both hallow and fragile, its purpose to utilize psychological warfare among superstitious enemies.

Those corrupt crusaders, to the 'fraid foes of theirs they make shape like rattling wraiths fading out of the forest mist into sure sight, in sheer slothful might...

While thine headwear is good to go, I keep thinking your cigar is part of the lip and so you have an LED light implant/piercing on the bottom lip. :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

How are you of both the American Old Wild West, and of the future?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

It's like a movies poster slogan, shrouded in blossoms.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Transformers discuss a slip of paper, with many secrets to tell.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Why isn't the trampoline party over? *GASP*

Is this like, a reincarnation thing? 

t5pQDlO.jpg