Metal Gear Topic

So here we can take about our favorite Metal Gear game, talk about the upcoming Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, or discuss your favorite parts and characters from the games themselves (you can even tell us the parts you hated). [Note: If this topic lasts long enough like the officials topic, this may become official. For now, it's unofficial.]

My favorite would have to be Revengeance, because who doesn't love slicing up your enemies as a cyborg ninja. Also are any of you at all hate that David Hayter is not voicing Boss in this next installment?

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I don't even have any of the games, and yet via copious amounts of help from YouTube and TVTropes, it's becoming a heavy influence on my writing style. Nowadays, whenever I write Alaki meeting up with Alton again (my two author avatars, incidentally), the former invariably yells "BRRRRRRROOOOOOTHERRRRRRRR! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!" in a ridiculously fake British accent, beginning with that one mission to infiltrate a military base that actually has a Metal Gear in it. (The guy who made the thing denies it, but he's not fooling anyone.)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

My favourite has to be MGS3 Snake Eater. Great Cold War Era plot, fantastic characters, spine-chilling boss encounters and well... it arguably has the best video game theme song ever.

They are all so good. Revengeance was really fun as well and the whole story was so goofy that I couldn't help but find myself immersed in it. The whole series is so full of strange and confusing plot-twists, but that's what makes it so entertaining!

MGSV looks great and Kiefer as Big Boss was the right pick IMO. I hope this means David Hayter will cameo as Solid Snake, because face it - Kojima isn't letting him loose THAT easily. :P

tahubanner.jpg