SybreNetX

Sybre

Strange. I cracked up at the red eyes peeking through the window. YOU PUFFED-UP LITTLE COMIC ROOKIE! I'M GONNA SEE IT TO THAT YOU WON'T MAKE IT TO DER VEREIN!!! Oops! I've said too much!Edit: YAY! Third page! I gotta make a comic for this at some point!Edit: Let's use spoilers for actual spoilers only, please.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

The Non-Truth has been released. This time Vance runs the comic, and he makes a nice opening, but it just escalated from there! What will happen in this fateful comic?Author's Note: ANYTHING humiliating that Vance tells you is NOT true! And what Sybre is wearing in the last panel is a towel.

mindeth the cobwebs

Vance is ded *puts sunglasses on* Not big surprise

He's still alive. The irony.ANNOUNCEMENT: SybreNetZ is planned to be released in February. It's in a separate topic, by the way. Yes, -Windrider- granted me permission. Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

He's still alive. The irony.ANNOUNCEMENT: SybreNetZ is planned to be released in February. It's in a separate topic, by the way. Yes, -Windrider- granted me permission.
But But but! He died... Oh yeah this is the comic land, No one ever dies forever...

He's still alive. The irony.ANNOUNCEMENT: SybreNetZ is planned to be released in February. It's in a separate topic, by the way. Yes, -Windrider- granted me permission.
I did'nt even PGS? lol Nice XPMake sure you keep your current lisst or a certain persons gonna take a trip down my staircase - head first!Im just pulling your chain *haha chains*ERHP - anyway!!!!I don't think I've posted her in a while....Love the comics. Love the PGS spot! ( YAY! )Think the writing could stand out alitttlleee bit mo - and the scripts need to make alittle more sense, I get if your just making it up as you go along - its what I do. BUUUTTTT and its a big Iron butt - like Derpy's ( lol references)It's always a good thing to have someone pre-read your comics for you -while your making them - I usally talk to Autodude Dragon on skype while making mine and screen share them with him - he points out any flaws or bits he dosent get so I can make the punchline quicker and more funny . - ALSO! ( oh god here I GO AGAIN )I have this irk about long comics JAM PACKED WITH TEXT text text ssoooooo If you could either space our the writing - or make the comics shorter, that would be great - I have a short attention span when it comes to comics - thats why most of mine have been nice n short.You know. Short and sweet. XPOther than those MINOR flaws. I say. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! FELLOW MAKER OF DE COMICS ON THE WEBSITE OF BZEDPOWER!*Oh god its 4:30 am.. offf to bed for me! nighty night*

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

But But but! He died... Oh yeah this is the comic land, No one ever dies forever...
Now you're gettin' it!

*sarcasm* Who knew Vance knew so much about you? *sarcasm*

You don't know the half of it. He knows that I sing Lady Gaga's Just Dance in the shower! In fact, that's what I was singing while I was in the shower in the actual comic!

I did'nt even PGS? lol Nice XPMake sure you keep your current lisst or a certain persons gonna take a trip down my staircase - head first!Im just pulling your chain *haha chains*ERHP - anyway!!!!I don't think I've posted her in a while....Love the comics. Love the PGS spot! ( YAY! )Think the writing could stand out alitttlleee bit mo - and the scripts need to make alittle more sense, I get if your just making it up as you go along - its what I do. BUUUTTTT and its a big Iron butt - like Derpy's ( lol references)It's always a good thing to have someone pre-read your comics for you -while your making them - I usally talk to Autodude Dragon on skype while making mine and screen share them with him - he points out any flaws or bits he dosent get so I can make the punchline quicker and more funny . - ALSO! ( oh god here I GO AGAIN )I have this irk about long comics JAM PACKED WITH TEXT text text ssoooooo If you could either space our the writing - or make the comics shorter, that would be great - I have a short attention span when it comes to comics - thats why most of mine have been nice n short.You know. Short and sweet. XPOther than those MINOR flaws. I say. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! FELLOW MAKER OF DE COMICS ON THE WEBSITE OF BZEDPOWER!*Oh god its 4:30 am.. offf to bed for me! nighty night*
What a lengthy review. I'll try my best. Thank you.VITAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!: I hate to say it, but my computer's almost done. I barely managed to get it to start up this morning. I can keep it going, but my dad keep shutting it down at night, and then it won't start up. I'll try my best to keep making comics, but I can still post from my Amazon kindlefire. Once the family gets a tax return, we'll get a new computer and I can hopefully boost the quality of the comics from there. But don't expect too many comics from me. I'm sorry.-Sybre Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

Looks like I owe Proxy.And I think Navin's colors are eye-searingly bright, and I can't even tell if it's six-shade or three-shade or four-shade?

What do you mean about owing Proxy? Something about Applebloom? And don't complain to me about Navin's colors. Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

He did save me from a virus.And I think that the comics are fine the way they are, I wouldn't listen to Navin that much.

That's Proxy for ya'! And if my family gets a new computer, I'm gonna toss the comics on a higher ledge a bit, meaning I'm going to boost the quality. Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

Looks like I owe Proxy.And I think Navin's colors are eye-searingly bright, and I can't even tell if it's six-shade or three-shade or four-shade?

What do you mean about owing Proxy? Something about Applebloom? And don't complain to me about Navin's colors.

He did save me from a virus.And I think that the comics are fine the way they are, I wouldn't listen to Navin that much.

Why don't you guys like my colours? :PI love my colours >_> it screams for attention. PXand further more!you better listen to me or I'll clip you young'ns around the ears I will.I liked that comic - alot- probibly the best debut I have had - mainly because of "please take him" lolI cracked up there PXand I hope your computer doesent die on you !

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

@Nav3taX: Your color scheme looks like a fire-type to me. In a good way. You really stand out in Proxy's office. And I think my computer won't last until summer.

Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

Meh, I think Navin's colors do attract attention. However, not the kind of attention you'd want.And nice job on that Applebloom sprite! Still not as cute as the real Applebloom in my opinion, though.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Meh, I think Navin's colors do attract attention. However, not the kind of attention you'd want.And nice job on that Applebloom sprite! Still not as cute as the real Applebloom in my opinion, though.

They do stand out, not that I hate them. And thank you, for that sprite took time, dedication, and hard work. I needed two reference materials to be able to make that.

mindeth the cobwebs

yeah it was beast XDI use pony sprites from Desktop Ponies cause im lazy X3and What you mean bad attention young'n?

yeah it was beast XDI use pony sprites from Desktop Ponies cause im lazy X3and What you mean bad attention young'n?

Desktop Ponies? And the attention you are gaining is not bad. I think your color scheme is original and vibrant. We are not trying to hurt your feelings. We're sorry. Aren't we, JiMing?

mindeth the cobwebs

Desktop Ponies? And the attention you are gaining is not bad. I think your color scheme is original and vibrant. We are not trying to hurt your feelings. We're sorry. Aren't we, JiMing?
Ya'll better be or ima get out my cane and beat ya's*im sorry this is what most veteran comic makers sound like to me*

Yeah yeah, I'm sorry Navin.I prefer solid colors, that's all. I didn't want to hurt your feelings.

That's a good JiMing. Now finish your candy or you won't get any Applejacks for dessert. Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

we must go the admins have our scent.well they must love the smell of good comic makers.No new comic for a while ey?

we must go the admins have our scent.well they must love the smell of good comic makers.No new comic for a while ey?

They say -Windrider- knows when you're awake or asleep and can see what you see.Anyway, yep. No comics for now because Brickshelf and Majhost are DOWN on my computer and they don't seem to be recovering. I can't even VIEW my comics! :( Maybe in a few days.

mindeth the cobwebs

DON'T JUDGE ME! APPLEBLOOM IS THE CUTEST! AND BIONIFIGHT 4 IS FUN, JOIN IT OR ELSE!!!!!WHAT MADE YOU KILL APPLEBLOOM ANYWAYS?!! SHE DIDN'T EVEN GET HER CUTIE MARK YET!

Even I say Applebloom is irresistible! And I'm still a member of Bionifight 4. I'm just waiting for you to retaliate to my angry attack.I just decided it was Applebloom's time. And she's going to have a pear cutie mark! Applejack hired me to "prevent" that.

mindeth the cobwebs

Bioniefight 4?Bro. I must say, I'm losing intrest a tad.. you may wanna keep inside jokes to a minumum, and things that some people wouldent get, if your gonna refence something, reference something that alot of people have seen! Like starwars or the Matrix, you know something popular, I didn't really get the last one because I've never played/seen/heardof Bionifight 4.But I did like the "maybe I can liven things up" in the last pannel.although again - I must stress. my short attention span when it comes to comics and how much I love - short-sweet-andtothepoint comics!but improving! :Dat least there is no random japanese spekin peeples who make no senses to me

@Nav3taX: Bionifight 4 is a long-running game in the game and trivia forum. Basically anything could happen, explaining the giant wave.The guy in the desert will play a bigger role later on as a neutral character. But the next comic is scheduled to be a musical number.Hmmm... maybe I should do Russian instead!

mindeth the cobwebs