The Voyage of the Requiem IV

IC: [ 391 ] - Training Deck HallwayFor an instant, the green-eyed GPE hesitated. Ingrained in her being, in the code of the engineer, was the simple law: In hazardous areas or unplanned disasters, stick together and take care of your own.But on the other hand... she respected 72, and the Ce-Matoran was an officer. Maybe she'd lost her memory, but the traits that had originally led to promotion would re-reveal themselves, in time... wouldn't they?As for Rocky, the one who'd started off alone down the hallway in the first place... he hadn't impressed her as being the brightest bulb in the fixture, but he was a decent guy, and he certainly didn't lack for guts. Plus, he was kinda good-looking, in a ruggedly masculine sort of way... 391 grinned faintly at the thought, amused by its sheer ironic out-of-place-ness, then shrugged it off impatiently. Now was a time for decisions, and in this case, the only logical choice meant following the two crew members she particularly liked, to the location she'd voted for going to in the first place.Easy decision.With an apologetic shrug to those left behind, 391 trailed off down the hall after 72, Slash, and Rocky.

IC: (Personnel Place Thing)

Seven flinched and sighed. "Don't slap the person holding a laser blade on the back when they aren't expecting it. Sometime you may not be wearing armor."

"Also, Six, technically speaking, you should be taking point, watching for monsters and the like, because you're not as easily seen. I should be with the main body, or my light isn't going to be good."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Everyone who doesn't follow will most likely stay in the same location for now. I know 196 hasn't posted in a while...

IC: 655 "Rocky" - Training Deck Hallway

655 took a glance back at the group members that were following him. He was happy that 72 and Iron Boy had followed him. They had proven that they could be valuable in a fight. Also, The Toa of Stone was secretly happy that 391 had decided to come along. She might have a short fuse, but she intrigued him in some way that he couldn't figure out. Perhaps it was her fighting skills? "Oh, who am I kidding?" Rocky thought as he grinned underneath his helmet. There was only one reason a guy like him would be so interested in an attractive female like her...

He snapped his attention back to reality and slowed his pace. The Po-Toa turned around and yelled back at the crew members that hadn't moved yet. "This isn't about fairness anymore. This is about survival!" He shouted. "If you're interested in that, then I strongly suggest you follow!"

OOC: "This isn't a democracy anymore!" haha

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

OOC: I'm trying to keep up with post....I've been watching too much anime lately...

IC: 8 in Personnel Deck

8 decided to explore the files of his suit. Which was a pretty lucky call for the rest of the group because he probably wouldn't have been very entertained. He checked the files discovering that this suit of his could also shoot volts of electricity from his sword as well as have his sword just surging with electricity.

IC: 913 was torn, he weighed over his options for a while and finally decided to go with Rocky's group, "I happen to be big on surviving, so, I think I'll go with you guys. Sorry about this people." He said, turning to the others before he ran off to follow 72, 391, Slash and Rocky.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC: 72 (Hallways, heading towards Officer's?)

"True, I guess.."

She trails off, thinking for a second before replying.

"I think it's just that I'm kinda annoyed with the world right now.. Whatever fates control our petty lives not only took our memories, but stuck me alone in a group without anyone even close to my height. I feel like I'm just that Officer Matoran, more useful for opening doors than anything else.."

Bitterness slips back into her voice near the end, but she takes a breath before continuing, her voice dropping in the beginning before raising to address the entire group.

"It's not the best of feelings.. Anyway, does anyone have any idea whether we're going in the right direction or not?"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

"Don't worry." 655 said to 72. "When we find out who is responsible for this, we'll make them pay. And I promise I'll give you first pick."

The Toa of Stone sighed. "But I do agree with you. Having no memories is almost worse than being dead. At least we may be able to find something about our pasts in the Officers Deck."

Rocky and his group started to walk down the hallway. 819, 337, and 196 hadn't moved yet, but there was always time for them to catch up if they really wanted to. They were't stupid to go up the lift by themselves... or were they?

Either way, the group had to keep moving if they wanted to stay alive, and their arguing had been slowing them down. It was about time someone stepped up and took control, even if it was just temporary.

Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

OOC:Yes, I am on here everyday. However, I usually have a limited time to post, or simply no idea what to do that day.

IC:"So, where are we going?" #29824 asked in general.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: 819 [Training Deck]

"As wrong of an action I think it is to not take the lift, I am coming with you." 819 had been getting out his axe and clipping his guns around his waist while the others had been moving away, and now he had joined the group.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:006

6 smiled at 7's reaction. It was quite entertaining watching the person who acted so calm with a blade at the back of her neck, get startled so easily by just a clap on the back.

She went down the hall and disappeared out of the range of light emitting from 7's blade. Her eyes down the barrel of her rifle.

"Why down into the bloody hall of course." 6 called back to 29824, her voice echoing in the Personnel Quarters. "And 29824.... Try not to get lost this time."

OOC: So Lev lovely surprises and rooms do we get for diverging from the path of our predecessors?

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

IC: 337 - Training Deck:

337 followed the others down the hallway, not really paying attention to what anyone had to say. He didn't know why he was following these people; was it answers? If he wanted to know something, he could find it out himself. Survival, maybe? That was part of the reason, no doubt.

Maybe he was following them because they were the only others who were around. Maybe it was because he didn't want to choose, or think. So far, he wasn't much but a silent specter, only speaking once in a while. The group moved with or without him, which made moving that much harder for 337. He figured that sitting down and waiting for the inevitability of death would be a somewhat easier path than moving forward, into the darkness of this 'ship'.

Alas, he walked. His eyes trained on the ground as he kept pace with the others; there was still one back by the lift- or two, he didn't pay enough attention to know who was still back there. He glanced up toward the others sporadically, probably just to make sure they were still there. He felt quite useless, to be frank; while the others made decisions, he simply agreed or disagreed with certain ones. Suggestions and ideas floated around, but none of them were of his creation.

Sigh

With his mind in a fog, and his body moving seemingly on its own, 337 continued to contemplate what it is he was doing here among the others he had met back on the Personnel Deck.

OOC: I'm still here, I just don't know what to do with the poor fellow right now.

-Skar

Edited by Skarloth

IC:"Well, thanks, Six, I didn't know that. Thanks so much! I meant, does anybody know a specific place we are going to? And I never got lost! You guys just left without me. Pff, typical. Blame the short guy!" #29824 exclaimed.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: 6

"Wow.... you're pretty insecure about the whole height thing aren't ya?" She paused. "Or just insecure in general.... Maybe a little paranoid too because of the mental blame game going on. You should probably talk to somebody about that." She really didn't feel like pointing out that he was still taller then her.... again.

"Oh, and I don't recall anybody blaming you for anything...." she added continuing down the hallway.

"And unless somebody magically obtained a map, or found a sign telling us where we are going, I'm pretty sure we are just wandering in the dark.... some more then others."

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

IC:"I didn't know if anyone had a map in their files! No need to get sarcastic with me! Also, the blame game isn't mental, it's real! I quote you, 'Try not to get lost this time.' You blamed me for getting lost, and as for being insecure, how would you feel if you were......" #29824 trailed off. "I just remembered something from my past! Just for a second before I forgot it again, but I remembered something!"

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: Apologies Lake sometimes my writing style blends into my rp style. I will watch that from now on. Also I wasn't directing the comment at you.IC: 006LOCATION: DARK HALLWAY6 bit back her sarcastic remark to 29824 when 7 spoke up. She thought about giving a smart reaponse to the Glatorian but bit her tongue instead.

OOC: Please don't ask Lev for surprises. XD

IC: 8 in Some Dark Hallway

After discovering what the suit could do he started tinkering with the suit. The first thing he wanted to do was make it that he could pull out the blade from the slot. This would be extremely difficult to do for most, but he managed to tinker with it a little with out managing to mess it up.

OOC: I hope that some of the "recreational areas" in the Personnel Deck are workout rooms so this post will be fine. :PIC: 03608Personnel Deck / Recreational AreaShe advanced around the corner and into a smaller area. One of the light bulbs was dimmed, but the others provided suitable illumination for the dumbbells, weight machines, resistance bands, and other exercise equipment gathered in a haphazard sort of organization: each type of equipment in its own section of the room. Kind of like thoughts in the brain. She stepped into the room and looked about curiously.Everything seemed so empty. Her footsteps echoed. She could still hear things in the distance -- creaks and hums and other, less audible, more sinister noises -- but hadn't a clue how to get to them, or if she should even try.

IC[slash]:

"We really need to find some weapons though. I can't just go around making really loud noises; the last time I did that didn't end so well."

"I agree." The Toa of Stone said. "The blade I have is useful, but I could definitely use a long range weapon."

The group walked along in silence. The hallway curved to the left slightly, and the lift went out of view, 196 along with it. The silent Vortixx hadn't made a choice, and had instead been examining the lift or something of the sort. Perhaps all this nonsence had caused him to go crazy? Either way, it wasn't their problem now. Anyone who couldn't pull their own weight would get left behind First 608, and now him... Besides, there was always time for the Vortixx to catch up if he came to his senses anyway.

A sign could be seen suspended from the doorway at the end of the hallway. "Combat Simulator ahead" It read.

"What do you think that is?" Rocky murmured.

IC: 8 in Some Dark Hallway (OOC: Can we nick name the hallway? Please.)

So, he could take out the sword, but that'd involve opening the hatch it was in. He'd have to tweak that to make it a button instead. It was a pain to open it.

IC: [ 391 ] - Training Deck Hallway"Or worse." agreed the Toa of Earth. "Like, the simulator malfunctions and the current occupant is trapped in eternal combat, hm?"She thought a moment, then added, "It might be useful, though. What say we check it out?"OOC:This is Shadow Destroyer's plot addition; he can do the descriptive passages, insane robots, and so forth.

IC: 819 [Training Deck: In Front of Simulator]

The Skakdi reached into the storage pocket on his back and pulled out one of his books. He opened it up and started to flip through it, looking for tales of battle. Perhaps one of them could help the group in their upcoming fight.

819 looked up and said, "You know, I wonder whatever happened to 608. I hope he's okay."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:29 is five feet tall. I think 6 is taller than that.

IC:"So, I heard something back there about officers and four being present. It seems that you three might be officers, so does that mean I have to bow down to you, or something? Cause if so, don't expect me to," #29824 declared.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: 8 in Some Dark Hallway

8 took the sword out of the hatch. he found it surprising light despite its size. He then closed the hatch and carried the sword as they walked.

"I wouldn't expect you to either. That would just be kind of creepy. Plus that 27 guy's kind of...,emphases on kind of, crazy", 8 replied.

Edited by Damaracx 8.0

IC:"No need for sarcasm, Eight, I simply meant I'll treat all you high and mighty officers just like I treat everyone else. I doubt you guys ever mingled with us lowly ones before the accident," #29824 said.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: 72 (Training Deck)

"I'm all for checking this out. Any weapons could be useful at this point."

She pulls a ball from her pack and begins to toss it up and down, staff held in such a way that if anything appears she can quickly hit the ball into the threat.

OOC: This might be my last post before another camp, if I haven't posted again before noon tomorrow, EST, go ahead and use 72 as an NPC.

Just don't kill her.

Or make her act OOC.

Thanks~ :3

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Honestly I wish Lev would have some surprise for us he's the one that decides what rooms or beings we run into. That's why I wanted to go this way. To break the norm of going down the Locker Path.

I picture 6 being a head shorter then 29824. She also is rather petite giving her a deceptive appearance, she isn't somebody you would expect to be dangerous.

Finally I will be rather inactive on Wednesday through Sunday as I am going to Baltimore for Bronycon. I will try to make posts in my downtime. So I will pass the gauntlet of 'leadership' to whoever wants it.

IC:006

006 was far enough ahead of the group to be out of 7's light range the only thing they could hear from her was her light footsteps.

She picked this moment to speak up.

"If I wanted you to bow to me, I'm pretty sure I could easily make you." 6 said confidently. "But no I don't expect you to.... Willingly.... Besides we aren't on that friendly of a basis yet. And I doubt we ever will be."

With the information her chip had given her she didn't doubt that she could back up her talk.

The talk of officers brought a memory to her head from after she awoke.

"Does SPSRD Requiem IV, ring a bell to anyone?"

OOC: Honestly I wish Lev would have something happen he's the one that decides what rooms or beings we run into. That's why I wanted to go this way. To break the norm of going down the Locker Path.

OOC: I was kind of hoping one of you would design your own room or something by now, but whatev's. I'll handle this.

The locker room probably wouldn't be much help right now anyways. I doubt the ship considers it important enough to redirect power there after Mr. Fingers drained all of it out of the room. I tried to tell them to keep to straight up combination locks, but no....

[iC-GM] Personnel Deck

Bloody Hallway - Starboard Lookout

The tunnels the group descended down grew more and more coated in darkness, and also more and more damaged. Wherever they were heading was towards one of the more damaged areas of the ship. They passed a number of other hallways and doors, but most of the doors were sealed shut an inaccessible, or little more than small closest with spilled cleaning supplies and things otherwise useless to the group. There were also a few halls where the ceiling or walls had collapsed, blocking the way forwards; admittedly, this wasn't even really the initial hallway, it was just the path they had taken.

Interestingly, the blood trail had ended at one of those seemingly impassable doorways. Whoever, or whatever, had made it was far better at navigating the ship than they were.

And now they had reached its end. The hallway opened into a massive room, with a sign hanging over it declaring, "Starboard Lookout." The room was apparently meant to be locked down; however, one of the double doors had malfunctioned, leaving more than enough space for the group to look within.

Before them was a massive room, and also the most illuminated place they had seen so far. There was a lightstone chandelier hanging above, though it had dimmed greatly; another two were shattered across the floor. There were a few tables with rather fancy designs scattered all over the place, most with glass tops; however, the glass was shattered and lay strewn across the floor. There were still a few fake plants that lay scattered about.

The far end of the room was covered in a massive, metal plate that seemed to come from the top and the bottom. It definitely wasn't a natural wall; it was covering up something. There was a single, glowing computer terminal directly in front of it that shined a light blue. All of the lights in the room showed that quite a few doors were affixed to it.

There was a buzzing sound as the group approached, and a robotic voice said, "Welcome to the Requiem IV Retreat Deck on the Starboard Lookout! And don't listen to your host on the port deck, we're much better - all she'll do is break your heart! Ship logs indicate you have awoken from an extended period of stasis. Please relax while the service droids provide you with any necessary amenities, while you are assigned back to your post!"

Well that seemed nice.

OOC: @ Legolover; If you would like, you could attach the room you discovered previously as one of the doorways attached to this room. It makes sense that such a thing would be in this specific part of the ship.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: So, will they be evil service bots?

IC: 8 in Bloody Hallway-Starboard Look Out

"29284, I assure you that there was no sarcasm to what I said. I gave you a sincere reply. If you still don't believe me then I'll earn your trust.", 8 replied this was kind of difficult to say considering he had a pretty dense grudge against the officers, but really? Why wouldn't he? We screwed up pretty bad in some way apparently.

Now, to the service robots.

"That actually seems quite ni-", 8 began to think, but was cut short when his paranoid side reminded that most inhabitants of the ship were dangerous.

With that thought he vaguely readied his sword.

Edited by Damaracx 8.0

IC:"That won't be easy, Eight. Also, if you are thinking that I don't like you guys because of your involvement in the incident, I was part of it too, apparently. Ah! Technology! Computers! Answers!" 29824 cried as he crossed to the terminal.OOC:Please tell me we are allowed to help write the plot.Someone ask me what answers, please!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Ooc: av, you shouldn't know anything about the incident because of the amnesia unless 27 and 404 said something. And I have things going on right now and can't check.Also guys the door needed to be forced open because there was only enough room for us to look through.Ic: 6Location: Bloody Hall, Starboard Deck6 looked around the Starbord lookout."Wow this place is pretty swanky, huh?"While the idea of service bots sounded pretty nice initially something nagged at the back of her head. She instinctively scanned the perimeter with Cresent Rose. Back to back with 8. "I'm excited, what about you?"