Zyglak

Crunchyn

@Above: I think that's supposed to be a head... But I could be wrong.

Me: Hey guys! I'm back!!!

Crowd: *groans*

Me: Woot! I think..... wait, do I even know any of you?

"Now that I've caught up to you, there's three things that usually happens, I could torture you for the information that we need then turn you in, torture you and leave you here to suffer and be hunted down, or turn you in right away to be interrorgated. Or I can just kill you right now if you want." - Xerus, Toa of Shadows -

"But wait, that's four things... HURK!!!" - Sound of a dying victim -

My Current Library Works:

Revision&Revision: Review Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I never got really "into" the Zyglak as bad guys, because they were just sort of stupid-looking - but this piece of art has changed my opinion on them. The blue lines on the arm and neck are a little distracting, but that's the only thing I could find remotely wrong with it. Excellent work.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never got really "into" the Zyglak as bad guys, because they were just sort of stupid-looking - but this piece of art has changed my opinion on them. The blue lines on the arm and neck are a little distracting, but that's the only thing I could find remotely wrong with it. Excellent work.

I agree. The combo models always seemed sort of silly, but this makes them impressive. It reminds me something of the Space Pirates from Metroid. Particularly Ridley, and that's always a plus.

How well will you die?