Looking for VMKK BO and cloth posters

nayrsllim

hi yall. I am looking to fully complete my collection in hopes of finding a vmkk bo. this is the only one I need and thus I am relying on my post here to help me out. I do not have much to trade at the moment except a WMKK, but I do have a decent amount of spare dollars.

I am also looking for a few of the cloth 7 foot posters that were released as promotional items. if anyone knows where I might be able to find a few of these besides bricklink please let me know.

thanks.

sllim

You could check bricklink for the posters, but I have all 8 vmkk are you only missing that one?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Would you be willing to trade them for something? I know you have all of them but bo, but I could give you a pretty amazing deal.Let me know what you think.Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I would rather not brake up my collection, but I would gladly take yours off of your hands! Do you have any gpkk?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Well I figured I would try, but as for finding your last vmkk good luck! I don't suppose you would be interested in a vmkk ca and yo would you?Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 1 month later...