Have you ever submerged your Bionicles in water?

I not only submerged them, I froze them too. I would act out stories where one of them would be imprisoned, and their eventual thawing was generally regarded as a cataclysm, though it was a blessing to my mom, who found the presence of a frozen Bionicle somewhat annoying XD

I also played with submersing system sets in our pool, Bionicles were a much more frequent visitor to that ocean. I even built a MoC specifically for use underwater.

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

I personally never dunked my Mahri when I was little because, like the others, I was scared. I haven't done it in the recent past because I'm worried about the cordaks rusting. That said, aren't most Bionicles buoyant? Are there any that aren't or is there some easy way to make them sink for seafloor reenactments? Besides gluing lead weights to their feet.

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 2 weeks later...

I once had a bath and i brought gali nuva 'cause i was bored. never again. meanwhile, y' know the technic hovercraft set, the smallish one? it doesn't float. D:

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

I tried to put glatorian Mata Nui and Tahu stars into my pool some parts of them turned white and some of the joints started to crack. I have also tried to put a lego rowboat into the tub and it capsized and sunk half way.

wearewaiting.gif

I am Talo last of the toa of the lost element of AWESOME.

I not only submerged them, I froze them too. I would act out stories where one of them would be imprisoned, and their eventual thawing was generally regarded as a cataclysm, though it was a blessing to my mom, who found the presence of a frozen Bionicle somewhat annoying XD

I also played with submersing system sets in our pool, Bionicles were a much more frequent visitor to that ocean. I even built a MoC specifically for use underwater.

I froze Kopaka Nuva a few times, and wanted to freeze a Kopeke McToran to recreate that scene from MNOG, but of course I never had a Kopeke. Good imaginations FTW! :D

Bliss.png

I did this all the time when I was younger and I need to report my findings:1- CORDAK blasters do not work well underwater at all. They do work good if you fill them with water and shoot them into the air.2- Water does not ruin your sets at all.3- I used most of my Cordaks underwater at some point and they all still work.

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Freezing parts is a bad idea, they become much more brittle and break easier. I learned that from experience. The only issue with putting sets in water is that it takes forever for them to dry off.

I once found that some stickers stayed on in water (The Penguin's Submarine from 2009/2008, if your were wondering.) Stickers didn't even peel, somehow. BIONICLE sets are fine in water, though.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!