Favorite Zamor Sphere Design

Hexann

I love those swirly marble gold ones that came in the Zamor accessory packs. Did an official set ever use them?

The Zamor accessory packs are an official set. But they don't look totally unlike the ones in 2282 Rocka XL or 3850 Meteor Strike.For building, I tend to really like single-colored transparent ones like the Transparent Bright Green ones featured in 2012 and 2013 Hero Factory sets or the Transparent Bright Bluish-Violet ones featured in 2013 Galaxy Squad sets. The two-color blended transparent ones from the 2006 BIONICLE sets, the 2010 Hero Factory villain sets, and the 2013 Chima sets don't tend to appeal to me nearly as much because it is hard to tell just what colors they are blended from sometimes, and they typically aren't a very close match to either of their component colors. Opaque and metallic spheres are also nice, but I don't tend to be as fond of them because in applications where I need to use Zamor spheres, I typically want them to look very energetic, like powerful energy spheres rather than just multicolored cannonballs.From a purely aesthetic sense, though, my favorite has to be the Bright Red/Flame Yellowish Orange ones from 2011 sets like the Hero Factory Fire Villains or the Ninjago Fire Temple. Those things look fiiiiine.

Darker green? Where'd you get that?

The original HF villains had them in a darker green. It was not like DARK (instert creepy music here :P) green but it was darker than the classic lime green.

My personal favorite was the scaled-like design that came with the Toa Phantoka, which was reused with Furno in Breakout.

I never got mine with any HF sets, I don't own any :P Here's a pic http://i.imgur.com/zlit16M.jpgAs you see, the one at the top is much darker than the usual lime shade.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

The original HF villains had them in a darker green. It was not like DARK (instert creepy music here :P) green but it was darker than the classic lime green.

My personal favorite was the scaled-like design that came with the Toa Phantoka, which was reused with Furno in Breakout.

I never got mine with any HF sets, I don't own any :P Here's a pic http://i.imgur.com/zlit16M.jpgAs you see, the one at the top is much darker than the usual lime shade.

Where'd you get that?

-G u u R a h K

The original HF villains had them in a darker green. It was not like DARK (instert creepy music here :P) green but it was darker than the classic lime green. My personal favorite was the scaled-like design that came with the Toa Phantoka, which was reused with Furno in Breakout.

Where'd you get that?

Looks like they're from the Piraka. That's what I was saying about a lot of two-colored blended Zamor Spheres. The ratio of colors in the blend can be... finicky. Some spheres will be extremely light, and some will be extremely dark, and almost none will be a color that properly matches anything.

The original HF villains had them in a darker green. It was not like DARK (instert creepy music here :P) green but it was darker than the classic lime green. My personal favorite was the scaled-like design that came with the Toa Phantoka, which was reused with Furno in Breakout.

Where'd you get that?

Looks like they're from the Piraka. That's what I was saying about a lot of two-colored blended Zamor Spheres. The ratio of colors in the blend can be... finicky. Some spheres will be extremely light, and some will be extremely dark, and almost none will be a color that properly matches anything.

Yeah. I like all colors though so I don't really give a dang. :P

-G u u R a h K