Discord, the spirit of disharmony from the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

9201511645_6d24fb0097.jpg

Brickshelf

MOCpages

Reference

The MOC itself can be seen as chaos. So many different styles of building and fusion of pieces. As you can see, one limb only exists out of 5 pieces while another is made out of 30. This MOC is more of a sculpture moc instead of a regular Bionicle one (so almost no articulation). The tan arm was the most difficult one to make. Because that's one of the colors where I don't have many pieces in, so I had to do it with what I had. I worked two full days on it, one day on the legs and arms and another on the body, head and tail.

• Upvote 1

I had a signature once

it's gone now

This is actually really brilliant. You've captured many of the little details of the character's body and in general the shaping is just excellent. The only thing I could maybe possibly mention are the legs? I really like the green one but the brown one is a bit thin, especially since they're portrayed as being of almost-equal size in the show. Then again, the practical limitations of working in brown is astounding and I think you've done a pretty good job with it already.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I freaking love this because is so accurate. I have only seen one other and yours beats the crud out of it.Can you make Luna or an alicorn in general? And before I forget *brohoof*

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice! I like the way its very colourful, although I'm surprised that it stands up- the legs, while looking awesome, don't seem to be very strong, but I suppose that the tail helps. Great MoC, very detailed.

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature