Toa Carax

Just saying, your second picture is bigger than the dimensions of 640x640.

The 2 pictures you provided seems like a decent MoC, but I cannot see half of the MoC because you only provided 2 pictures. Even though you say more pictures to come, you should really take all the pictures before posting the topic.

From here, Poron looks pretty great for a basic Inika build with some add-ons. The color scheme is consistent, but Poron has an undeniable resemblance to Pohatu Mistika.

Oh, and one thing, I'm guessing the background of your MoC is a couch? I'd recommend putting them against something that makes the MoC stand out. The photos are also pretty grainy, but I you can blame your camera for that one.

Edited by Phantomesque

Just saying, your second picture is bigger than the dimensions of 640x640.

The 2 pictures you provided seems like a decent MoC, but I cannot see half of the MoC because you only provided 2 pictures. Even though you say more pictures to come, you should really take all the pictures before posting the topic.

From here, Poron looks pretty great for a basic Inika build with some add-ons. The color scheme is consistent, but Poron has an undeniable resemblance to Pohatu Mistika.

Oh, and one thing, I'm guessing the background of your MoC is a couch? I'd recommend putting them against something that makes the MoC stand out. The photos are also pretty grainy, but I you can blame your camera for that one.

thx for the advice and yeah its the camera ill work on the res size ill shrink em but keep good res iwas running low on masks

Edited by TAHU2014

:voyanui:

I assume you mean stone! :P Anyways, he isn't that bad, and I like the shoulder mounted thornax launchers, but he needs a little bit more... uniqueness. I don't like to say customization because I dislike people saying that every moc must have custom everything, but he needs to look less like pohatu.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

• 3 weeks later...