Who Will You Recognize?

Overlord

What members do you look for around the forums, even besides your immediate friends? If you came back to BZP after a long absence, is there anyone you'd still look for, or still remember?

As little more than an occasional lurker these days, I don't know that many people around BZP now other than the staff. I've never met a member; I never go to LEGO events; I keep in touch rather badly. But I still recognize certain people around the forums, without trying to. Is this true for you, do you think you wouldn't forget anyone anyway, or would you forget with time?

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

i'd come back looking for all the mods/admins who i remember, to see who's still here.

then i'd look for some old friends. a lot of people i used to talk to have left this site behind long ago, but if i were coming back after a long absence i'd probably look for DJ (Madame D. Judgement), NX09 (Lady Sir AyEm), Chath (even though he left, i'd still look to see if he ever came back because he's my bro), Eljay, and Gavla.

there are probably more people i'd look for, but those are the main people i'd try to find.

naw man

I have come back from a lengthy absence, and I started looking to see if the old gang from the Bionicle Girl's Corner was still around, or if anyone that I'm following on other websites are still kicking or have moved on.

I'm a bit surprised by how many people are still here, and how few people I don't know have come into their own. It's a little sad, but I guess I shouldn't expect that much growth for a forum devoted to a dead Lego line.

If I had a cool thing to put here

I would put it here

Probably not though

It'd probably be some dumb meme

Maybe some hipster-tastic lyrics

Who cares

I have come back from a lengthy absence, and I started looking to see if the old gang from the Bionicle Girl's Corner was still around, or if anyone that I'm following on other websites are still kicking or have moved on.

Do you mean BGC 3rd gen, by any chance?

Whenever I see one of them post, I'm like WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK ON THIS WEBSITE???

I'd probably remember a lot of people as long as they keep the same usernames. Even if I've never really interacted with somebody I would still remember seeing their name before, provided I'd seen it enough times.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Whenever I see one of them post, I'm like WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK ON THIS WEBSITE???

Yesss, I miss them all so much. Those were the good ol' days.

If I had a cool thing to put here

I would put it here

Probably not though

It'd probably be some dumb meme

Maybe some hipster-tastic lyrics

Who cares

Let's see...I'd probably recognize a lot of people. Like Sumiki, I'm fairly confidant I'll remember just about anyone, as long as I've seen them enough times.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Yesss, I miss them all so much. Those were the good ol' days.

That was always a lot of fun and I loved having you in the chats. :D A good portion of them are still active on Twitter.

There's so many people.....

Well, I have quite a few that I normally see in and out of BZP. Jungle Predator, Fastcar, Auron, Mints97, JMMB, Miata, and so many others,

One that I've known only on here? Sybre, Soran, Axilus Prime, Wasp, Strack, Taka Nuvia, Giggles, Leganto,.....man, there's so many....

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely everyone on my friends list (I still remember a bunch of them who have been inactive for a long time), as well as much of the staff that I've worked with. I'm sure there's a lot of other people I'd remember, too. I have a fairly good memory, so anyone I interacted with for a good amount of time I'd probably remember.

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I'd probably look for Black Six, Hahli Husky, the usual staff, plus my current group of friends to see if anyone remained.

Aanchir, Lady Kopaka, VBBN, Click, Ballom, Bundalings, etc. are also some notable names which I'd remember/look around for.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.