Blender 3D Video Game: The Defenders: Epic Walkthrough

So a long time ago I posted a few General Art topics depicting a Blender 3D Toa Team called "The Defenders". I had later said I would make a video game of it or something of the like... I never did. Over the Summer I decided to try it out and this is what happened:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-joMIsbuoMxVDdPX091cDJoMTA/edit

I hope you enjoyed watching. Please use C&C, and I would like it if in your posts you say whether or not you think I should continue it and post it in the "Fan Created Games" Forums. I personally would like to do so, but I want to hear your opinions first. Thank you.

Herro there, person.

How are you?

Yes. Absolutely yes.

Dumb question, but since I am trying to design this game based on member's preferences, what did you like the most about the level?

I like the fact that you can move around more than in BH, and the fact that you actually use melee weapons is awesome! And I also can't get enough of those sonics and kraata.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Ha! Great. The Kraata exploding was equally fun to make as it is to do. ;) The level is just about complete (still need to put in other parts), BTW, and unfortunately in the first level you can't kill the Rahkshi. (JUST RUN FOR YOUR ##### LIFE!!!) However, from then on you'll be able to. I was afraid that people would say that the Kraata part was too gory or something, but I see now that it's quite the opposite.

Herro there, person.

How are you?

That game looked really cool, but I would suggest that you make it so that you can't just run around the island on the shores. Maybe walls or something? But the final scenes in the mine were really cool.

Thank you. I liked the mines too. Anyway, as for the shores, what exactly do you mean by that?

Herro there, person.

How are you?

In the video, it didn't look like there was anything preventing you from running around the coast of the island to get to the other side, letting one bypass all the Rahkshi.

PS- Do you have that URL to the Dead World video?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

About the sound power to make you jump high, if you don't want to make it too easy, you could make it like a bar of elemental power or something.

Good idea. I'll try to make that happen.

In the video, it didn't look like there was anything preventing you from running around the coast of the island to get to the other side, letting one bypass all the Rahkshi.

PS- Do you have that URL to the Dead World video?

There isn't actually, but I've put in the Rahkshi and what they do is they follow you. (Some follow other Toa and kill them.) Plus, there is an NPC (Toa Mauta) helping lead the way. That and if you goof off or don't do almost exactly what she says, the Rahkshi are more than likely to catch up to you and kill you. As for the URL, I'll PM it to you in a bit.

Herro there, person.

How are you?