Bionicle Mafia 0: Training and Experiments

Blessed Blade

So um guys, remember when I said I knew Pulsate wasn't the target, it was because I was. How do I know, I was the mimic, which will be found out tomorrow. On the first night I recieved a PM informing me that I had been targeted by the Mafia and if I survived that night I would be able to kill. Now, the first night there were only two roles blocked, Kapura and Pulsate, now seeing as Kapura was Vezon.

Then, taking into account that Pulsate was not in fact the target, that leaves us with only one possible option.Pulsate has to be mafia, so while I can't vote, I think this should suffice as enough evidence to prove Pulsate was in fact Mafia.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Oh... you'd be correct, Onarax. I am a Piraka, I have died once. No doubt it was you who killed me that time. But thank you, Alterego, for killing Onarax. He was getting in the way.

Now there's two of us Piraka alive, and two village-sided roles left. Very easy for us to eliminate the village now, we just lynch one now and kill next.

I vote Taka Nuvia.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

For the record, guys, there was no 'OH I HATE YOU GUYS' aspect going on here; I just wanted to change up expectations a little; kinda like iBrow did a few games ago in the main series. I was always prepared to do something silly as Matoro. =P

For the record, guys, there was no 'OH I HATE YOU GUYS' aspect going on here; I just wanted to change up expectations a little; kinda like iBrow did a few games ago in the main series. I was always prepared to do something silly as Matoro. =P

Traitor. REVIVE HIM AND THEN BURN HIM! I knew you had cast your lot in with the Piraka. Guards, take this scum away! :burnmad:

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Wasn't even that; just wanted to revive a friend. Heck; I had even asked Lorax if i could revive Dual Matrix, but figured that'd just be silly in the end. xPBut yeah, no hard feelings, I just wanted to change up expectations and cause some interesting twists for once. =P

... Good point; Chaotic Neutral was probably what I was thinking when I thought up my affiliation. ^^' Not truly helping any side; simply acting on my own. Since, well, I was just doing it for the fun reactions, and to see what people would do. Basically, a test to see if people would indeed go 'OH! He must be a good role!'. =P

Well, right now, both of us revealed what we had done, so that makes a little more sense, but still; Chro does have a point... it's a game, I wanted to do an experiment for science, and it worked on some but not everyone. =P

That... That would have been awesome. But, you got targeted the first round, which means it wouldn't've worked. xPThat said, whoever becomes Matoro and Mimic next time have to try and contact each other, because that's an opportunity too good to pass up.

That... That would have been awesome. But, you got targeted the first round, which means it wouldn't've worked. xPThat said, whoever becomes Matoro and Mimic next time have to try and contact each other, because that's an opportunity too good to pass up.

Should I make a rule against this?...

Nah 'course not :)

Vezon you know how to mess up some great plan next round :)

I'm back!

Vezon target the mimic then the mimic will make another sibling(s).

Nopes I guess... Vezon couldn't hit the bomb either in this game, that will stay the same, altough I guess I'll make two mimics if extra roles are nessecairy, the Mimic is the most interesting role IMO.

I'm back!

Vezon couldn't hit the bomb either in this game, that will stay the same,

Yeah, that was a little strange to me from a Mafia game perspective, though it makes perfect sense from a storyline perspective... it was stuck to his head after all ;)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Fan-created unofficial scene:

Day The Last

And then the Piraka revealed themselves and killed the villagers.

The End.

Okay, Dov start the new game :P

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Official Scene, since DM doesn't seem to be doing it:

Day 3:

The game was up, the Piraka were out in Public and nobody could stop them. Pulse and Canis Lupus, grinning their evil, Skakdi grins, strode up to the GMs and cast their votes against the last 2 remaining villagers. Alterego and Taka Nuvia knew, by now, that there was nothing they could do to stop it, only delay a little longer, and so they did not vote or rail against the Piraka, only sat quietly and accepted their fates.

So, when the day was over and it was time for the executions, both Alterego and Taka Nuvia met their ends under blows from the Staff of Unlimited Power. Alterego was transformed into a swarm of flies, and wass eaten by Taka Nuvia, who had been turned into a large, purple frog. Sadly, the flies were poisonous, and she soon keeled over as well.

"The Piraka win!" Both GMs shouted in unison. "Game over!"

"And in case you're interested" The Lorax added, "here is a full list of the players and their roles."

As he said it, however, the Staff of Unlimited power began to grow hot in his hand. He glanced over at Dual Matrix, who was gripping the lower end of the staff, but didn't seem to be experiencing any discomfort. The Lorax, however, was burning, but couldn't seem to get his hand away from the enchanted wood. In desperation, he tried to throw the staff away, into the crowd of chattering corpses. Miraculously, the staff released him and flew high into the air, before coming back down to land in the hand of Dovahkiin.

"Alright then, everybody" Dovahkiin said, smiling. "Time for a new game. Get ready. :evilgrin: "

ppg2.png

you've already read the topic, so i'll just jump right to it.

Mentor GM: Dual Matrix

Student GM: Dovahkiin/me

Player List

1. Taka Nuvia
  2. Canis Lupus
  3. Protalgif
  4. Toa Onarax
  5. SmoothJazz
  6. ToaKapura1234
  7. Chro
  8. Blade: XIII. Roxas
  9. ZakarOMEGA’D!
  10. Pulsate
  11. JLv2
  12. Lorax
  13. Alterego
  14. Wasp
  15. TreloManka
  16. the Inquisitive Automaton

Roles

Axonn: Axonn wears the kanohi rode, great mask of truth. With it, he is able to determine the allegiances of other players, one per night.

(Axonn is the BIONICLE equivalent of a detective/cop/sheriff in other games).

Nuhvok-Kal: Nuhvok-Kal continues to do what bohrok-kal do best: making other peoples' powers disappear. Each night, this mischievous bohrok will select one other player and render them unable to perform their night action.

(Nuhvok-Kal is the BIONICLE equivalent of a block/roleblocker in other games).

Botar: As zealous as ever, Botar continues his task or bringing in prisoners to the Pit. His sense of justice has gone a little overboard lately, however, so now he will bring in just about anyone for their "crimes". Thankfully, Hydraxon and Lessovik, the jailers of the Pit, do a good job of recognising beings who shouldn't be there and return any unfortunate mistaken captives back to where they came from within 12 hours or so. Each night, Botar will capture one player and bring them to the Pit, removing them from the town for the night. During this time, the captured player cannot perform their night action (if any) and cannot be targeted by any other roles. Botar himself can be targeted by other roles during the night because it doesn't take him long to make the trip to the Pit and back to drop off his captive.

(Botar is the BIONICLE equivalent of an alien abductor in other games).

Matoro: Matoro is a wonderful hero, willingly sacrificing his own life for those of others. At any time during the day, Matoro can chose to lay down his life to resurrect a player who has died.

(Matoro is the BIONICLE equivalent of a redeemer in other games).

Ignika: The ignika, on the other hand, is not so kind to other beings. In fact, it has killed every being who tried to wear it, and many who have tried to come near. When another player targets the ignika at night, they will die, regardless of their intentions. The ignika itself is transported to Karda Nui in the process, and gets left there. They aren't dead, per se, but unable to participate further in the events of the game. So yes, they are effectively dead, even if they have grown a body and be having other adventures of their own.

(The ignika is the BIONICLE equivalent of a bomb in other games).

Turaga Dume: Turaga Dume is a respected elder, whose opinion carries more weight than that of any other. He gets two votes during the day. Turaga Dume will not initially know his role. He will have to work it out.

(Turaga Dume is the BIONICLE equivalent of a judge in other games).

Krekka: Krekka, for all his strength, is as thick as two short planks. Really, really, dumb. Mind-bogglingly stupid. Nobody takes him seriously when he tries to say something. No matter how much noise he makes nobody will listen. This means that when he tries to cast a vote, he will be ignored. Krekka will not initially know his role. He will have to work it out.

(Krekka is the BIONICLE equivalent of a village cool dude/fool in other games).

Vezon: Vezon, with his spear of fusion, can forcibly fuse other beings, tying their fates together and forcing them to work together. The first night, he will pick two players to fuse (he can pick himself - he's insane, remember?). The two fused players will play the rest of the game as a team, in addition to any other roles they have. If both remain alive at the end of the game, they win as a pair, but if one is killed, their partner dies as well. The fused players will be notified once they have been picked. After one shot with his spear, Vezon has no special power for the rest of the game.

(Vezon is the BIONICLE equivalent of cupid/sibling picker in other games).

Nocturn: When this Pit-prisoner gets angry, he gets strong enough to smash just about anything in one hit, even islands. Thankfully, he has been getting counselling lately, so this doesn’t happen often, but he does still have the occasional outburst. Once (and once only) during the course of the game, Nocturn will select one player who has really got on his nerves and smash them like a moon to the head of a giant robot. The kill will happen at night.

(Nocturn is the BIONICLE equivalent of a one-hit vigilante in other games).

Medic: the medic is like a god among men. He can cure any ailment or illness, even death, but only 10 minutes after death. Once per night, he chooses to follow someone to see if they do die, so that he can heal them. However, he is very slow, so if he didn't pick the right person, it will take him longer than ten minutes to get to the killed person, and so he can't bring them back.

(medic is the equivalent of a, well, medic in other games)

Anti-town Roles:

Piraka (x4): This criminal gang (is on the loose!) just wants to see everybody else dead. Each night, they will select one player to kill. The Piraka all know each others’ identities. Any or all of them can PM their target to the GM, but they are encouraged to confer and agree first.

(The Piraka are the BIONICLE equivalent of the mafia in other games).

Neutral Roles:

Mimic (x2): This Dark Hunter has the ability to replicate any feet he witnesses. Whenever Mimic is targeted by another role, he will absorb that power, and be able to use it himself from that point in the game on. This absorption will not prevent the action on him from being performed, or the performer from retaining their ability into the future. Mimic wins by being last one alive, or by being one of the last ones alive if nobody is able to kill, either at night or by lynching. He begins the game with no special powers.

(Mimic is the BIONICLE equivalent of an absorber in other games).

Rules of Lynching

Lynching is fairly simple. The players alive cast votes for any player in the game. They also choose an executionist, who, if the player being executed is the Ignika, will be killed as well as the ignika. If one of the Mimics has not absorbed a power yet, they will survive the execution and gain the powers of the executionist.

Opening Scene

The game was up, the Piraka were out in Public and nobody could stop them. Pulse and Canis Lupus, grinning their evil, Skakdi grins, strode up to the GMs and cast their votes against the last 2 remaining villagers. Alterego and Taka Nuvia knew, by now, that there was nothing they could do to stop it, only delay a little longer, and so they did not vote or rail against the Piraka, only sat quietly and accepted their fates.

So, when the day was over and it was time for the executions, both Alterego and Taka Nuvia met their ends under blows from the Staff of Unlimited Power. Alterego was transformed into a swarm of flies, and wass eaten by Taka Nuvia, who had been turned into a large, purple frog. Sadly, the flies were poisonous, and she soon keeled over as well.

"The Piraka win!" Both GMs shouted in unison. "Game over!"

"And in case you're interested" The Lorax added, "here is a full list of the players and their roles."

As he said it, however, the Staff of Unlimited power began to grow hot in his hand. He glanced over at Dual Matrix, who was gripping the lower end of the staff, but didn't seem to be experiencing any discomfort. The Lorax, however, was burning, but couldn't seem to get his hand away from the enchanted wood. In desperation, he tried to throw the staff away, into the crowd of chattering corpses. Miraculously, the staff released him and flew high into the air, before coming back down to land in the hand of Dovahkiin.

"Alright then, everybody" Dovahkiin said, smiling. "Time for a new game. Get ready. :evilgrin: "

thank goodness for copy/paste
roles will be sent out soon.
Edited by Dovahkiin

Previously known as Aiwendil.