REDBOSS

Chro

Holy Exo Toa advancedChro you never cease to amaze me with your mocsThe only thing that really throws me off is the Toa's legs are kinda exposed on the sides. Although I guess there isn't much you can do about that huh? Does the Chest open to allow the Toa to enter and exit?Still this is an amazing moc man. I hope to be on your level one day.

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

Holy ###### Exo Toa advancedChro you never cease to amaze me with your mocsThe only thing that really throws me off is the Toa's legs are kinda exposed on the sides. Although I guess there isn't much you can do about that huh? Does the Chest open to allow the Toa to enter and exit?Still this is an amazing moc man. I hope to be on your level one day.

Thanks E2.

The exposed leg problem is something I should've thought of beforehand, you're right. And yes, the whole suit opens up to allow the pilot to enter and exit. (I explained why I took no photos of that process near the bottom of the MOCpages post.)

Can they hold the weight?

Quite well, in fact.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

It was easy for it to stand, and slightly less so for it to balance in really dynamic poses.

Astrav fits in quite easily as well. His legs simply sit on the leg frame and the armor folds over them. The arms attach in a similar manner. The torso fits snugly inside the torso and the top section folds down over him, with an axle that slides into his back to keep him attached.

but their spirits

Duuuude. What is this I don't even. It's like someone took the Exo-Toa, and made it better in, like, every possible way. I love how there's so many little details and parts, it makes it look very mechanical, definitely like it was built. I'm thoroughly impressed, I need to check out more of your creations!

I am not a fan of this type of MOC but it is good and i do like the arms.

Thanks.

You are the best MOCer ever...I must say

Nah... but thank you for the complement. :)

Duuuude. What is this I don't even. It's like someone took the Exo-Toa, and made it better in, like, every possible way. I love how there's so many little details and parts, it makes it look very mechanical, definitely like it was built. I'm thoroughly impressed, I need to check out more of your creations!

Thanks Jink. There was certainly some inspiration from the Exo-Toa, off of a suggestion by Taipu1.

If you want to see more of my MOCs, check the links in my signature. :D

but their spirits