Your Own BIONICLE Kingdom

Picture yourself as the ruler of a piece, or pieces of land in the Matoran universe. Do you rule over an island? An island chain? A continent? What is the kingdom's geography? Is it a barren desert? A place filled with jungles? Is it a city? What is the name of your kingdom?

And the islands inhabitants? What are they? What does your kingdom pay allegiance to? Yourself? The Great Spirit? Do you have your own agenda? And does your kingdom have an army to enforce, protect, or carry out these agendas? What are the soldiers of your army if you have one? What weapons do they use? What place does your kingdom have in the story?

Use your imagination here in this topic.

stooges1-300x204.jpg

Well, I intended this topic to be something where everyone puts in something from their imagination. I didn't really intend the topic to be a place where people say "I have it explained in my story."

This is more like picturing yourself in your own world and explaining it, of course, that means only explaining something relative to the topic.

stooges1-300x204.jpg

I'm not really sure if we allow this... but since I can still deal with it over in LD, and since it clearly would go there if allowed, for now I'll just move it there and get back to you. ;) (We allow "your Toa element?" type topics, but this may be a bit too detailed and be more like an RPG or the like. Sorry that I'm not sure. :P)

Edit: Well, so far it seems there's not much interest anyways. For now I've decided to just let it go and see what happens. :)

Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

My island is a mountanous area, and covered in jungles. the matoran there do not have toa, but use powerful launcher like weapon that gives off an electrical charge. They worship a GB that once visited their island long ago, and they build tall obelisks for him :bowdown: . because of the many mountains of the islands, their chief source of communication is bird like rahi, like carrier pidgeons. The rahi of the island are aggresive and dangerous, and so the matoran are tough and hardy. They are led by a "half democracy"- their leader IS voted in, but once they are leader what they say goes. Once one year is up, they go back into the voting process. This works surprisingly well, as none of the islanders would dare violate the sacred laws.

Note: the island is located in the endless ocean.

Edited by Radagast367

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Mine is a fairly big island surounded by a mounin chain. we have a HUGE wall around itand nobody comes in our out. there is a huge castle in the middle and it is a forest

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.