HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY, BZPOWER!

Art Vandelay

Happy Birthday, BZP. I owe this site my very presence on the internet, my personality, my skill set, everything. It's fantastic website that has, sadly, fallen on hard times. I hope BZP can improve in the next few years and reclaim its former glory, and continue to prosper for a very long time.

-Mesonak

• Upvote 1

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Is every spinny gonna be hero factory from now on? I would love an Akaku.

That or other themes. Keep in mind BZPower changed their branding from BIONICLE News, Reference, and Discussion to LEGO News Reference, and Discussion.

Anyways, happy birthday BZPower.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Happy b-day, BZP. Here's to another twelve years of awesome.

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

BZP is my Internet home, and I can attribute a significant portion of who I am today to things that have transpired over or happened due to this site. It's got its fair share of issues, certainly, but that doesn't change the fact that this place is still awesome. Happy 12th, BZP - and here's to 12 more.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

12 years! Daaaaang, the years just fly by. BZP, you're a pretty swell place when you put yer mind to it, so steady on and here's to years to come!

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42