Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

*Insert another terrible snow pun*

"I've got Snow time for you."

There it is.

She looks like a train conductor or something.

All aboard the Hype Train!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Some dude from an old movie. Or maybe one of the handful recent black and white movies. He looks weird, like some stuff is about to go down.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

And so he wore white on his hide, and Fear followed with him.

It's a statue of a guy made of metal.

(Do you know any weird facts about Nostradamus?)

His end was pretty metal.

I used to watch History Channel (kept making mistakes or stupid reality shows so I ditched it a while ago), they love doing doomsday stuff. One of the things I saw was something about Nostradamus. Main thing I remember is how he saw a vision of an iron dragon crash into tow spires of crystal among a crystal field, and and the dragon (twain?) breathed fire in the crystal, and this event would forever change world history. Many think he was trying to explain the felling of the World Trade Center towers during the 9/11/01 Terrorist Attacks. Me? I don't know, but it wouldn't be the first time people saw something happening in their life and inserted the meaning into apocryphal texts, rather then getting info from the text itself.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Quite a smug expression you have there, Onepu Terton.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

That's what makes it "Deluxe", Coheed comic creation.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Some lady with no nose. 

Oh wait.

One of them there Japanese mangoes the kids these days are into.

*Chinese cartoons

t5pQDlO.jpg