Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

Don't do it, Gunhaver. Don't do it. You're better than that. You KNOW better than that. Just... don't...

*whispers* "It's high noon..."

GAAAAH!

Since McCree is a futuristic cowboy, could he potentially be a space cowboy?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Some anime thing. Also looking to the left.

I now feel like I must change my avatar to a brown Kakama slightly looking to the left instead of dead center, or I'll be discriminated against...

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

A kakama that isn't looking to the left. 

Some anime thing. Also looking to the left.

I now feel like I must change my avatar to a brown Kakama slightly looking to the left instead of dead center, or I'll be discriminated against...

You definitely should. You wouldn't want to be left out, right?

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Soran amongst the cherry blossoms. Which a lot of people seem to think that's what's in my profile picture, but it's really just a nondescript photoshop brush of squares. Still, you could still pretend they're cherry blossoms if you wanna.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

I like the simplified look, it reminds me of MNOG. It's very visually appealing.

--------

Takanuva be like "look at me, I'm so pretty, flower petals, friendship, happiness, yay!"

Takanuva

ಠ_ಠ

~Soran

Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

It's just a wee bit early for Autumn Soran, don't you think?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I wonder what's so interesting to the left of our avatars. 

I see you took Gunhaver's words to heart.

Apparently it's too early. I don't really know when autumn starts. I just figured that since there's 4 seasons, each season would last 3 months which would put the beginning of autumn at September. And since it's near the end of august I thought it was close enough. Turns out it's not, I'll probably switch back in September.

~Soran