Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

Edit: Curses! The page-jump foiled my attempt!

Anyway: An Avohkii wearing dude taking a profile picture from the side to sneakily conceal the ugliness of his face's other side.

And by ugliness I mean a Krahkaan

(actually the Krahkaan is pretty cool)

:kakama:

Edited by Pohaturon

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

My first self-purchased Bionicle set as... THE TRESH MEYN.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

For the last time, yes. Mr. Soran, write that fact on your shinemask. 

Edit: "Chromo"

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

There's only room in this town for one of us... (wait, is that the line?)

a pile of masks

​######

​a mask. two. combined. don't see a lot of those avatars 'round these parts anymore...

Yeah, the KF isn't really representing as strong anymore.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Looks like a mask on a tree stump... Or someone with long hair wearing a mask... Or a really odd looking human face... Or something.

Takanuva takes a transuniversal trip into Chosokabe Japan.

ಠ_ಠ

~Soran

Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Looks familiar for some reason. Like a scene from a trailer or something.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

"It's been five years since the accident. I still can't believe that I, no, we have made it all through this. Our face, especially, is the worst part. A grotesque amalgamation of our good qualities... forever sprawled on our singular face..."

t5pQDlO.jpg

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!

McCree is enjoying a cigar of unknown origins.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Chrono is not enjoying a cigar of unknown origins.

is saying "the avatar of the person above" gonna be the new "thing" that everyone repeats now

​anyways the avatar of the person above is a nice picture of takanuva enjoying fall.

ಠ_ಠ

~Soran

Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 2
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png