Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

anime st. patrick's day

remember when the wachowskis made a speed racer movie and everyone said it sucked but now it's like starting to become a cult classic or something

I never actually watched that. Have you?

once not too long after it came out in theatres; had to leave early because of motion sickness or something (i think the visuals were too much for my younger self)

i've been meaning to watch it again

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

A green-suited pretty-boy is now sandwiched between crusaders twice.

Edited by Inary the Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

"Doctor! The experiment went terribly awry! Their faces have now just melded together!"

Strong amine man/woman/idontwanttoassumegenderslmao

Jotaro Kujo is a manly man!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Hold on a minute... If JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has a member of the Joestar family as each part's main character, then why is Jotaro Kujo, who is NOT of the Joestar family, the main character of Part 3?

"HeLp MEeeeEEEeeEE"

Hold on a minute... If JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has a member of the Joestar family as each part's main character, then why is Jotaro Kujo, who is NOT of the Joestar family, the main character of Part 3?

Jotaro is the son of a Joestar-born woman who married a Japanese man. That's why he has a Japanese surname. He still has Joestar blood.

t5pQDlO.jpg

FUUUUU... SIOOOOON... Whoa.  Nope.  No fusion.  That was a bad idea.

wait is that ozpin from rwby? looks like him. :/

It is!

Well.... At least you tried....

Toa Vakama Nuva.

with a noble mask and green eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5X8qDDMC-o

It's actually my character Imrukii as a Matoran, in his properly repaired body. 

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Could it be?? **gasp** Its you!

Looks to me like propaganda.

Its a historically inspired flag. Where is the propaganda? "Pro-Roman"? You a Punic lover??! I'm watching you.... Edited by Iaredios the Desert Dude

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Polnareff: "So what did happened to your hand?"

Joseph: "Well, I was just jammin' to some AC/DC when WHAM! I got in a Kars accident."

t5pQDlO.jpg