Mutagen Toa Kayn: M v T Entry

Toa Kayn

Well, here is my MOC Entry for the Monsters vs Titans competiton.

This features Toa Kayn at a spoilerific point in my epic which I havent gotten to but oh well.

He has been affected my the Mutagen toxins in Mahri Nui. This has turned him in to a monster. Literally and figuratively.

His Cold-Earth Blade has been turned in to a Machete and he had found a vehicle to help him get around the ocean.

The Camera I used is a bit overkill so you can zoom in really far if you want to see any details.

Front Shot

Side Shot

Back Shot

Ocean Transport Front Shot

I built the Ocean Transport last minute when I found an extra Midak Sky Blaster while searching through my Bionicle box. It can be fully loaded with 8 Zamor Spheres.

Ocean Transport Side Shot

Ocean Transport Back Shot

Kayn + Transport Front Shot

Kayn + Transport Side Shot

Kayn + Transport Back Shot (Notice the landing legs holding him in place)

Kayn + Transport Bottom Shot (Also notice Kayn's Sea Machete being stored under the vehicle)

Kayn + Sea Machete Shot

Kayn + Aqua Blades

I hope you enjoy looking at my abomination :P

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Karyn is a rather simple MOC, but I really like how good the Inika armor and the Hordika chest plate look together. I may have to try that sometime. The Sea Machete is also really simple, but I really like the design.The Ocean Transport is also fairly simple, but it does look nice as well. I like the use of the Zamor clips as intakes. It could be a little more complicated, but it looks great as-is. The upper limbs as the seat also give a nice texture.