None Set Character as Sets

So we all have a lot of Bionicle Character that was not made into a set, so i like to know out of all the character, which non set character you like to see as a set.

I choose Nikila, Kaj and Nidhiki as his Toa form.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I agree with Jinks. The other four Toa Hagah would be cool. Also, Artakha, Tridax, Damek, Helryx, Lariska, and Tamaru. Oh, and Jerbraz. :P

Nidhiki is fairly easy to build using existing parts. If his Toa color scheme matches his DH insectoid form's color scheme, and he's the same design as Lhikan (Metru style), then it's not too difficult. MOC's have been made of him before, and I made one of him that shows up as a regular in my comics.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I think it would have been cool to have some McToran form of some of the characters in MNOG way back in the day.

They could have had them in packages kind of in the way Lego is doing with the random Minifig packages.

Seems legit.

comet.jpg

Who wants to play Kolhii?

Primarily the baterra and the Sisters of the Skrall.

Also any Toa, Matoran, Dark Hunter or Makuta that hasn't been released, Artakha, the MU Robot, Johmak, Jerbraz and that 4-armed OoMN member.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Where do I start?

The other four Toa Hagah, more Matoran (Chronicler's Company), Baterra (though I kinda like how the lack of sets make them seem more "mythical" and dangerous)... I want a Toa Mangai Nidhiki, but with better mask - I feel the silver and lack of symmetry wrecks the current Volitak. Oh, and Helryx!

I'll stop before this list gets too long.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Out of all the characters, the Hagah strike me as the ones that would be coolest to have. :PAlso Baterra would be neat too, although fairly simplistic.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Hands down the other four Toa Hagah. They needed to be made into sets. And I would like to hope they'd be like the Toa Iruini and Norik sets specifically versus the Inika build.

Then probably Toa Nidhiki as well, possibly closer to looking like Lhikan just because it makes sense in my head-canon.

Toa Nikala is another I'd like to see since we never really got a Toa of Lightning as a set and plus it also just makes sense to me to have her with Lesovikk.

I'm worried about if they did make an Artakha set, if it would end up being all weird like Karzahni. I think there were people who didn't like the Karzahni set because it sort of "killed" the idea they had of this ebony-bronze armored tyrant who is essentially the nightmare of all Matoran. I can see where they're coming from, so I understand their fear that an Artakha set would kind of take away that feeling of him as well. So what I am saying is that if they did make one, I'm hoping he's closer to how he's described in the serials versus something that doesn't fit said description and then somewhere in the storyline something happens like with Karzahni. So I'm hoping for a silverish-green armored titan with an awesome-looking mask and who looks like he's no one to be messed with. And yet, I fear that wouldn't happen in such a way.

Primarily the baterra and the Sisters of the Skrall.

I don't know about Baterra but the Sisters of the Skrall is awesome plus to see what they look like from there Male counterpart will help a lot of knowing what the Female Skrall look like.

Out of all the characters, the Hagah strike me as the ones that would be coolest to have. :PAlso Baterra would be neat too, although fairly simplistic.-Mesonak

Seeing the other Toa Hagah as a set is awesome and same with Baterra, speaking of Baterra i have found i MOC that do look mostly like the Baterra from the comic.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube