Looking For McDonalds Promos

Kanakalackin

Okay guys, I'm restarting this topic again, since it died some time ago <_<.

Does anyone have any McDonalds promos? I'm mainly looking for Galidor, Roboriders, and BIONICLE. But if you have any regular LEGO promos, I'd be glad to collect those too! So, here's a list of the promos that I need to acquire:

BIONICLE

• Matoro - Sand blue Akaku, disc.
  • Onepu - Purple feet, purple Pakari, black body, disc.
  • Maku - Blue Noble Huna and baby blue regular arm, disc.
  • Jala - red throwing arm, yellow Hau, disc.
  • Huki - Sand brown regular arm, disc.
  • Kongu - Teal Miru, lime green regular arm, lime green throwing arm, teal feet, lime green body, disc.

Here is a picture of all my Tohunga stuff. I am also trying to collect Hahli, Takua, Nuparu, and Hafu.

• Takua - Red throwing arm, one yellow foot, red body.
  • Hahli: trans-blue Kaukau, baby blue body, baby blue throwing arm, baby blue regular arm, light grey head.
  • Nuparu: Orange Pakari, black body, black throwing arm.
  • Hafu - Tan body, tan throwing arm, tan regular arm, black noble Ruru, disc.

BTBA BIONICLE: The Bohrok Awake - McDonald's Card Pack w/Mighty Kids Meal Bag

• Hakann
  • Reidak
  • Vezok
  • Zaktan
  • Hahli
  • Jaller
  • Matoro
  • Nuparu

• Kongu
  • Mantax
  • Nuparu
  • Kalmah
  • Hahli
  • Takadox
  • Matoro
  • Carapar

• Bitil
  • Gorast
  • Krika
  • Tahu
  • Gali
  • Onua
  • Antroz
  • Lewa

Galidor

• Nick
  • Jens
  • Gorm
  • Euripides
  • Nepol

Roboriders

• Power Bike
  • Frost Flyer
  • Swamp Craft
  • Lava Buggy

My preferences:

You PM me a picture of the items in their box, ready to be shipped (unless trusted trader).

I prefer to ship mainly on the east coast (to save money), but I will only ship in the USA.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My prices:

25 cents for each 06-08 BIONICLE promo, 50 cents if they have/in their original packaging.

$1.50 for Hafu or Kongu.

50 cents for each Galidor promo, 75 cents if they have/in their original packaging.

$1.00 for each Roboriders promo, $1.75 if they have/in their original packaging.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So, yeah. If you have any McDonalds Promos that you don't need/want any more, we can probably work out a deal.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I have a few of the McToran and I'm pretty sure I have a few of the Inika and Mahri sitting around that I would love to get rid of. No original packaging or anything, but at least I've got a few.

Well, I know I have a few more promos, but all I can find are Jala (x3), Nuparu, and Kongu McToran, although I would like to keep their masks (except for Jala, since I have three) and Nuparu Inika. They're in decent condition, but not "like new." I know I have at least Hakaan and Kongu Mahri as well, but they may have been thrown out when we cleaned out our basement, but if you still want to buy, I can keep looking.

Because the colors are rare, no. I'll just take Jala, Kongu M, Hakaan, and Nuparu Inika if you have them.

EDIT: My reason for not taking them was because rare colors bring high prices.

Edited by Wasp

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!