VMKK for Sale/Trade

Steve the Squid

I recently got 5 VMKK, and they're worth too much for me to want to keep all of them. I don't plan to complete a set either, because it just costs too much.

I'm going to sell these to the highest offer/trade. It's going to be mostly first-come-first-serve, but I reserve the right to sell to somebody else (like if somebody offers to buy all 4 at once.)

The Vu has some of the metal scratched off on the front. All the rest are 100% perfect condition as near as I can tell, but I can take pics from different angles if you ask. The backs are fine, no wear, and the stud on the back is gray plastic, so these are not fakes.

Not Taken

Offer Has Been Made

Taken (Already Paid For)

From what I've seen, $100 is the established price for VMKK, but I don't want to wait much. If you wanna go and bid up to $100, feel free.

-Yo: $90 to nicotheory

-Vu: $90 to nicotheory

-Bo: $90 to nayrsllim

-Za (damaged): Current Bid: $30 to NicoTheory.

The VMKK Vu is bidding only. Start bidding at $30. Bidding ends after 5 days of no bids.

Pic of all 4: http://flickr.com/gp...thesquid/5G8372

Pic of the damaged one (vu): http://flickr.com/gp...thesquid/1gKFp4

I'm looking to get a WMKK out of this deal too. Preferrably Xa. Anyone making a good offer for trade will get precedence over other offers.

So yeah. PM if you're interested.

If you see that an offer has been made, and you really want one of the krana, feel free to start bidding on them in this topic. Just post which one you want, and the price you'll pay. Bidding ends after 5 days of inactivity on an item. Highest bidder wins regardless of who has PM'd me first. Money talks :P

Shipping: Buyer pays for shipping. That way you can choose what option you want, because otherwise I'm going to use a padded envelope/box and ship first class.

Other offer:

Prototype Silver Huna Metru: I will trade for a prototype purple/sparkle gelu mask. No other offers unless you have some really really awesome prototype. Picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevethesquid/8304912118/

Btw if you question my credibility as a seller/trader, no worries. I have been selling painted bionicle masks for over a year now, and everyone has been happy with their orders. (I've also been running a Bricklink store for almost 3 years now, and have only positive feedback since then.

Edited by Steve the Squid

animated_icon_by_modaltmasks-d6shs5w.gifmodalt_banner.png 76561198054169989.png

Is there anything else you'd be looking for besides a WMKK to trade for those VMKK? I have several prototypes, including McToran and Turaga from 2001.

I'm a mocist more than a collector, yet still both. Set prototypes don't interest me, since they don't offer significant advantages for moccing.

Prototype masks and such are a possibilty. But these krana are worth more than that I think. :I

I bought them off ebay to make an easy profit, and as long as I sell at least 2 for cash, I WILL make a profit, so I can only be a little bit lenient.

The Turaga do have prototype Kanohi. But I'd rather not separate the masks from the sets anyway. There is a chance I'll be getting a WMKK soon, so if it happens, I'll trade it. ;)

Sounds good. How soon? And what would you want in return?

And yeah, those prototypes are not much different from the normal masks :P

I'll know within the next week or so. I would want one of the VMKK in return.

And yeah, you are right about that. :D

Bliss.png

Nevermind, I see the scratches. I'll take it anyways if I can afford it.

Cool, cool.

Sounds like you have a deal! Since you're offering the WMKK, you get first dibs on the VMKK.

A prototype set would be fun to have at some point, just something cool for my shelf, but TBH I'd want it to be one of my favorite sets, and I wasn't into bionicle until after 2001 :P It would be cool to have a prototype barraki though. Somethin like that.

Nevermind, I see the scratches. I'll take it anyways if I can afford it.

Cool, cool.

Sounds like you have a deal! Since you're offering the WMKK, you get first dibs on the VMKK.

A prototype set would be fun to have at some point, just something cool for my shelf, but TBH I'd want it to be one of my favorite sets, and I wasn't into bionicle until after 2001 :P It would be cool to have a prototype barraki though. Somethin like that.

Well, there's no guarantee that I'm going to get the WMKK, but I'll keep you posted.

I'd LOVE to have a prototype Barraki. Unfortunately, it seems like Lego employees are still hanging on to all the prototype sets from the later years. :

Bliss.png

Also, they only made a WMKK as a Xa. ;)

Oh! I thought for some reason that they made all 8, and that the sterling silver only came as xa.

Odd that they were making the VMKK, ran out of time, and decided to only make the one. It was probably faster. I guess it also shows how quickly they throw together those comics to supplement the sets and promos!

I'm really interested in those. Let me see what I can offer.

I may get two of them. The damaged Vu and one of the other, but I have not decided which one yet.

I would be willing to pay, let's say, 120$ for both. (30$ for the damaged one and 90$ for the other).

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

30$ for the damaged one

How is the Vu damaged? If I can, I'll probably buy it.

Since I have multiple people interested in the damaged Za at this price, I'll start an auction for it. Bidding starts at $30, to Nicotheory.

In case you're wondering, shipping can of course be combined. If you win the Vu you get precedence if you want to also buy the other VMKK. (i.e. if nobody offers more than $90, or you have the highest offer.)

I would like to offer a trade for the Vu. :)

What is your offer? Keep in mind the bid amount, and the fact that everyone seems to want it; you gotta be offering something good :P
Perhaps my misprints may interest you?Also. If your Vu is damaged, why is the picture you show a Za?Did you mix the names, or the pics?

rawrrrr2.png

An I the only one who noticed that it is not a vu? Lol the damaged one is a za.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hmmmm. I recall them being around $15 each.

I don't know, friend. I'm just trying to get my foot in the door. I guess I'll offer money if I really have to.

There aren't even any listed for $15 :P http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?P=32567&colorID=6

sounds good. If you want the damaged one though, you gotta outbid. And there's no sniping, because each bid increases the auction time :P

I've been thinking about it and I think I'll also make an offer on the Yo and the Vu,

I will give you your asked price for these two.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

So today is the 19th, 5 days later. Does this mean that the Bo auction is over since no one else bid on it?

It's only the beginning of the day. Hold on.

I am still interested in getting your WMKK. Does it have the card with it? I'd like a WMKK with a card, and if the one that Trydeltix is getting doesn't have a card, I'd rather see if I can get a WMKK from you :P

He is pming me trying to get mine. I take it he doesn't have one. No mine doesn't have a card. There is one on eBay right now.

Haha, what a sneaky sneak! Well he told me he has two offers anyway, so at least one of them isn't you...

I see that one on ebay... that's pretty sweet :D

But I doubt it'll stay that cheap for long, single rare parts on ebay have a tendancy to go for more than they're worth, while groups of them are the better deal... I saw a single GPKK on ebay go for over $300. :I