Barricade!

mk7.13

I think a lot of how I build with LDD is rooted in the time I spent building with real bricks. I was always limited by the parts I owned or didn't own, so I had to get creative with how I built and what I built with; since I have unlimited numbers of most pieces imaginable through LDD, it dramatically expanded what I can do. LDD comes with some frustrating limits, though, which make it difficult to build like I would IRL, but having so many parts is too big of a draw not to build with LDD.

As for Shockwave, I may get around to more LDD transformers depending on part selection, time, interest, etc. I'm getting my legos from my parents' house soon, so I might be too busy with those to build with LDD, but we'll see.

I don't think I've ever given negative critique on a MOC. If I want to talk about it, it's generally 'cause I'm blown away by it.

This is crazy good. It actually seems more impressive to me that you did a digital version as opposed to a real version. Not sure why. Anyway, all the serious detailing and proper placement of wheels and everything just adds up to a very impressive looking creation.

exo-toa_battle.jpg

:OMG: HOLY KARZ!

Even better than Bumblebee! The detail on this is INCREDIBLE! It's awesome for a Bio-MOC! I honestly can't find anything wrong with it. Keep it up dude!

Too bad that there aren't any "type you own text" stickers. otherwise, I'll bet that you would've written "To Punish and Enslave." on him ;)

Edited by Wasp

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I don't think I've ever given negative critique on a MOC. If I want to talk about it, it's generally 'cause I'm blown away by it.

This is crazy good. It actually seems more impressive to me that you did a digital version as opposed to a real version. Not sure why. Anyway, all the serious detailing and proper placement of wheels and everything just adds up to a very impressive looking creation.

If it's impressive at all, I think it's solely because of how difficult LDD can be, sometimes, especially using the hinge tool. As much as I love it, it's just so unresponsive when I need it to go in a single direction. Posing the arms was pretty time-consuming, but I definitely think it was worth it.

:OMG: HOLY KARZ!

Even better than Bumblebee! The detail on this is INCREDIBLE! It's awesome for a Bio-MOC! I honestly can't find anything wrong with it. Keep it up dude!

Too bad that there aren't any "type you own text" stickers. otherwise, I'll bet that you would've written "To Punish and Enslave." on him ;)

I'm a sucker for little details like that. I wish there was a way to add things of that nature, like the "POLICE" on the white parts on the arms, but I do what I can.

Thanks for all the feedback, everybody! I'm planning on doing some more of these in the future, so stay tuned!

I might attempt shockwave myself, but I've never been good with LDD. My mocing style is usually just snapping things together until I get something I think looks cool. With Ldd it feels like there's just too much. It just feels overwhelming.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

• 1 year later...